Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 198. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't understand, the new site XBY does not work why?
what's the problem?

Try this: https://xtrabytes.global/#!/home

it's like three months ago, it was
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what's the problem?

Nice one Let see the future of XBY
Activity: 173
what's the problem?

Activity: 84
what's the problem?
Activity: 459
I stand with XBY come dumping or pumping. Panic sellers will regret selling so cheap. But good for real investor to buy cheaper.
I hope you are right. It looks like its good time for real investor to buy cheaper.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
XBY will return to 1 sat Roll Eyes
XBY will go to 1 BTC Roll Eyes
*so you said something and I said something... what's the point?  Huh
See every day the price is falling ... Today 150 sats  hahahahaah
And how this changes something about what been said?
I HAVE CONTACTE YOBIT SUPPORT BUT THEY TEL ME THAT THE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE

Let maintenance Be Done and see next Action to take
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
XBY will return to 1 sat Roll Eyes
XBY will go to 1 BTC Roll Eyes
*so you said something and I said something... what's the point?  Huh
See every day the price is falling ... Today 150 sats  hahahahaah
Activity: 139
I stand with XBY come dumping or pumping. Panic sellers will regret selling so cheap. But good for real investor to buy cheaper.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I HAVE CONTACTE YOBIT SUPPORT BUT THEY TEL ME THAT THE WALLET IS IN MAINTENANCE
i have deposit on my xby wallet on yobit at 2017-08-01  but i don't receve my deposit can you tel me if there is a solution of my problem and how can i do to cancel this transaction

I HAVE DEPOSIT FROM C-CEX

Contact Support of exchange you transfer your XBY too
i have deposit on my xby wallet on yobit at 2017-08-01  but i don't receve my deposit can you tel me if there is a solution of my problem and how can i do to cancel this transaction

I HAVE DEPOSIT FROM C-CEX
Haaaa XBY this ridiculous but I know there is hope

I can't help you with yobit but will suggest you in the future use CCEX, I found it more reliable.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Hey warrior, if you have any idea to solve the "problem", or if you want complain something very important, or if you want something to be explained,
you can tell CCR and the dev team.

I had a small discussion with CCR, but I think he is trying to prevent the early investors/supporters from suffering.
And the node holders won't give up their advantages.
So, no I don't think that this issue can be solved.

But solving this problem is pretty easy.
Keep the limitation of 500k for a node, but do not limit the number of nodes.
NEM, DASH,PVX and many others are doing the same and it is fair and it is working.
oh so you have a solution, can you explain that in slack, to the community and other board member?
Activity: 242
Merit: 102
I know that there will be more masternode, but they will not be equal to the existing ones, still not fair...
I was about to buy 500k, but I did not because of this matter.
And many others will also not invest, this has nothing to do with pump and dump.
But you are not able to solve this matter anymore, too many of you are afraid of losing their advantages!
Hey warrior, if you have any idea to solve the "problem", or if you want complain something very important, or if you want something to be explained,

I had a small discussion with CCR, but I think he is trying to prevent the early investors/supporters from suffering.
And the node holders won't give up their advantages.
So, no I don't think that this issue can be solved.

But solving this problem is pretty easy.
Keep the limitation of 500k for a node, but do not limit the number of nodes.
NEM, DASH,PVX and many others are doing the same and it is fair and it is working.
looool I am so glad I did not buy, because when I discovered XBY it was 0,02$, and now Cheesy, instead the whole market is rising...
So no, I really did not miss a chance!
Why people always think that you are jealous when you criticizing something?

No, again you are wrong!
I have 100k XBY, that was a mistake, and I am waiting to sell them for the same price again, hopefully...

Sure you do...  Wink
It was fun but enough is enough Cheesy
Thanks, that was amusing.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
I know that there will be more masternode, but they will not be equal to the existing ones, still not fair...
I was about to buy 500k, but I did not because of this matter.
And many others will also not invest, this has nothing to do with pump and dump.
But you are not able to solve this matter anymore, too many of you are afraid of losing their advantages!
Activity: 14
I think...uh..

Please someone can explain to me how many XBY I need to have for a full node? And for smaller nodes?
What is the reward per day to keep a full node or small node?
Thank you  Huh
Jump to: