Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 179. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Will the 100 XBY transaction fee adjust down once the price goes up?

If price goes to $1 each, nobody will pay the $100 tx fee. 

I'm aware this coin is for development, contracts, etc instead of small transactions. 

But, the high fee will deter a lot of new people from jumping in.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I have a proble in deposit xby on yobit more then 21 day i don't have receve my xby deposit on it can enny one helpe me to cancel my deposit on yobit because there suppore don't wante to fixe the problem
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Word is, XBY transactions are going to be fast.  I suppose we will find out during the TESTNET.  In the meantime, I'm still waiting on my BTC to confirm so I can buy more...ehh, so slow!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I like :-) Quote from CoinCollectore006

I feel XBY is a platform with compelling potential.  I invested in XBY because of

1. Deep management bench - I have participated in the slack channel for several platforms including Droxne, Reddcoin, Zencash. The team has a deeper management and technical bench than many existing projects and practically all recent ICOs. Some of the management and technical team slack names are Borzalom, CCRevolution, Vanfly. jcpbs, bikerlezn,

2. Low market cap versus competing smart contract platforms - other platforms including ETH ($27.7B), Lisk ($242M), Stratis ($525M)  have much higher market caps by a factor of 20x or more. The low market capitalization on an absolute and relative basis is a margin of safety in the crypto space, which is truly volatile when compared to other assets such as equities or commodities

3. Uniqueness of the business model - XBY is based on Proof of Signature, this is a unique consensus method for protecting securing the network /processing transactions and fundametlly different than Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Proof of Importance (e.g. NEM), Directed Acrylic Graphs (e.g. Byteballs) or Byzantine Fault Tolerance (NEO)
I'm actually buying more right now too.  Waiting on the BTC confirmation.  So yeah, let's keep it low key for a bit.
Activity: 7
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Just passing bye and wish to just say I to XBY lovers in the house.
Our progress has silent the FUD..... Hahahahahaha...
Great wealth ahead of us all.
yes we will have wealth in xby. slowly but surely xby will gain success.
Yet another resource for XBY related news and developments.

http://xtrabytes.today
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Just passing bye and wish to just say I to XBY lovers in the house.
Our progress has silent the FUD..... Hahahahahaha...
Great wealth ahead of us all.
Go YObit, Get moving!
They are getting longer to make updates at YObit ...
But it will come ...
Activity: 37
Hi,
Good news, Cryptopia maintenance is finish.
XBY wallet update OK at Cryptopia.

Now we wait for Yobit.... Angry
Activity: 1
Translation from english to swedish, if needed. Great projekt! //invester with big hopes
Activity: 260
I did and it's about cryptopia, so yobit is the same I guess
time est.?
I don't know... But from what I see on other projects about interaction with yobit exchange, only GOD knows )
Hi,

If you wish to participate in the TESTNET, join us in Slack ( link is on the ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18538512 )

Long Life XBY !
SPLITZ marketing from 4 sept
Hi,
All people who invested in XBY, JOIN test net...  it is good for ALL of us  
Activity: 10
may i know why yobit have XBY in "maitenance" when I try to withdraw XBY? .... wthell

I had the same question but they answered it on Slack as well. They've been doing the work to update it but Yobit is taking forever. These guys are moving at a steady pace  with their project Tongue Honestly can't wait to start developing modules ^_^

When does the XBY team see some type of entry point for outside developers looking to work with your code?
I did and it's about cryptopia, so yobit is the same I guess
time est.?
may i know why yobit have XBY in "maitenance" when I try to withdraw XBY? .... wthell

You may read few messages above your question and see the answer
Jump to: