Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 303. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Most of the investors XBY are using CCEX. This problem has come to me a lot. Is it just me or everyone?
This page (https://c-cex.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

This happens to me all the time when using C-CEX. Either VERY slow or offline.

That is why I never put my coin there unless it's for trading. My XBY instantly goes through my wallet anyway so no reason to put it on the exchange.
why c-cex.com ? yobit is good !
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Most of the investors XBY are using CCEX. This problem has come to me a lot. Is it just me or everyone?
This page (https://c-cex.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

This happens to me all the time when using C-CEX. Either VERY slow or offline.

That is why I never put my coin there unless it's for trading. My XBY instantly goes through my wallet anyway so no reason to put it on the exchange.
Activity: 103
XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO?

when did the ICO started , has not find any  information about  the ICO. will keep  searching the information

Hi eastwind_ja please refer to the opening post for a detailed history on XtraBYtes. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO?

when did the ICO started , has not find any  information about  the ICO. will keep  searching the information
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Truly a garbage crypto.

the dev shills on 4chan daily

prove it or move it troll

Ignore that, newbie with 1 post...just your usual sockpuppet account lol.

All that work for a basic beta comment like that...  Huh thats really sad.

smokim87 if you need a friend just send me a PM. We can play some online Chess or Chinese Checkers?
Activity: 952
Truly a garbage crypto.

Ignore that, newbie with 1 post...just your usual sockpuppet account lol.
Activity: 370
CCR, Requested to be added in CoinExchange, Polo and Livecoin.  Don't know how to do it elsewhere ..I am sure there will be others who would chip in also. Everyone trying to do a little bit will bring great results.. This could be huge soon... Thanks to trumpman for the idea.
Activity: 7
Truly a garbage crypto.

Activity: 2
Truly a garbage crypto.

Activity: 83
If this system is only dependant of masternodes and there is no POS nor POW, wouldn't that make the system highly centralized?
Activity: 336
I hope this coin goes on some other exchangers. Coinexchange.io is a good exchanger too from what I understand.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
I'm glad to be on board with XtraBytes!!  Does anyone know the Facebook address? I saw a "Xtrabyte" site but it wasn't ours, and no "XtraBytes" site was there that I could find?  Just FYI --- I asked my guy at Bittrex to consider putting XBY on the exchange, and here is his response:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact [email protected].

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you for your eagerness! We all want to be on Bittrex, but we are not ready yet. Right now we are trying to get development to a stable level to be able to properly step into the BIGTIME on sites like Bittrex and Polo.

Currently we are on phase 2 of our roadmap... When we are in phase 3 we will be contacting Bittrex. As it stands now, we are working very hard at getting the initial STaTiC nodes set up on our members computers. The STaTiC registration will last until block 50.000 which is about 18 days from now.

Thank you!

CCR
his is the roadmap as found on the ANN:

1.) Build strong node network
2.) Identify and Align STaTiC Nodes ( master nodes )
3.) Start STaTiC Node PoSign mining
4.) Build data storage ring
5.) Move blockchain to data storage ring
Good luck to reach your goals
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I'm glad to be on board with XtraBytes!!  Does anyone know the Facebook address? I saw a "Xtrabyte" site but it wasn't ours, and no "XtraBytes" site was there that I could find?  Just FYI --- I asked my guy at Bittrex to consider putting XBY on the exchange, and here is his response:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact [email protected].

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you for your eagerness! We all want to be on Bittrex, but we are not ready yet. Right now we are trying to get development to a stable level to be able to properly step into the BIGTIME on sites like Bittrex and Polo.

Currently we are on phase 2 of our roadmap... When we are in phase 3 we will be contacting Bittrex. As it stands now, we are working very hard at getting the initial STaTiC nodes set up on our members computers. The STaTiC registration will last until block 50.000 which is about 18 days from now.

Thank you!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
This is interesting, although I dont understand the technology behind it.
I wish you luck, this coin has had a rocky past, I have also picked up a few thousand and I am here for the ride.

Welcome. Yeah I don't think any other coin I know of has started in this way. It could end up being a strength though cause it's made instant community and the fact there is no premine puts us all on the same level...plus it's an interesting human story if we get some press at some point.

I do agree with you, its been a rough ride, the price is now quite low, and as confidence builds the price will grow.
Initial dumpers will be scorned miners/buyers, and as the previous user says, Yobit is 'Yoshit' when it comes to that troll box.

Bitrex would be the goal I think.

Now I need to go away and read about this proof of signature I know sod all about....

Welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation!

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Can I get an invite to the Slack?

I've been doing a bit of reading, and I like it so far.  Might be a great opportunity to get onboard a solid project in its infancy stage.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Can I get an invite to the Slack?

I've been doing a bit of reading, and I like it so far.  Might be a great opportunity to get onboard a solid project in its infancy stage.
Activity: 1008

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Some of the information isn't on the front page:

Block Explorer: http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

Also retweet - show some love to Bittrex: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/858775264662302724

Activity: 5

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
This is interesting, although I dont understand the technology behind it.
I wish you luck, this coin has had a rocky past, I have also picked up a few thousand and I am here for the ride.

Welcome. Yeah I don't think any other coin I know of has started in this way. It could end up being a strength though cause it's made instant community and the fact there is no premine puts us all on the same level...plus it's an interesting human story if we get some press at some point.
Jump to: