Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 6. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Payment titan Mastercard was awarded a patent for developing a method of linking cryptographic forms of money to fiat currency accounts. Interesting news: https://cryptoslate.com/mastercard-files-patent-to-link-fiat-and-cryptocurrency-transactions/
Activity: 26
Ho knows why bitcointalk always make me wait 360 seconds before posting a new message? Is it because of their site engine??? And often after 360 seconds when I'm trying to make the post again it places a sign: "You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh." WTF?

No, this is not because of the "site engine" of course  Grin I've also met such problems when just registered here. I think it is a way to protect forums from newbies, who want just to flood or to make some fake messages. After you spent a few hours online (4 hours I suppose) you will have an opportunity to write messages every minute or so. So just be patient Wink

Good news  Grin I thought this problem will appear every time I will want to write something!
Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

You are not the only one here who wants to test it  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Our Advisor Rinat Arslanov took part in CoinDesk's Consensus in New York City, the most prestigious technology summit. It's crucial to be in the crypto community and catch the big ideas for our FuturesCoin platform developing.

http://revain.org/

What is Revain?

It's a new generation feedback platform, mostly based on the blockchain technology that doesn’t allow to change or delete reviews and its authors get a reward for creating it!
Ho knows why bitcointalk always make me wait 360 seconds before posting a new message? Is it because of their site engine??? And often after 360 seconds when I'm trying to make the post again it places a sign: "You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh." WTF?

No, this is not because of the "site engine" of course  Grin I've also met such problems when just registered here. I think it is a way to protect forums from newbies, who want just to flood or to make some fake messages. After you spent a few hours online (4 hours I suppose) you will have an opportunity to write messages every minute or so. So just be patient Wink
Activity: 23
Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!
Ho knows about Futures_coin promotion plans? Do they have airdrops and bounties?

Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!

Yes they do))

Thanks again for your help!
Did you invest in this coin yourself?

Yes, I've managed to buy some FCs on BTC-Alfa and I'm watching its progress every day

What do you think of the potential of this coin? What reasons did you find to invest in it?

When I search a good coin for an investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found FuturesCoin project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. For me it is a good sign to examine the project and invest in it. Not only advisor of course, but also the product, the team. their evaluation on exchanges ect.

Great! I will also learn this project thoroughly! And do you consider this coin as a long-term or a short-term investment?

For cryptomarket it is a long-term investment)) I'm not going to sell it in 1-2 months, I suppose they will reach their "local peak" somewhere in February-March 2019

Thank you for your help!
Ho knows about Futures_coin promotion plans? Do they have airdrops and bounties?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!

Yes they do))

Yes, I've managed to buy some FCs on BTC-Alfa and I'm watching its progress every day

What do you think of the potential of this coin? What reasons did you find to invest in it?

When I search a good coin for an investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found FuturesCoin project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. For me it is a good sign to examine the project and invest in it. Not only advisor of course, but also the product, the team. their evaluation on exchanges ect.

Great! I will also learn this project thoroughly! And do you consider this coin as a long-term or a short-term investment?

For cryptomarket it is a long-term investment)) I'm not going to sell it in 1-2 months, I suppose they will reach their "local peak" somewhere in February-March 2019
brand new
Here's the list of conferences and events in August 2018 where you can meet our team members. They are always open to answer all your questions.

1. CryptoBlockCon 2018 will be held in New York. CBC 2018 discusses and breaks down the future benefits of blockchain and crypto assets, and showcase companies who are using this technology to disrupt industries and continuously innovate.

2. 2018 US China Blockchain and Digital Currency Conference August 22, Los Angeles).

Ok  Smiley
Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular
It’s a good initiative for this market. Because investors are always want smooth transaction system with a minimum time. So this market needs to fulfill customers demand.

What I like in their description is that they plan to have derivatives for different altcoins, not only for BTC. And I look forward to test swaps and NDFs

Yes they do))

Activity: 23
It’s a good initiative for this market. Because investors are always want smooth transaction system with a minimum time. So this market needs to fulfill customers demand.
brand new
Because most of the ICOs in 2017 exceeded 10 times, investors believe that there is a very high profit, which is considered to be profitable, but most of the ICOs in 2018 are scams, not only can not get profits, even you will lose your money

I think we should invest in ICO, but there are a lot of promising ICO that will bring you more profits in the long run.

We believe that ICO will bring profits and still have a good investment.

Yes they do))

Yes they do))

Yes they do))

Yes they do))

Yes they do))
Pages:
Jump to: