Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 8. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Several companies from crypto and traditional finance discussed how to legitmize cryptocurrency at a meeting held by Nasdaq

https://ctlgr.com/6x86
brand new
Activity: 0
Most of the ICOs are very risky. You need to be careful while investing in any ICO and I think if you want to invest in ICO, you should do complete analysis of project and team.

Firstly!
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
if you check the volume of derivatives trading on classic market, you will find that it is much mich bigger than stocks trading. I think that derivatives will boom cryptomarket capitalization very fast!

I do not argue  Smiley
Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

Next week!)
The introduction of more derivatives by private players could ratchet pressure on regulators to take a second look at their concerns regarding cryptocurrencies. Already, there is talk of bringing cryptocurrencies under the regulatory umbrella. All major exchanges with the United States have expressed optimism regarding the state of cryptocurrencies. Derivatives regulated by government agencies might not be such a bad idea and could help tamp down on their volatility.

Activity: 238
Merit: 9
If  people are evaluating trading in exchanges with derivatives as bill paying job , I may say that the idea is undoubtedly risky currently as the market is not healthy.
Activity: 28
Not all tokens are born equal, and non-fungible tokens are allowing rare and collectible assets to be stored on blockchain. How does it work?

https://ctlgr.com/6x2l

Thanks
brand new
Agree that ICO's are risky but not all ICO's are risky and don't have prospect. If you could see the top market crypto coins, they would be an ICO stage when they started and they have doing well in the cryptocurrency market. We need to do a thorough validation before investing in an ICO and we need to check all the possible ways to cross check their success.
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has released guidance to American exchanges and clearing houses who list cryptocurrency derivatives, such as bitcoin futures. The statement comes at a time when large finance sector players are making moves in the cryptocurrency space and planning to offer new derivatives products.

CFTC do the right thing
Good news: Catalonia’s government will work on a strategy to implement blockchain across all public administrative activities

https://ctlgr.com/6x0h

Smiley
Crypto derivatives as financial guarantees boost up investment attractiveness, and hence the demand for the underlying asset and its price. It means there is a potential growth of the global demand for cryptocurrency and market liquidity. Given the limited resource and expected emission of “digital gold”, these factors can increase the price and, at the same time, reduce its volatility. This will make cryptocurrency even more attractive for long-term investments.

It takes time of course
brand new
although now many ico are scam but there are some good ico for investment, although usually, the token price at the time of market entry will be lower than at ico time, but some ico will survive and will even increase in the next few months after entering in the market, or some ico suitable and good to hold in a long time and good also for investment

yes, this also happens
A derivative is a financial security with a value that is reliant upon or derived from an underlying cryptocurrency!!
Derivatives trading regulations, in the US and other developed markets, are often more rigorous than for trading currencies, commodities, and in some cases even securities. This is for good reason. Derivatives trading involves leverage, and often unusual non-linear payoff structures (see: options contracts), which can result in you losing your shirt much quicker than you thought possible.
i think that there are a lot fo ways to do something with this, and that idps good, that you for the information about it
Hey, I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.
Crypto derivatives and lending allow for many neat tricks, including the synthesis of exposures that stay stable in a fiat currency!

Let’s be smart!!

Back to basics. Refresh your understanding of cryptocurrency prices
https://ctlgr.com/6wvj

Thanks!
Crypto derivatives and lending allow for many neat tricks, including the synthesis of exposures that stay stable in a fiat currency!
brand new
I think it will last a long time because it is only in this crypto can earn much money. Different if we work, sure to reach such earnings in crypto will be hard to like it. And this is the best way to get quick results, by following the project of ICO, and a variety of miscellaneous projects here.

I think so too
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?

Crypto derivatives are important, very useful, and coming soon whether we like it or not))

Yes  Smiley
Derivatives trading regulations, in the US and other developed markets, are often more rigorous than for trading currencies, commodities, and in some cases even securities. This is for good reason. Derivatives trading involves leverage, and often unusual non-linear payoff structures (see: options contracts), which can result in you losing your shirt much quicker than you thought possible.
Typical “real world” derivatives contracts don’t just disappear when someone runs out of margin — typically they have a predefined expiry date or other specific underlying price-related clauses that allow early close-out. As a result, if your counterparty — whoever is on the other side of your trade — fails to keep their margin collateral balance positive, you face the risk of default. You might not get paid what you’re owed, as stipulated by the terms of the contract!

unfortunately, this happens  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: