Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 134. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Pretty decent youtuber with a mention of Xtrabytes. Worth a watch.

Maybe he can be asked to do a follow up later purely on XBY.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7zVRmpxgw
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
ANN Updated for NOVA Listing

Hello Everyone!

We are now listed on NOVA with the added bonus of 2 new pairings for XBY. If you proceed to the ANN page, you will see this information. We hope you will better enjoy the trading experience on NOVA, in comparison to Yobit.

Additionally, we have further HIGHLIGHTED the warning with regard to YOBIT.

This is one more step leading to a massive campaign to pressure Yobit into properly updating the XBY wallet on their exchange. Let's call this the final request to Yobit because they may be able to ban our community members from their troll box who are asking nicely to release their XBY and make it liquid again (on the Yobit exchange), but that's the most they can do and The XTRABYTES Community has waited long enough.

In the grand scheme of things, the Internet has a very good memory. Messages on boards, blogs and social media platforms tend to stick around for MANY MANY years... So, its your choice Yobit... Fix our wallet please.

Thank you!

WARNING to all Yobit Users - Your portfolio may be at risk of major losses if you remain on Yobit. Even those of you not associated with XBY will end up paying the price for their lack of professionalism and ethics in the cryptocurrency trading world. Soon, we will be motivating an army of really pissed off XBY Community Members to post images and messages all over the Internet and the repercussions of this will be that anyone who does a search for Yobit before depositing will find pages and pages of warnings that will never be removed.

In other words, Yobit may not be able to continue operating and that will be their own fault. So, get your coins off Yobit ASAP.

That's a good move to get listed on Nova exchange, and updating the ANN to accurately reflect that Yobit cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hope Yobit finally wake up and fix it for the people deposited there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Can't force Yoshit if they intentionally fucking with wallets. Their disabling wallets on purpose, magical pumps on coins that have wallets disabled.

Anyone trading on yoshit still deserves to loose.

Well, Yobit is being given a choice... its very simple. Otherwise nobody deserves to lose anything in crypto under these circumstances and its exactly this sort of thing that is behind the beginning of XBY. A new person should not have to wade through mine fields without warnings and roadmaps on how to find a way to avoid the crooks. This is the intention of this in the long run and so they can either clean up their act or they will learn that all the new people, will have ample warning to avoid Yobit, by the time we are finished with this campaign that will be launched in the coming days.

Bottom line Smokim is that its time for the industry to evolve past this sort of foolery.

Nuff said...

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Hello Everyone!

We are now listed on NOVA with the added bonus of 2 new pairings for XBY. If you proceed to the ANN page, you will see this information. We hope you will better enjoy the trading experience on NOVA, in comparison to Yobit.

This is one more step leading to a massive campaign to pressure Yobit into properly updating the XBY wallet on their exchange. Let's call this the final request to Yobit because they may be able to ban our community members from their troll box who are asking nicely to release their XBY and make it liquid again (on the Yobit exchange), but that's the most they can do and The XTRABYTES Community has waited long enough.

In the grand scheme of things, the Internet has a very good memory. Messages on boards, blogs and social media platforms tend to stick around for MANY MANY years... So, its your choice Yobit... Fix our wallet please.

Thank you!

WARNING to all Yobit Users - Your portfolio may be at risk of major losses if you remain on Yobit. Even those of you not associated with XBY will end up paying the price for their lack of professionalism and ethics in the cryptocurrency trading world. Soon, we will be motivating an army of really pissed off XBY Community Members to post images and messages all over the Internet and the repercussions of this will be that anyone who does a search for Yobit before depositing will find pages and pages of warnings that will never be removed.

In other words, Yobit may not be able to continue operating and that will be their own fault. So, get your coins off Yobit ASAP.

Can't force Yoshit if they intentionally fucking with wallets. Their disabling wallets on purpose, magical pumps on coins that have wallets disabled.

Anyone trading on yoshit still deserves to loose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Hello Everyone!

Thank you!

yeah, nova is a good option. there should be more, and bigger options too btw but i believe that will come when the project evolves more

Yeah, they are holding off on applying for Bittrex and the other big exchanges I believe until certain aspects of the tech and website are ready. Timing is key, so it's a smart and respectable decision.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
yeah, nova is a good option. there should be more, and bigger options too btw but i believe that will come when the project evolves more
Activity: 14
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
What's wrong with YoBit? I've used it and it was all good.

On the subject...500000 for a node is a bit steep, isn't it?
I'm steel waiting to receive my xby deposit in my balance more then 2 month they steel keep wallet maintenance

Make a thread on the main board here and keep it there yobit are due for a bit of a slap and brought to order.

One can cause an exchange a lot of trouble on the main alt board.

Good advice. I dont think Yobit will care tho, there have been so many tickets submitted, I think it's over 100's just from XBY-Slackers alone.

Never hurts to try for people stuck at Yobit. I guess the more attention it gets the more likely they will update it.
Activity: 57

I'm steel waiting to receive my xby deposit in my balance more then 2 month they steel keep wallet maintenance

Take it up with YoBit. It's their issue, not XBY's... All transfers working fine here.
I tel them and they don't want to update wallet
Activity: 162

Smh what's wrong with you YObit ???can't believe ppl even ask that question they scam artist like do your research can't believe you use them and don't know how ppl rate them
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Make a thread on the main board here and keep it there yobit are due for a bit of a slap and brought to order.

Good advice. I dont think Yobit will care tho, there have been so many tickets submitted, I think it's over 100's just from XBY-Slackers alone.
Activity: 55
Who can tell Why can't I install two different XBY wallet Windows. If you download two or more, it is still the same balance coins ?

You do not need to download the wallet twice. The same wallet executable can be used to run different wallets. Use the -datadir= parameter from the windows command prompt:

xtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=SecondDirectoryName
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Who can tell Why can't I install two different XBY wallet Windows. If you download two or more, it is still the same balance coins ?
You can install two different XBY wallets by using CMD prompt.
eg. xtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=testnet where testnet is my folder,
repeat the same command for creating wallet in another folder.
Activity: 84
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Now this is a good idea.  And it has been said numerous times already, but the issues with exchanges are issues with exchanges.  I think the team did the right thing by adding another exchange.  It happened pretty fast too.  I am a fan of the ltc pairings on Nova.  So this was music to my ears when the other pairings were announced.  I actually use Nova quite often, much more than Yobit these days. 

Now I'm just waiting patiently for the next testnet to begin.  News has been dropping every week or so, and the new information is exciting. 

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Jump to: