Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 158. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Xby us very cheap, now i buy. Yobit is scary...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sorry to say this but the slack has become a cesspool recently. The only real topics are yobit and shitcoin trading. Nothing welcomong for new people or anything inspiring which is why new people arent not seeing the potential of this project and arent becoming buyers particularly. Im walking away from the slack for a couple of months cause I cant be bothered to talk about shitcoins anymore or yobit or clowns like wildono having freedom to fud and lie to newcomers while I was banned for asked due diligence about a coin that wasnt even related to xby. Sad....

The fudsters will go away once the yobit withdrawals are fixed. Yobit is a shit exchange to trade in my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Sorry to say this but the slack has become a cesspool recently. The only real topics are yobit and shitcoin trading. Nothing welcomong for new people or anything inspiring which is why new people arent not seeing the potential of this project and arent becoming buyers particularly. Im walking away from the slack for a couple of months cause I cant be bothered to talk about shitcoins anymore or yobit or clowns like wildono having freedom to fud and lie to newcomers while I was banned for asked due diligence about a coin that wasnt even related to xby. Sad....

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I am still waiting for Yobit.  I missed the window and should have tried to withdraw some last night. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Today when the wallet Yobit was in work, I did a little experiment, translated into Yobit a little, but nothing!  Angry

Yobit sucks. I got the XBY I sent back to my wallet as an initial test but didn't get a chance to retrieve the rest of my XBY from Yobit before they put the wallet back in maintenance.   Huh   Angry

Cryptopia is a reliable exchange at least, they at least attempt to communicate with devs for updates unlike Yobit. Smiley I managed to withdraw my XBY from Yobit last night even when the wallet said 'delayed' though, it was weird. Their infrastructure is just bad compared to other exchanges...
NEWBIE TIP: put them in cold storage

Where is the block explorer where I can see my balance.

The only XBY block explorer I can find only shows this info:

Where is the field to input an address, all I see is hash info....

I want to do cold storage, but how to check balance?

Please help a newb...

That's the testnet block explorer.

Main post has all the info. Here's the one you're looking for: http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

Same question.

So the block explorer don't let you search for your address.  So how to I check to see if the funds sent to my cold wallet got there?

I don't care to explore the latest blocks, I just want to check a balance.

Please tell me how to search for a wallet address.

Can you not just open the wallet you sent the XBY to and check? Then place the wallet in cold storage.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Today when the wallet Yobit was in work, I did a little experiment, translated into Yobit a little, but nothing!  Angry

Yobit sucks. I got the XBY I sent back to my wallet as an initial test but didn't get a chance to retrieve the rest of my XBY from Yobit before they put the wallet back in maintenance.   Huh   Angry
Hi guys, so afaik the fee for a XBY transfer has been lowered to about 50 xby.
Will this be recalculated everytime the price goes up in the future?
If for ex 1 XBY goes up to 0.05$ i presume 50XBY will be a high cost?

The fee is going to scale down as the price rises, yes. I think borz was doing some testing on it in the testnet recently.

And what was the result?

Not sure, was just something that Dave mentioned in a post a few days ago. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Today when the wallet Yobit was in work, I did a little experiment, translated XBY into Yobit a little, but nothing!  Angry
Activity: 84

The fee is going to scale down as the price rises, yes. I think borz was doing some testing on it in the testnet recently.

And what was the result?

Activity: 182
Static nodes get paid the transaction fees, that's the advantage.

At the moment, the fees are all going into the dev fund and you cannot buy a static.
There will be level 2 nodes soon, but it is not known yet how much they will pay. There is also expected to be an auction to re-distribute the broken level 1 nodes.

I don't think more is known yet, test net is still in progress.

bit strange as there is plenty of LVL1 nodes canceled so I asume they are vacant currently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Im glad I stayed up all night yesterday and was there when the wallet was "online".. My xby are safe and sound at cryptopia now.

Put mine in my personal wallet last night, you never know what could happen to any exchange.  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
NEWBIE TIP: put them in cold storage

Where is the block explorer where I can see my balance.

The only XBY block explorer I can find only shows this info:

Where is the field to input an address, all I see is hash info....

I want to do cold storage, but how to check balance?

Please help a newb...

That's the testnet block explorer.

Main post has all the info. Here's the one you're looking for: http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Im glad I stayed up all night yesterday and was there when the wallet was "online".. My xby are safe and sound at cryptopia now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
On yobit it will never work if it's true that they only charge 0.01 XBY to withdraw instead of 100XBY, so they are now in debt, and will never say it's their fault, so basically it's not XBY there it's IOU.
It's scam exchange for scam coins, so if you don't want have such opinion you shouldn't list coin there.
Activity: 299
Once yobit let's the rest of us withdraw we need to pull the coin and never look back, most fly by night operated exchanges in excising. Good riddance!!
Activity: 78
I was responsible for a big chunk of the buying over the last 24 hours...

Basically, my strategy which has served me well over the 6 years I have been in cryptos, is what I call the "cherry picker". I simply do a lot of research, find coins that show HUGE potential based on a number of criteria, ensure that the marketcap has a favourable risk/reward ratio, and then I go balls deep and hodl for years Grin

Additionally, I only go for gen 3 coins meaning the backend is something other than a gen 1 POW/POS system, preferably not even gen 2 (e.g. dPos-based systems, ETH). I consider gen 3 to be structures such as a DAG https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph (Byteball,IOTA,ADK), Block Lattice (Raiblocks), or something entirely different than what is currently out there (what MAID is working on, what DLS formerly WBB is about to come out with, what Radix is about to come out with, and this new Proof of Signature that Xtrabytes is developing).

I really like what I have seen so far with the devs and community here and I have no doubt that Xtrabytes is going to be a huge success.

Keep up the great work!

NEWBIE TIP: Just by being in this thread you have already picked a winner. That's not the hard part. Being "right" is easy - now you must "sit tight". Buy as many Xtrabytes as you can, put them in cold storage, forget about them, come back in a couple of years. Thank me then  Smiley

PATIENCE is all it takes.

amen! this is what i believe to be true too, xby could be a my big money ticket, i believe it is so hodl 4 life
how much is the limit to cryptopia for withdrawal per day?

$5000 New Zealand Dollars. Which is about $3600 USD.
Jump to: