Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 4. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In cryptosphere always about time. Advice for the future, never hurry, the most important thing to learn, analyze and prioritize, you should be very helpful. Wink Cheesy Smiley

Absolutely agree!
Especially when you choose alts to invest))) There are many chances to loose money if you hurry!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
In cryptosphere always about time. Advice for the future, never hurry, the most important thing to learn, analyze and prioritize, you should be very helpful. Wink Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 8
Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
Very interesting opinion!
But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Hey, that's nothing to worry about!
Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
There is a big chance to use these derivatives as a price manipulating instruments! Especially on crypto market, as the majority of traders here are not pros and they do not understand all the undercurrents of the market  Wink
Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Hey, that's nothing to worry about!
Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
Activity: 26

brand new
Activity: 0
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
if you check the volume of derivatives trading on classic market, you will find that it is much mich bigger than stocks trading. I think that derivatives will boom cryptomarket capitalization very fast!

I do not argue  Smiley
Also good article for newbies: https://cryptonews.com/guides/how-to-choose-an-exchange.htm

How to pick the best cryptocurrency exchange is answered in our guide, but keep in mind that your mileage may vary. Once you find an exchange that meets your basic requirements – support for the currencies, trading pairs and any advanced functionality you need – check these other aspects as well:
Hmm...
Two of the world’s biggest internet companies, Google and Facebook, are adding features which the crypto community will, most likely, be fond of.

from here: https://cryptonews.com/news/google-and-facebook-give-cryptos-a-boost-2299.htm
brand new
A derivative is a financial security with a value that is reliant upon or derived from an underlying cryptocurrency!!
I do not think that these derivatives will affect the market significantly as people are used to classic operations on stock exchanges. But on the classic stock market there are tons of derivatives operations performed every day. I think that futures, options ect. will bring stability to the market. Not now of course, but in 2-3 years surely
Futures_Coin admin, where are you?
I've asked you some questions before.

Maybe he is on a weekend?  Grin

It looks as it is really so))

Maybe he is on a weekend?  Grin
A new study found that initial coin offerings (ICOs) are most often employed by those trying to make quick gains and disappear underground. A total of 78% of ICOs in 2017 were “identified scams,” the study found, and only around 15% went on to trade on exchanges.
An article from here: https://cryptonews.com/icos/close-to-80-of-icos-are-scams-but-they-get-less-money-2245.htm

A new proof that most projects on the cryptomarket don't worth to invest Sad
Thats why you are examining every project?
What are main reasons for you when you choosing the project?
Did I get you right? What did you mean by "reasons"?

Yes, thats what I wanted to ask!
And do you pay attention for bounty programs, giveaways etc?

That could be an interesting feature, but I consider it as a part of marketing of a project, so I do not pay much attention to these things
brand new
Singapore Airlines has launched its own airline loyalty digital wallet that uses blockchain technology

https://ctlgr.com/6wwx

Smiley
A new study found that initial coin offerings (ICOs) are most often employed by those trying to make quick gains and disappear underground. A total of 78% of ICOs in 2017 were “identified scams,” the study found, and only around 15% went on to trade on exchanges.
An article from here: https://cryptonews.com/icos/close-to-80-of-icos-are-scams-but-they-get-less-money-2245.htm

This article will also help you: https://cryptonews.com/icos/read-this-advice-before-investing-in-an-ico-2264.htm

"The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is alerting customers to exercise caution and conduct extensive research before purchasing digital coins or tokens, including those self-described as “utility coins” or “consumption coins.” Understand what rights are attached to the coin or token being sold, and what underlying factors could affect its value. Be especially wary of promises or guarantees of future value."

Did I get you right? What did you mean by "reasons"?

Yes, thats what I wanted to ask!
And do you pay attention for bounty programs, giveaways etc?
Pages:
Jump to: