Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 10. (Read 2220 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
Activity: 70
And from ICOalert:

"To understand crypto derivatives, we must first understand traditional derivatives. A derivative is an asset contract between two or more parties. Derivatives may be traded and exchanged. Therefore, a crypto derivative is a contract between two or more parties based upon cryptocurrency.

“This interface will definitely be skewed to the long bitcoin holders,” said Paul Chou, founder of LedgerX, a former derivatives trader in Goldman Sachs’ securities division, “who will likely only deposit bitcoin who will want to earn interest off of that bitcoin.”

Currently, LedgerX, a bitcoin trading platform, is leading the ecosystem in launching crypto derivatives.

LedgerX is the first SEC regulated U.S. cryptocurrency derivative exchange. The platform holds two different CFTC licenses. In the first week of the launch, 176 contracts were traded.

After the first week, the volume of derivative contract trading ballooned to a 40% monthly increase. There are now 2,000 open interest contracts on the LedgerX platform."
This is from investopedia:

"Even as they have pumped money into bitcoin, investors have largely shied away from other cryptocurrencies. Their approach is best exemplified by the glaring disparity in trading volumes for the top three cryptocurrencies. When this piece was written, bitcoin had trading volumes of $8.3 billion. Ethereum, the second most valuable cryptocurrency, had less than 60% of that figure with trading volumes of $2.7 billion. Ripple was the third most valuable cryptocurrency and had trading volumes of $0.5 billion. More vectors for investing through derivatives could make institutional and regular investors comfortable with other cryptocurrencies and generate cash infusions into their markets. In turn, this could result in less volatility in their prices."
brand new
I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.
Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I like the idea of Cryptos derivatives trading. Reminds me of forex and binary options where you can trade without holding any digital asset. This is more of binary options trading though where you have to trade on whether an instrument will be up or down after a specific time.
Crypto markets are seeing a healthy flush of green, with Bitcoin above $8,200 and total market cap holding above $300 billion

https://ctlgr.com/6x4o

WOW!! Really good news!
Crypto markets are seeing a healthy flush of green, with Bitcoin above $8,200 and total market cap holding above $300 billion

https://ctlgr.com/6x4o
brand new
its interesting project will be on coinmarketcap?
The top US markets regulator has issued new guidance to exchanges and other trading platforms that are interested in listing bitcoin futures and other cryptocurrency derivatives products.
Mastercard’s CEO says anonymous cryptocurrencies are “junk” and don’t “deserve” to be considered a medium of exchange

https://ctlgr.com/6x4s
So the Americans will be able to trade options on Crypto... Personally, we think that it's a big step for crypto currencies and, after Japan, U.S. recognizes the growth and importance of cryptos in our society and the potential impact on the long term on the global economy. The most important question for the traders is how all these new regulatory integrations will affect the price of certain cryptos: will it go higher, will the impact will be for a short or long term, what are the next steps, will Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency become part of our daily financial activity?

We will have answers to all these questions in the near future.
So the Americans will be able to trade options on Crypto... Personally, we think that it's a big step for crypto currencies and, after Japan, U.S. recognizes the growth and importance of cryptos in our society and the potential impact on the long term on the global economy. The most important question for the traders is how all these new regulatory integrations will affect the price of certain cryptos: will it go higher, will the impact will be for a short or long term, what are the next steps, will Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency become part of our daily financial activity?
A derivative is a financial product whose value is based and dependent on the value of the underlying asset, such as a commodity, currency, or security. Derivatives differ from securities in that securities represent a claim on the issuer for the value of the security (debt or equity), whereas derivatives represent a claim against the parties to the derivative that depends on some external economic reference (currency rates, commodity prices, etc.).
If the crypto derivatives market captures only 1% of the existing $500 trillion derivative market, this would imply $5 trillion of additional liquidity in the crypto asset class.
Derivative products are always going to exist, it's a trade off between time, expertise and trust. Some people have time to manage their investment portfolios and listen to news stories as they break. Others don't have that time and pay a fee to get another person to manage the investment for them. The more money that flows into crypto the better it is for the industry overall.
Futures_coin, how is the progress with the platform? When we will see a beta-version?

As we metioned earlier, in a few days you can see our progress.
brand new
One thing the invest should be careful of, to not invest in a coin just because there is a buzz around it. Firstly they should check about the management team, people in it, the coins future planning and how they have planned to execute their goals. This coin mentioned in the post is no exception, the same should be followed for this coin.
Futures_coin, how is the progress with the platform? When we will see a beta-version?

Dear Mohizadja, please wait for a couple days and you can explore our platform!

Great news! Thank you! I think that I'm not the only one who is waiting for the platform start! Wink

Yes, that's true! Thank you!

Dear Mohizadja, please wait for a couple days and you can explore our platform!

Great news! Thank you! I think that I'm not the only one who is waiting for the platform start! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: