Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 99. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
i wanna setup nodes... is there a guide?

also now that Xtrabytes isnt focused on decentralized storage and has expanded to become an entire platform with Dapps and such, are we considering changing the same?

If there is any major coin that XBY could be considered similar to, for me it would have to be NEO. certainly more similar in original design to NEO than to Ethereum.
You mean a masternode?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

also now that Xtrabytes isnt focused on decentralized storage and has expanded to become an entire platform with Dapps and such, are we considering changing the same?

If there is any major coin that XBY could be considered similar to, for me it would have to be NEO. certainly more similar in original design to NEO than to Ethereum.

I looked into NEO tech some months back. The chain from what i have read is flawed. I have read instead of 51% attack threat its more like 30% for the chain. Not really what you would want to build the future.decentralised work on?

I would say XBY is unique because I dont think all the other platforms allows dapps to connect to the core like XBY does...plus xby does the stuff all these other platform s do so icos can also be launched from it.

All of this is wrapped up in just about every tech spec being superior to others....faster...more secure....more scalable. Its best not to compare xby chain to others cause it works so differently. The vitals and pulse posign system is not in any other project but xby.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The first STATIC registered on each level (Level 1 already has 498)

This is good news.  Fees are paid out to current node owners.  Expecting nodes to draw quite a nice amount of income once they are activated and/or registration begins.  I am thinking that the people who ended up breaking their Level 1 STATICs mus be kicking themselves right now.

I sure I know I would be.  Keep in mind that a platform is being built, so it takes time. This is NOT an erc-20 token copy/pasta job.  I've been an investor in XBY for over 6 months now, and have no plans to break one of my nodes.  Craziness at this point imo

Where this info come from? Couple of weeks ago it was over 70 available L1
Registrations were not opened, so.... Who is able to register nodes without opened registration in "comunity" coin?
Like seriously...?

You seem to be determined to misquote...misunderstand everything people spend their own time to explain to.you all over this projects discussion areas.

There is no plans as yet for broken nodes. The first wave of nodes were set up early this year. You have been around this project long enough to know that.

There is no need to guess the node count as we have a dynamic way to see node status (this is lv 1 nodes set up this spring)

http://borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The first STATIC registered on each level (Level 1 already has 498)

This is good news.  Fees are paid out to current node owners.  Expecting nodes to draw quite a nice amount of income once they are activated and/or registration begins.  I am thinking that the people who ended up breaking their Level 1 STATICs mus be kicking themselves right now.

I sure I know I would be.  Keep in mind that a platform is being built, so it takes time. This is NOT an erc-20 token copy/pasta job.  I've been an investor in XBY for over 6 months now, and have no plans to break one of my nodes.  Craziness at this point imo

Where this info come from? Couple of weeks ago it was over 70 available L1
Registrations were not opened, so.... Who is able to register nodes without opened registration in "comunity" coin?
Like seriously...?
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Hopefully, now that XBY is here for a long time people can trust it more and actually hodl. I know I didn't in the past but now I am here for the long play. Good to see that it goes up but all coins did so yesterday. People please don't get overexcited and avoid making extra shilling posts, its the last thing serious investors care about Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
553 sat Wink growing growing Wink very nice

Yes XBY starts to get up, it's nice to see a technology adopted without ICO.
It's smart to start communication after TestNet validation.
Most of the code is currently validated.
Nice for the people who are coming to XBY right now as they will soon enjoy the XBY rocket 😉
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
553 sat Wink growing growing Wink very nice
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The first STATIC registered on each level (Level 1 already has 498) will pay ZERO fees and the last registered will pay the MAXIMUM fee. This will be scaling fees system that is being designed to inspire a balanced fill of the 3 levels of STATIC nodes.

Keep in mind that these fees are shared with the STATIC network ONLY... Therefore, 100% of the fees is an income if you own a STATIC node, and as Nick has pointed out in his post - more income will result when the DApps start coming online in the future.

Activity: 370
We made it to the 2nd page on CMC.. Bring on the 1st page!!!

Marching forward..one step at a time..now at 192!!!!

All we need to do is get to 1900 Sats.. may be 2000.. to be on the First Page!!! which is coming..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
hey guys are statics scheduled to be in place at some point in Q1 2018?
Activity: 307

top 200 baby!
Activity: 370
Activity: 56
OK wait for the full post
But how do we know how many fees do we have to put in our wallet ?

Be patient and wait for this system to calculate exact fee Wink and more details abotu this from borzalm and ccrevolution Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Wow, almost 3 cents already today  Cool This seems like a second chance for people who missed the Ripple ride from 3 cents to 40 cents. Only difference is the upside with XBY will be much higher!

Once nodes come on line and exchanges start begging to pick it up things will really starting going. The tech is amazing and thanks to the free Xfuel for new slack members I got to experience the instant transactions myself.
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Cannot be staked, cannot be mined
All coins in circulation are already being held by people = thats one of the best things about it!

Only nodes will generate fees paid in xby to owners

Just a qq, earlier we spoke about waving off the transaction fees or keeping it low.... If thats the direction, what will be the benefit of owning a node?
Activity: 56
But how do we know how many fees do we have to put in our wallet ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I'm regret for purchasing too little amount of XBY. Other than masternode, can XBY be stake?

We dont have masternodes, we have something even better called static nodes which have more usecases.
And XBY dont stake. All coins are already out in the hand of investors.
But static nodes earns fees from transactions on the network and from people buying a node and then having to pay a registration fee.
So it can be a pretty juicy business in the end holding several nodes and then imagining all the transactions taking place on a platform with endless DApps build upon it.

Here is someone who is seeing the big picture at XTRABYTES! Great job and thank you for participating here on the forum also.

We will be making a FULL post in the near future when we finalize the fees system for registering your STATIC nodes. For now, what we have shared is this:

The first STATIC registered on each level (Level 1 already has 448) will pay ZERO fees and the last registered will pay the MAXIMUM fee. This will be scaling fees system that is being designed to inspire a balanced fill of the 3 levels of STATIC nodes.

Keep in mind that these fees are shared with the STATIC network ONLY... Therefore, 100% of the fees is an income if you own a STATIC node, and as Nick has pointed out in his post - more income will result when the DApps start coming online in the future.

Thank you for you post!

Dave

Does anybody knows for how long new slack members can keep joining and recieve free Xfuel tokens for use in Static nodes??

I never got any answers on the above?

Still there is xfuel promotion! About 50 places more! Join our slack and get 100 xfuel for free Wink Come to #xfueltrading channel and put your wallet address Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: