Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 206. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
A reminder that you will need to update your XtraBYtes wallet if you wish to transfer funds after block 150k.
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases

Up to date wallet links can be found on the link above or on the first page of this ANN
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
About 1 blocks per minute, it is 149488 blocks now.
it leaves 8.5 hours to everyone to get 150000.
The last chance.
So it will be 150000 today and i think there will be important things released, not only transaction fee reduced to be 50 xby.
Everyone can get the answer if you imagined.
you can get the block amount from here: http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/index.php
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I bought XBY on the C-CEX platform at the price of 1600 sat, and there it is around 400 sat for 2 months, is there is hope that the price picks up and reaches the 1600 Sat soon or else I sell to 400 sat?

Sell it. Sell at 400 sats. I will buy it from you if you want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I bought XBY on the C-CEX platform at the price of 1600 sat, and there it is around 400 sat for 2 months, is there is hope that the price picks up and reaches the 1600 Sat soon or else I sell to 400 sat?

How can we even start to see the true price of xby until we release it?

We have had enough hints that we are close to that.
Activity: 79
Activity: 53
L'ANN has been updated.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Can the ANN be fixed with the actual Slack Invite Link:  https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

It is literally a 10 second fix.

Edit: I've created and deployed a temp app so that the current ANN linked slack address in not dead
Activity: 84
XBY is quietly dipping below 400 at Yobit - If you don't own any yet, now is a great time to buy.

Suddenly XBY will be cheaper still  Undecided
Anyone know if the Mac wallet is useable? / safe to remove from yobit? thanks in advance

Works fine.

Safe to remove from Yobit? It's not safe if you don't remove from Yobit!
Activity: 14
Anyone know if the Mac wallet is useable? / safe to remove from yobit? thanks in advance
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My guess is: There is no reason that we should not see XtraBYte along with all the other major cryptos out there in the range of $10 to $50 USD per XBY. Sky is the limit folks. When people at large start to recognize the usefulness of this technology and start to use it, XBY will skyrocket.

so there's 650 million xby coins, as much as i would love $10/coin let's not get ahead of our selves ;o

first of all you should never set a monetary target for a coin, it's unhealthy thinking. BUT, 50 cents a coin would be just fine by me Smiley

hold your coins during this btc storm, it will pass
Activity: 49
Merit: 18
My guess is: There is no reason that we should not see XtraBYte along with all the other major cryptos out there in the range of $10 to $50 USD per XBY. Sky is the limit folks. When people at large start to recognize the usefulness of this technology and start to use it, XBY will skyrocket.

I can happily and truthfully say, that each of these issues you have raised are being worked on as we speak.

Good to hear and I expected nothing less.of you guys.as I have a lot of trust in the whole team. Just wanted to get off my chest stuff i would often get labelled a troll in slack amd get into arguments where i end up repeqting myself when really i just see problems and want to highlight them to move toward solutions.  This is also why my wife hates me so im aware it annoys some people  Grin

You raise some good points Fatoshi.  CCr, Van, and the rest of the team are working to improve the things you bring up.  There was another Github checkpoint update yesterday . .
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master

Interestingly enough, we've seen a massive decrease across the board for alts that have not fully released their tech yet.  It happened with Stratis, MAID, and GNT.  I am fine with the way price is at this time . . let the team finish the coding, the writers produce a new ANN, and the web devs complete the site.

We are closer than ever.  In a time where everyone seems to be running for the hills and cashing out coins for btc for a 1:1 ratio of an altcoin, XBY is still hanging strong.  Up 12 percent from yesterday at the time I'm writing this.  

The thing with XBY there hasnt ever been even a tiny hint of a scam. Some personal friction and differing opinions and some outright arguments.......but we never had any problems with tech and honesty of the project. Ironically as.many of these scammy icos.are falling apart as XBY shows its solid.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

I can happily and truthfully say, that each of these issues you have raised are being worked on as we speak.

Good to hear and I expected nothing less.of you guys.as I have a lot of trust in the whole team. Just wanted to get off my chest stuff i would often get labelled a troll in slack amd get into arguments where i end up repeqting myself when really i just see problems and want to highlight them to move toward solutions.  This is also why my wife hates me so im aware it annoys some people  Grin

You raise some good points Fatoshi.  CCr, Van, and the rest of the team are working to improve the things you bring up.  There was another Github checkpoint update yesterday . .
https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master

Interestingly enough, we've seen a massive decrease across the board for alts that have not fully released their tech yet.  I am fine with the way price is at this time . . let the team finish the coding, the writers produce a new ANN, and the web devs complete the site.

We are closer than ever.  In a time where everyone seems to be running for the hills and cashing out coins for btc for a 1:1 ratio of an altcoin, XBY is still hanging strong.  Up 12 percent from yesterday at the time I'm writing this.  

More and more I see CCREV has a great ability to build interest as long as he doesn't waste his time on trolls either real or imagined. Keep up the good work. I don't go on slack as I keep causing arguments due to my passion for how big I suspect this will be but I wanted to get a few things off my chest and then people can agree or disagree I won't bother arguing Or discussing with anyone, it's just my opinion. They are mainly stating the bleeding obvious really.

Fatoshi, you are TROLL, don't get mistaken, You and your sockpupets. All what you said about CCR, all that personal attacks that you conveniently for you deleted, all that energy with only purpose to make CCR resign, all dirt you threw on him and now... "More and more I see CCREV has a great ability to build interest as long as he doesn't waste his time on trolls". Wake up, you and your sockpupets newbie profiles were those "trolls" ( by the way, suddenly, they all disappeared as you got "positive" ). Personally, I can't understand how one have the nerve to keep business as usual after all the stuff you wrote about CCR, without even apologize and the peak of hypocrisy is the "new found" belief in CCR abilities.

Thanks for bumping the thread....see your stupid comments weren't totally pointless.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
More and more I see CCREV has a great ability to build interest as long as he doesn't waste his time on trolls either real or imagined. Keep up the good work. I don't go on slack as I keep causing arguments due to my passion for how big I suspect this will be but I wanted to get a few things off my chest and then people can agree or disagree I won't bother arguing Or discussing with anyone, it's just my opinion. They are mainly stating the bleeding obvious really.

Fatoshi, you are TROLL, don't get mistaken, You and your sockpupets. All what you said about CCR, all that personal attacks that you conveniently for you deleted, all that energy with only purpose to make CCR resign, all dirt you threw on him and now... "More and more I see CCREV has a great ability to build interest as long as he doesn't waste his time on trolls". Wake up, you and your sockpupets newbie profiles were those "trolls" ( by the way, suddenly, they all disappeared as you got "positive" ). Personally, I can't understand how one have the nerve to keep business as usual after all the stuff you wrote about CCR, without even apologize and the peak of hypocrisy is the "new found" belief in CCR abilities.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Finally I think anyone selling (though hardly anyone really) now is a special kind of stupid which comes from being on exchanges like Yobit probably. The real entry to the crypto trading community comes through Bittrex and Poloniex, so until then the price will always get battered around and it's really not relevant. But if I did talk price then its worth noting that there is not one well known smart contract platform under 200m marketcap. So thats a 20x price rise from where we are now. But the more I hear about the tech the more I'm convinced this will be one of key players in crypto in the coming years. A top 10 project. Imo.

I agree with everything you said, Tom has made a great and very professional logo i believe which never got used. But more than anything I agree with you strongly that we need to list on bittrex or poloniex. Thats where the real volume is. If we remain listed only in crap exchanges like yobit and cryptopia, our price will keep bouncing back and forward like it has been in the past months.

Good to hear and I expected nothing less.of you guys.as I have a lot of trust in the whole team. Just wanted to get off my chest stuff i would often get labelled a troll in slack amd get into arguments where i end up repeqting myself when really i just see problems and want to highlight them to move toward solutions.  This is also why my wife hates me so im aware it annoys some people  Grin
Activity: 103

1. As soon as is practically possible I think the logo needs a rebrand. As a community we never really had any input it just appeared one day. Actually the consensus was for more of an abstract logo. The problem is the Xby logo is fine but it communicates heavily that is is just a coin and not a platform. I look at Antshares and how a simple logo and name change has changed its image and communicates what it is better.

Saying this the shield logo is a bit better but I'm unclear what is the logo, the round one or the shield? Still not a massive fan but at least it communicates security a bit.

2. Taking Antshares as an example again which is being promoted as the Chinese Etherereum I think XBY needs a clear niche and vision. I would probably say the technical superiority is the story but try not to attack others in comparing as it just inflames people even if it's true. Cheesy So secure through unique consensus, scalable, and flexible modular platform. Basically a more sound platform to build the future on especially in the coming era of quantum computing, a secure chain will be everything.

3. Sorry to say this but a major ball was dropped with this ANN. I pushed and pushed for a simple laid out ANN to communicate clearly the technology but for different reasons I think we never really got there. While the ANN now is much better and if I remember it triggered a big rally and a big influx into the slack as more saw the tech outlined its still doesn't communicate very well at all and is in need of updating. I know this is in works but after 4 months and knowing how key it is to spreading the word I do think a huge opportunity was squandered. The fact such an amazing project is almost never talked about on this forum shows we didn't communicate. Also I suggest you start a new thread for a new ANN update, just an opinion. I know it's easy to shout form the touchline and not actually do anything but the logo and ANN were actually not difficult things to do and even I could of knocked them out and I'm completely non technical noob. I do appreciate the work going on in area of website etc.

Along with a well communicating ANN we as a community need to actually post here and not just newbie posts says go go xby but have some actual geniune discussions here. Really no interaction here, all hidden in slack. Like I said it really wasnt a coincidence that the biggest vol and rally was around ANN updating and some mild uptick in posting a that time.

4. The key will probably be developers for XBY long term. Probably the website will need some kind of developer section or a link off to a developer website with tools for them at some point.

Finally I think anyone selling (though hardly anyone really) now is a special kind of stupid which comes from being on exchanges like Yobit probably. The real entry to the crypto trading community comes through Bittrex and Poloniex, so until then the price will always get battered around and it's really not relevant. But if I did talk price then its worth noting that there is not one well known smart contract platform under 200m marketcap. So thats a 20x price rise from where we are now. But the more I hear about the tech the more I'm convinced this will be one of key players in crypto in the coming years. A top 10 project. Imo.
Jump to: