Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 133. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
You urgently need Bittrex... Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX, Novaexchange are ridiculous.Volume (24h)
$45,644
11.77 BTC

I don't want to come across as an arrogant investor but XBY doesn't 'need' Bittrex. XBY is choosing not to go to a bigger exchange right now. XBY could well be the biggest thing in crypto for years. Once people hear about XBY and developers start adding modules we will be in the top 20 marketcap. NO XBY doesnt need Bittrex....investors need XBY.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
You urgently need Bittrex... Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX, Novaexchange are ridiculous.Volume (24h)
$45,644
11.77 BTC

Every coin under 20M marketcap has this problem at times.  When the technology comes along, then the exchanges will come.  No point in trading a coin thats still in testnet.  If it gets on bittrex and gets manipulated/pumped prematurely by a whale, that could hurt the project in the long term.

very well said.
There is no rush till everything will be in place. Stop trying to be overnight millionaires Smiley

yeah, this is a huge problem in crypto: people invest without understanding the projects and expect it to go x100 in a week. if you truelly understand this project, you will understand that reaching for the heights that its rieaching, it will need time

True talk.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
$45,644
11.77 BTC

Every coin under 20M marketcap has this problem at times.  When the technology comes along, then the exchanges will come.  No point in trading a coin thats still in testnet.  If it gets on bittrex and gets manipulated/pumped prematurely by a whale, that could hurt the project in the long term.

very well said.
There is no rush till everything will be in place. Stop trying to be overnight millionaires Smiley

yeah, this is a huge problem in crypto: people invest without understanding the projects and expect it to go x100 in a week. if you truelly understand this project, you will understand that reaching for the heights that its rieaching, it will need time
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
$45,644
11.77 BTC

very well said.
Activity: 434
$45,644
11.77 BTC

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
$45,644
11.77 BTC
Activity: 434
I just found this project but I do have a couple questions.  Are there going to be anymore level 1 static nodes or is it only the level 2's?  Also whats the difference?  Is it just a name thing?

I dont think the details for the level 2 have been released yet.  There was mention that the nodes would cost 250k XBY.  I'm not sure if they'll have a separate function though.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I just found this project but I do have a couple questions.  Are there going to be anymore level 1 static nodes or is it only the level 2's?  Also whats the difference?  Is it just a name thing?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Is anyone able to access C-CEX? Tried many times today without any success. Is that the same problem like at Yo....

It is working fine now.
And Yobit wallet is online right now so be fast.

Thank you for letting me know. It was just not XBY wallet alone. It was a problem accessing the account at CCEX. Seems that they have fixed it now and I am able to see. However, still unable to with ANY coins, because of a bug in the system at CCEX. Nothing connected with the XBY wallet.. simply a CCEX issue and they have not responded for the last couple of days or more.. very unusual for CCEX.
Activity: 210
The website xtrabytes.info gives a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED at the moment.

Appears to have been fixed Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
The website is xtrabytes.global  Smiley

The official blockchain explorer is xtrabytes.info    Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
The website is xtrabytes.global  Smiley
The website xtrabytes.info gives a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED at the moment.
Is anyone able to access C-CEX? Tried many times today without any success. Is that the same problem like at Yo....

It is working fine now.

And again it has the status delayed...

I can confirm that c-cex.com is working fine at the moment, just picked up ~20k XBY and transfered it to my wallet.

It is working fine now.

And again it has the status delayed...
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

It is working fine now.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Pretty decent youtuber with a mention of Xtrabytes. Worth a watch.

Maybe he can be asked to do a follow up later purely on XBY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7zVRmpxgw

That's a nice little shout out. I wonder if it's worth hammering home to people that the circulating supply once all the nodes are registered will be around 200m. We have the dynamic supply on CMC now so that is a big point really.
tell me please how can I take my wallet adresse
I have deposit on yobit more then 2 month and in this day the yobit support have change this wallet adresse by another wallet adresse and he have delete all tickets that I have sind to them that I told them to update wallet
And I want to know we're is the xtrabytes explorer I want to see if my coin not steel ther or not
Pretty decent youtuber with a mention of Xtrabytes. Worth a watch.

Maybe he can be asked to do a follow up later purely on XBY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7zVRmpxgw

That's a nice little shout out. I wonder if it's worth hammering home to people that the circulating supply once all the nodes are registered will be around 200m. We have the dynamic supply on CMC now so that is a big point really.
Jump to: