Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 203. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Finally some good news.. Brace yourselves, more news coming VERY SOON™
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Cool news.. hopefully soon a working product that we can use.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

NEWSFLASH!!

Yesterday we began the FIRST ALPHA stages of a testnet for the STaTiCs. Although this is very early stage testing, we thought you will like to know that the connections are being made now and as we get past our first 2 STaTiCs, we will begin to add more of the Board members to the testnet. Eventually we will start choosing some individuals from the Community to join also.

These are fee-free tests. No rewards are given. All is done in the testnet side of the network with no influence to the XBY Network itself.

Thank you!

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
price target is the most laughable term in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
< 400 sats and I don't have BTC avail to buy more Sad

What is price target for end of 2017?

I would say.. 10 cents is possible.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

What is price target for end of 2017?
Activity: 309
Activity: 406
So it's been quite a while since the discussion of the open spots on secure level 1 nodes has been mentioned.

Is there any new news on this? can we atleast have a sheet to apply or something

The entry point for level 1's was so fast and closed doors. Now there are a possible few open spots and it seems to be casually getting thrown around with all the time in the world being needed.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
CCR -

Many thanks for the response.

As part of my promise in my own post to ask the important questions, and for my own peace of mind I have a query:

- Was this communication and message majority approved by the Board (in line with your apology noting communications are decisions will be agreed at Board going forward)?
- For transparency, can you post the decision and voting results for/against my reinstatement?

Maybe not get into this here, we're all in the Slack Smiley

I really think that we should stop with this "JOIN US IN SLACK" attitude, I find it really harmful and I think that we should start being more active in our sub-reddit for two reasons.

1. What if someone doesn't wanna join the slack and can't be bothered?
2. What if they don't have the time to do so, or really just wanna have a quick read through?

Having so such a closed communication is really not beneficial for the development of the coin!

My main question is, when is our new static website going to be ready? I'm sure that the development of a responsive static page can't be taking over a month.

Haha you cant choose where the community discusses things. Here big announcements get made and people if they want CHOOSE to post here or not.

If you care enough about the project website then guess where you should go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
You're misinterpreting my comment. I very much encourage everyone to share information in this thread, but personal discussions have no place here.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
CCR -

As part of my promise in my own post to ask the important questions, and for my own peace of mind I have a query:

- Was this communication and message majority approved by the Board (in line with your apology noting communications are decisions will be agreed at Board going forward)?
- For transparency, can you post the decision and voting results for/against my reinstatement?

I really think that we should stop with this "JOIN US IN SLACK" attitude, I find it really harmful and I think that we should start being more active in our sub-reddit for two reasons.

1. What if someone doesn't wanna join the slack and can't be bothered?
2. What if they don't have the time to do so, or really just wanna have a quick read through?

Having so such a closed communication is really not beneficial for the development of the coin!

My main question is, when is our new static website going to be ready? I'm sure that the development of a responsive static page can't be taking over a month.
CCR -

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
CCR -

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
What exactly is the XBY Community Corporation? Huh   I saw something on youtube about building a corporation around this project? Is it supposed to be this coin's version of the Ethereum/Litecoin foundation?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

After careful consideration and all due respect; Borzalom, Myself, the Community Board and the Greater XtraBYtes Community would like to take a moment to thank CCN for all of his positive contributions and to wish him all the best in future alignments. CCN is most certainly welcome to continue to participate with his positive contributions within our Community, to help in any way he can to improve his and our XBY investment interests.

During this time of consideration and in fact for several weeks now, the Board has also been moving forward for the greater good of XBY and we are happy to announce that we have added 2 new official Board Members.

Please help us to welcome:

@rule144 and @bryank as new Official XtraBYtes Community Board Members. Both of these gentlemen are well known in the Community for being very helpful and neutral at all times, which is something we appreciate tremendously. In addition to their individual business savvy and crypto experience, they also bring strong leadership skills to the table and we all look forward to working along with them to improve all things XBY.

Thank you all and thank you CCN Smiley

Dave, Zoltan and The XtraBYtes Community Corporation

Congrats @rule144 and @bryank !  I think both of you are a great addition to the Community Board. 
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
This is good update and congratulation to New board members. CCN and CCRev, you guys are whaoh..... I got to know about XBY through information from you guys posts some weeks back.
Keep up the good work guys.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

After careful consideration and all due respect; Borzalom, Myself, the Community Board and the Greater XtraBYtes Community would like to take a moment to thank CCN for all of his positive contributions and to wish him all the best in future alignments. CCN is most certainly welcome to continue to participate with his positive contributions within our Community, to help in any way he can to improve his and our XBY investment interests.

During this time of consideration and in fact for several weeks now, the Board has also been moving forward for the greater good of XBY and we are happy to announce that we have added 2 new official Board Members.

Please help us to welcome:

@rule144 and @bryank as new Official XtraBYtes Community Board Members. Both of these gentlemen are well known in the Community for being very helpful and neutral at all times, which is something we appreciate tremendously. In addition to their individual business savvy and crypto experience, they also bring strong leadership skills to the table and we all look forward to working along with them to improve all things XBY.

Thank you all and thank you CCN Smiley

Dave, Zoltan and The XtraBYtes Community Corporation

Strange twist, I think you made some valid points!

Anyway, you're active enough on Slack Wink
Activity: 210
Thats really weird since you are very popular in the community and everybody praises you for your work. I dont believe the board is against you for whatever reason. This should be a 1+1 -> you back in the board.

Thank you Smiley

Still be around Lost!

We all love you CCN, trust me.  Smiley
Activity: 173
Thats really weird since you are very popular in the community and everybody praises you for your work. I dont believe the board is against you for whatever reason. This should be a 1+1 -> you back in the board.

Thank you Smiley

Still be around Lost!
Jump to: