Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 34. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Do you guys think there's any chance XBY could get into Monero, Ethereum, or Neo levels in terms of price one day?

I'm debating getting into this versus quite a few other low market cap coins and considering XBY has already gone up so much in price, I'm a little more weary as I feel like the chance to get it at a low price has already passed.

I would appreciate any advice, thank you.

Price is still very very cheap compared to it's potential. I mean a $100 USD will get you about 800 $XBY.  I buy every chance I get. Take a look at $XRB too, these two projects will be monsters in the coming years.  Grin
btcstakes.com
Is Cryptopia still charging an arm and a leg to withdraw $XBY, I'm about to send them all to my wallet. If not I'll wait till they fix their wallet.

ye 75 XBY transfer Fee WTF is that ? how about asking for my left nut while youre at it, 75 is crazy. ok in actual USD maybe not all that much but wtff 75 of any currency is insane there should be a 0. infront of that .

Lol, Yea I just saw the fee to withdraw. What is the reason for this? Are they trying to hustle their users now, wtf? Who do they think they are Fidelity Investments or something.  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When will the the XTRABYTES decentralized cryptocurrency exchange be planned?  This looks like NEO but better with the pulse tech.  I like the project a lot, good job!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I bought xby from cryptopia transfer it to my wallet  and transfer 350 Xby to my friend's wallet but surprised that the fee is quite high at 50 XBY that's $6 it even higher than Bitcoin transaction other coins like chesscoin are not charging that much fee I sold all my coins this is not a good coin to transact.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Do you guys think there's any chance XBY could get into Monero, Ethereum, or Neo levels in terms of price one day?

I'm debating getting into this versus quite a few other low market cap coins and considering XBY has already gone up so much in price, I'm a little more weary as I feel like the chance to get it at a low price has already passed.

Yes, the circulating supply of 100 million is relatively low so that should be possible. If the technology works as advertised (we'll test that in the upcoming testnet) than it should really be possible and this is still early days.

What do you think the odds of successful tech are? And additionally where do you get the 100mio from, I see it as 430 presently?

It's the expected circulation when the new STATIC nodes come online and reduce the circulating supply.

Looks like 50 statics registered, is that right? So 25mio coins taken out? Sorry not quite following.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Yes, the circulating supply of 100 million is relatively low so that should be possible. If the technology works as advertised (we'll test that in the upcoming testnet) than it should really be possible and this is still early days.

What do you think the odds of successful tech are? And additionally where do you get the 100mio from, I see it as 430 presently?

It's the expected circulation when the new STATIC nodes come online and reduce the circulating supply.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

When investing in long shots, I recommend diversification. You can choose a favourite, but it's still a long shot that will go 1000% and more, you only need 1 to succeed, many will fail. It's the VC(venture capitalist) mentality

I think XBY has the potential on the par of NEO at least.    last I know, NEO currently works by having a fixed set of nodes which have to validate transactions and have to be on all the time.  These servers would be equivalent to XBY L1 nodes; XBY seems more flexible in that the nodes can be on and off and should be more decentralized  (NEO is promising to decentralize by next year).  If the design works as envisioned, in this current environment XBY could go up quite a lot l believe on the par of the above (probably not Ethereum market cap, seems to impossibly high at the moment).  In a cold environment, I think it will have to find a niche of users/developers who would use the network in order to preserve value.   
Activity: 31

When investing in long shots, I recommend diversification. You can choose a favourite, but it's still a long shot that will go 1000% and more, you only need 1 to succeed, many will fail. It's the VC(venture capitalist) mentality

Activity: 12
Hi y'all..just dropping in to say I'm a new investor. Not a techie but interested in projects like this that might actually improve the technology. Even though bitcoin is the grand daddy he's getting tired and weary. His arteries are clogging, the blockchain is slow, fees are high. It seems like people who actually know some squat about technology really care about this project and aren't in it to just grab $$ and head for a beach bar-that's why it will succeed. Gotta study up some more on this concept but it looks logical. Good luck!
Activity: 34
you think this gonna be a $10 coin?

i would say 20-30$ per coin in 2-3 years!

I summer I made my prediction, wrote on the forum that at the end of the year XBY will be about 0,06-0,08 $, but as you can see I was wrong, he became even more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

i would say 20-30$ per coin in 2-3 years!
Activity: 3

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello community!!! from now on, portuguese speaking members can visit our portuguese thread and pose every question: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607944.new#new
Activity: 208
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Is Cryptopia still charging an arm and a leg to withdraw $XBY, I'm about to send them all to my wallet. If not I'll wait till they fix their wallet.

ye 75 XBY transfer Fee WTF is that ? how about asking for my left nut while youre at it, 75 is crazy. ok in actual USD maybe not all that much but wtff 75 of any currency is insane there should be a 0. infront of that .

I’m quite happy about the price action today. Hit hard but it rebounded. Previously it wouldn’t have done that at all. That’s a sign there’s real enthusiasm and interest in this one. Here’s hoping it will pan out.

2018 year-end price guess, anyone?
btcstakes.com
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Pages:
Jump to: