Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 197. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
with high supply 650 Million and i hat high fee tx, i will wait to buy at 1 - 10 sat.
250 million locked in static nodes and more will be when second round of nodes begin. Consider yourself lucky if you will get at your desired price.
Yeeah !!! Long Life XBY !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
with high supply 650 Million and i hat high fee tx, i will wait to buy at 1 - 10 sat.
250 million locked in static nodes and more will be when second round of nodes begin. Consider yourself lucky if you will get at your desired price.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
XBY wallet on Yobit still maintenance. Many orders buy on C-Cex/Cryptopia/TradeSatoshi average 5 - 50 sat. It's nearly can be down price to 1 sat..

Where is XBY trade for 50 sat? Waiting for ur response Radent

I think he talks about buy orders and not about trades as it has any significance. By this logic Bitcoin is failed coin because someone putted buy order of 1 cent on BTC that will never be triggered.  Cheesy

The significance is it would take more than a few thousand dollars to bring BTC down to 1 cent

Same about other direction... it takes like only 2 BTC to more than double the price... In low volume coins this is irrelevant and has zero significance. You can swing coin price with few BTC + buy orders they are only orders, they can always appear or disappear.

Fair call
Activity: 260
XBY wallet on Yobit still maintenance. Many orders buy on C-Cex/Cryptopia/TradeSatoshi average 5 - 50 sat. It's nearly can be down price to 1 sat..

I think he talks about buy orders and not about trades as it has any significance. By this logic Bitcoin is failed coin because someone putted buy order of 1 cent on BTC that will never be triggered.  Cheesy

The significance is it would take more than a few thousand dollars to bring BTC down to 1 cent

Same about other direction... it takes like only 2 BTC to more than double the price... In low volume coins this is irrelevant and has zero significance. You can swing coin price with few BTC + buy orders they are only orders, they can always appear or disappear.
Activity: 9

Activity: 260

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Activity: 293

You might have to wait till infinity bcoz it WILL never occur.
Activity: 293
Does this coin touch 1 satoshi back ? Because this coin continues to decline and decrease. I think this coin is not good for the future.
Wake up from your sleep, bcoz you are dreaming the impossible. Check exchange and see how 99% of all alternate coins are dropping in price by reason of bitcoin rising.
If XBY is not good for future, then why are you here? Go back to ur dreaming.
Activity: 459
Does this coin touch 1 satoshi back ?
Because this coin continues to decline and decrease. I think this coin is not good for the future.
will not touch.
Its good time to buy. 1st goal is 2000.
Activity: 22
seems like a good project, gonna stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Does this coin touch 1 satoshi back ? Because this coin continues to decline and decrease. I think this coin is not good for the future.
Activity: 602
i have deposit on my xby wallet on yobit at 2017-08-01  but i don't receve my deposit can you tel me if there is a solution of my problem and how can i do to cancel this transaction

So many complaints about Yobit in the past and until now, your deposit is gone or it will take months before it surfaces if you care to create a paid ticket, never use Yobit if you do not want your coin to be wasted.

Well, Yobit I do not trust, I've read several reports with problems in this exchange, I did not have but I do not use more because of these reports
Activity: 232
..........I was imagining the XBY VAULT as being an extension of the website after basic completion. Some kind of vault log in with XBY security?
Activity: 232
Hello,

I had another idea since everyone is stressing over Yobit's maintenance wallet and the general concern there is over exchanges holding coins.

Maybe in the future there could be an "XBY VAULT", whereby people could store, send out and put back in their XBY after trading.

An online wallet facility that kind of acts like an exchange wallet, but is for XBY only.

That way people who are not computer savvy don't have to worry about losing their wallets on their hard drives, but at the same time you don't have an exchange hack or exit problem to worry about.

I suppose a VAULT hack could happen, but with some use of the XBY tech couldn't we make it more secure in there?

Or could XBY wallets be put into cold storage offline until someone requests them to come back online in the VAULT ready for transfer?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
i have deposit on my xby wallet on yobit at 2017-08-01  but i don't receve my deposit can you tel me if there is a solution of my problem and how can i do to cancel this transaction

So many complaints about Yobit in the past and until now, your deposit is gone or it will take months before it surfaces if you care to create a paid ticket, never use Yobit if you do not want your coin to be wasted.
Activity: 78
i am a big holder, since 40-50 sats and ive seen the growth all the way to its ath, and that was without tech. now i see more development in weeks then i did before so i have confidence that this will be a moon-launching project
Activity: 84
looool I am so glad I did not buy, because when I discovered XBY it was 0,02$, and now Cheesy, instead the whole market is rising...
So no, I really did not miss a chance!
Why people always think that you are jealous when you criticizing something?

it is not, only 20% in the green of the (top 100 https://coinmarketcap.com/)
Jump to: