Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 175. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
download the testwallet on SLACK, canal "Testnet"
It is the wallet with patch for testnet
XtraBYtes Windows PreRelease V1.2.0.2 ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
download the testwallet on SLACK, canal "Testnet"
It is the wallet with patch for testnet
What version XBY purse need to install?

I don't believe there is a specific OS you need to be on for it to work with Windows. I'm on Windows 10 and haven't had any issues.
I not correctly asked
What version XBY purse need to install?
What version of Windows XBY purse need to install?

I don't believe there is a specific OS you need to be on for it to work with Windows. I'm on Windows 10 and haven't had any issues.

Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 et Windows 10 are ok.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

The main objectives of the test are:

1. Test networks capacity to handle load. XTRABYTES aims to be scalable beyond current blockchains, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin, both of which see their respective networks struggle at peak times.
2. Try to exploit the consensus system (POSIGN), eg. double spends.
3. General testing of the network, are coins arriving at correct addresses are confirms sticking etc.
4. Wallet testing, eg, does the blockchain sync automatically without the need of a .conf file and other ux issues.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Hack the Planet - XBY TESTNET...give it your best shot.
copper member
Activity: 8
Slack invite link to join the community; register your interest in regards to the Test-net here: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com A post outlining what the Test-net is can be found here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begunSmiley
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
This is just one of the most amazing coin project on this forum with an historical rise in price from 2 sats to above 2k sat, i shall buy more from cex because the price shall soar higher with the introduction of the testnet node.

Wishing you more success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Just wanted to clarify, you need NO Xtrabytes to participate in the testnet, so open for everyone who wants to check it out.

You also need NO computer knowledge. You'll download a .exe file from our Github, sync the wallet (happens automatically), press "set up static node (or something similar)" and send your public key in a private message to Rule144 on our Slack.
TESTNET nearly ready to go live.  Participate by joining the Slack.
Xby ready to up 1500-2000!!! IMO!!!

That is the short term goal.
Activity: 459
Xby ready to up 1500-2000!!! IMO!!!
Hello,

I would like to help and to join the testnet but could you please explain approximatively what we will have to do ? Unfortunately i don't enough time to be on my computer during the week... The same with static nodes, i have about 200k, i'm interrested to be a static level 2 but what will be static level 2 job ? Is there any skill to have ? Sorry for my low knowledge Smiley

When the level 2 node will be running on your server, there will be no need to act on it, it's it that will do the job :-) Like a masternode.

Tesnet is the first major step in getting the STATIC node network online. This is a crucial and monumental step in furthering the development of XTRABYTES. Our goal in proceeding with the Testnet is to make sure that our STATIC node network is strong, stable and bug free.

The XTRABYTES Testnet will allow us to use "play money" to test out the network without spending any real money. This Testnet is an alternate XTRABYTES blockchain, to be used specifically for for testing. All XTRABYTES Testnet coins are separate and distinct from the actual blockchain, and are never supposed to have any value. Using this closed system our developers will be able to fix any weaknesses or bugs in the network. After a successful trial run within the Testnet our STATIC node network will be able to go live.
Activity: 11
Hello,

I would like to help and to join the testnet but could you please explain approximatively what we will have to do ? Unfortunately i don't enough time to be on my computer during the week... The same with static nodes, i have about 200k, i'm interrested to be a static level 2 but what will be static level 2 job ? Is there any skill to have ? Sorry for my low knowledge Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
If you want to join the testnet, just vote "yes" in the slack announcement channel!
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I just saw that XBY can also be traded on tradesatoshi! Anybody with an account over there can confirm here?

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XBY_BTC

Just thought I'd share this. I think we need one person from the team who manages exchanges + inquiries for XBY  Grin

Thanks! Didn't know you could get it from there.

Better not... Just use cryptopia or CCEX
happy to help with czech translation as well if needed
Activity: 38
Definitely lots of stuff going on in the background with this project. Really looking forward to the following months and beyond.

Also, happy to help out with any Chinese translations if needed.

Jump to: