Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 176. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The tech is a billion + concept...rooting XBY on in hopes they can really execute this...i think we are at the infant stage of something huge. The amount of people in the community is pretty large considering the current cap.I have a feeling once this gets proofed it's going to blow up similar to NEO, STRAT, etc.

Exactly. This is exactly how I feel about this project too. It's really just 4 months old, lets not forget that. And still has this amount of ppl supporting it, the development. Feels good to be in there.

The Slack is blowing up!  More than 1,000 strong.  So many good ideas bouncing around there.

The communication here and on slack is very active with lots of information.
I am excited about this project and expecting more good news.
Activity: 103
REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've been watching Xtrabytes for a long time, dev is very active if you check github, one of the most promising coin for 2017 end.

100% agree with you 😉
I see à very good futur XBY for this year.
Wait and see, XBY go !
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I've been watching Xtrabytes for a long time, dev is very active if you check github, one of the most promising coin for 2017 end.
Activity: 392
Just a suggestion regarding the 100k fee charged while replacing the Static Nodes, 50% or more of the fee should go to the Developer's fund.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The tech is a billion + concept...rooting XBY on in hopes they can really execute this...i think we are at the infant stage of something huge. The amount of people in the community is pretty large considering the current cap.I have a feeling once this gets proofed it's going to blow up similar to NEO, STRAT, etc.

Exactly. This is exactly how I feel about this project too. It's really just 4 months old, lets not forget that. And still has this amount of ppl supporting it, the development. Feels good to be in there.

Yes, given the scope of other crypto projects, XBY is still early on in its development. 
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is a very good community and the technology is very exciting. I really think this will revolutionize blockchain technology to the next level...
Activity: 38
Absolutely join the slack with any questions or just to hang out!

I concur.
I've been very impressed with the community so far.
Activity: 299
Absolutely join the slack with any questions or just to hang out!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105

The Slack is blowing up!  More than 1,000 strong.  So many good ideas bouncing around there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

That's how I see it too, anyone who owns xby right now is a major early adopter to something huge!
if this succeed for sure people around here will noticed the success of this coin and they will ride with it those early investors will be enjoy
and another coin project will rise up and show its service.
Activity: 299

That's how I see it too, anyone who owns xby right now is a major early adopter to something huge!
Activity: 812

Agreed. A lot of progress has been made in a relatively short time. Yet, it's so under the radar it's not even funny.

Thank you for seeing it that way. Smiley

Everyone is working very hard. The community we have now is fantastic and its only going to get better from here on out!

Agreed. A lot of progress has been made in a relatively short time. Yet, it's so under the radar it's not even funny.

Activity: 15
I just saw that XBY can also be traded on tradesatoshi! Anybody with an account over there can confirm here?

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XBY_BTC

Just thought I'd share this. I think we need one person from the team who manages exchanges + inquiries for XBY  Grin

Thanks! Didn't know you could get it from there.
I think XBY has been on there a while, but that exchange isn't on CoinMarketCap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/

Smiley

Huh, interesting!  It's not on the XBY page of CMC though.  Someone should put it on there.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#BTC
Activity: 96
I accept XBY/XFUEL
I think XBY has been on there a while, but that exchange isn't on CoinMarketCap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/

Smiley
I just saw that XBY can also be traded on tradesatoshi! Anybody with an account over there can confirm here?

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XBY_BTC

Just thought I'd share this. I think we need one person from the team who manages exchanges + inquiries for XBY  Grin

Jump to: