Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 180. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I'm just reading up on xtrabytes today. Can anyone give me an accurate estimate of the current amount of developers building upon the xtrabytes platform, how many are being added monthly, and if there is a pathway into the community for new developers?
Activity: 38
The more I read the more exciting this project seems.

At its current value, it's still a fantastic entry point.
🚀

Agreed Lobo, I hope more people see this project before it blows up.

I am telling everyone I know.

Of course they need to do their due diligence, as everyone should but an opportunity like this is almost too good to pass.

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

🚀

Agreed Lobo, I hope more people see this project before it blows up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Devs, let us know when the cryptopia wallet maintenance is done, thanks.

As soon as I hear something, I will be sure to post an update. Whether it be yobit or cryptopia. Pretty sure cryptopia is just finalizing a few things and shouldn't be much longer. Their dev reached out to us.
Activity: 350
Devs, let us know when the cryptopia wallet maintenance is done, thanks.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Shizzle, Cryptopia XBY wallet is under maintenance

Yes - We are in communications with them to update the transfer fee and logo. They put it in maintenance for a small bit. We're working with them Smiley

When will be available a purse for Yobit

We are working with these folks as well. Yobit however is a tad slower but we are doing everything we can to get the wallet back up ASAP! Stay tuned!
support is slow but keep in touch with will force them to resolve this issue as we knew that if they seen that there's a lots of people whos working
with this project yobit will resolve this concerned and keep it up dev team lets continue to progress.
Activity: 38

🚀
The OSX wallet works perfect.  

It's instantaneous when withdrawing from c-cex

Thanks, now just need to withdraw from ctopia

Yes OSX Wallet is fantastic! Smiley

I appreciate you need to gather critical mass before starting the testing, but do you have a timeline for when that is likely to start?

For testnet? we are hoping to fill the full 512 slots so that we can test it in critical mass if you will. However, we might start soon just to get some initial testing done and sending transactions back and forth!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

I appreciate you need to gather critical mass before starting the testing, but do you have a timeline for when that is likely to start?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yes - We are in communications with them to update the transfer fee and logo. They put it in maintenance for a small bit. We're working with them Smiley

We are working with these folks as well. Yobit however is a tad slower but we are doing everything we can to get the wallet back up ASAP! Stay tuned!

good thank you

Activity: 139
The ANN is very much active with full information and lectures about what the future hold for XBY.
I am excited the more with this project.

Thanks, the original wallet is synching, just taking awhile, I have a shit ton of coins to move off Cryptopia

On another note, my OSX wallet doesn't sync/no connections.  Do I need to add nodes?  Wait for testnet?  Don't know what's up.  Just have a lot of coins on Ctopia that I would like to move out.

Also, a web wallet would be great, not sure if it's possible though.

Do you have the latest version of the wallet?  Here is the latest release as of yesterday : https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.2.0.2/xtrabytes-Qt-OSX-v1202.dmg

If you do have the latest version of the OSX wallet and are receiving no active connections, maybe go back to the previous release?  As far as I know, the only thing added to the latest release was code for the testnet.  I'm sure someone from the team will be on this thread soon enough to give further help you if you need it.

I believe at some point, a web wallet will be implemented.  But not as of yet.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Come on people we need more people to testing network Smiley It is easy. Just download test wallet, register test node and give public key to rule144 slack users Smiley Help us to test it Wink And look how smooth it will work Wink
XBY in the top 10 highest volume coins on Cryptopia now.

ON C-CEX - XTRABYTES № 8

#   Currency   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)
1   Ethereum   ETH/BTC   $349,701   $297.96   23.43%
2   MCAP   MCAP/BTC   $336,820   $2.27   22.56%
3   EB3 Coin   EB3/BTC   $288,268   $0.484137   19.31%
4   E-coin   ECN/BTC   $54,320   $3.10   3.64%
5   ToaCoin   TOA/BTC   $48,932   $0.005338   3.28%
6   First Bitcoin Capital   BITCF/BTC   $46,278   $0.951803   3.10%
7   HiCoin   XHI/BTC   $43,622   $0.001283   2.92%
8   XTRABYTES   XBY/BTC   $43,569   $0.024416   2.92%

Soon we will be in TOP4
  XBY in the top 10 - № 7 on C-CEX
Jump to: