Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 132. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask when it will be possible (or if it already is) to contribute an own node to your network and what the requirements are. Thanks in advance for your replies  Cheesy

currently not possible till new blockchain in place. Costs are 500k xby node 100k xby fee + 2x50xby transactions = 600100 xby for node

Wait, what? This is the first I heard of a 100k fee. So it costs approx $1500 just to set up a node?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask when it will be possible (or if it already is) to contribute an own node to your network and what the requirements are. Thanks in advance for your replies  Cheesy

currently not possible till new blockchain in place. Costs are 500k xby node 100k xby fee + 2x50xby transactions = 600100 xby for node

And probably around 250k for a L2 node.
Activity: 182

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Oh!  I missed it.  FUDDERS again eh?  

In other news . . .

ANNOUNCING BORZALOM 777

As mentioned, there are many MANY discussions and developments ongoing with the board and one thing in particular that has been requested is an open session with Borzalom.

Well, I am happy to announce that he has agreed to answer questions once per month and so we will turn this into a monthly event.

The name of the event will be 777 WITH BORZALOM and what this means is: 7 questions at 7 pm GMT on the 7th of the month. Our first session will be on Oct 7th which will give us plenty of time to prepare. We will use an audio platform because I believe hearing Borz speak and answer questions in his own words will carry tremendous weight moving forward.

Between now and then we will test a couple different formats and will later announce exactly how this will proceed.

Also during this time, we would like the XTRABYTES community to come up with a list of questions, from which the Board will choose the best 7 questions that CAN BE ANSWERED. Please post your questions in Slack at the #xtrabrainstorm channel or you can post here on the forum also.

Thank you!
Dave, Zoltan and the XTRABYTES Board

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting excited about the 7 questions with Borz on the 7th of next month.  The community already has a couple good ones.  

Should be quite awesome to hear the lead dev and the creator of POSIGN talk about this technology and interact with the community.

Yeah, it's gonna be really cool hearing him again. We had a nice audio interview with him back in June, so this is a great opportunity for people to understand his vision from his own mouth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Oh!  I missed it.  FUDDERS again eh?  

In other news . . .

ANNOUNCING BORZALOM 777

As mentioned, there are many MANY discussions and developments ongoing with the board and one thing in particular that has been requested is an open session with Borzalom.

Well, I am happy to announce that he has agreed to answer questions once per month and so we will turn this into a monthly event.

The name of the event will be 777 WITH BORZALOM and what this means is: 7 questions at 7 pm GMT on the 7th of the month. Our first session will be on Oct 7th which will give us plenty of time to prepare. We will use an audio platform because I believe hearing Borz speak and answer questions in his own words will carry tremendous weight moving forward.

Between now and then we will test a couple different formats and will later announce exactly how this will proceed.

Also during this time, we would like the XTRABYTES community to come up with a list of questions, from which the Board will choose the best 7 questions that CAN BE ANSWERED. Please post your questions in Slack at the #xtrabrainstorm channel or you can post here on the forum also.

Thank you!
Dave, Zoltan and the XTRABYTES Board

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting excited about the 7 questions with Borz on the 7th of next month.  The community already has a couple good ones.  

Should be quite awesome to hear the lead dev and the creator of POSIGN talk about this technology and interact with the community.
Trolls don't even try anymore. How do you even report people anyway?

Edit: nvm, found it
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The statement above is not by CCREVOLUTION and is not true

You can see clearly the L is an I and is a fake account.  

Activity: 299
FAKE troll account, mods please delete this garbage.
Activity: 78
lol, can someone add a moderator to this channel since this impersonating thing is clearly just to dmg the project
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
FAKE NEWS. FAKE ACCOUNT. IT IS NOT TRUE!
Activity: 98
That is clearly a fake troll account above, please delete.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Can someone delete the post above. It's a fake account with no posts.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Yobit updated wallet online 195229  block !
Yobit
Wallet status: Online (218243 blocks)
Guys hello. I'm new with your coin.
Is this your official website? https://xtrabytes.global/

There is no wallet. Where I can download wallet?

Here you go, links are in the OP as well. Smiley

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases
Activity: 84
Yobit updated wallet online 195229  block !
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys hello. I'm new with your coin.
Is this your official website? https://xtrabytes.global/

There is no wallet. Where I can download wallet?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
I just found this project but I do have a couple questions.  Are there going to be anymore level 1 static nodes or is it only the level 2's?  Also whats the difference?  Is it just a name thing?

There will be more L1 nodes to fill up the remaining slots, yes. L2 nodes will probably cost 250k XBY and there will be differences, but no specifics have been released yet. Smiley
Jump to: