Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 36. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I agree about the a technical white paper, and maybe even go further, something like what they are doing in ADA/Cardano, where they are undergoing peer review and have adopted an academic process to develop their technologies. 

They are switching things around, you'll first get the actual working technology and than we'll describe how it works  Grin We're not an ICO that needs extensive documentation to get funding from everyone, you'll just get the technology  Smiley

Yeah I do like how commercial this project is, but a white paper helps with credibility.

In fairness this is a young coin, and these things will come, but we investors can be jittery.

Here’s to good things in 2018. I hope the market realizes that the real market cap is really quite low considering the coins that will be locked in statics.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I agree about the a technical white paper, and maybe even go further, something like what they are doing in ADA/Cardano, where they are undergoing peer review and have adopted an academic process to develop their technologies. 

They are switching things around, you'll first get the actual working technology and than we'll describe how it works  Grin We're not an ICO that needs extensive documentation to get funding from everyone, you'll just get the technology  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is a white paper in the works?

The non-technical one is a start but this needs a real one to be taken seriously.
What do I do with my XBY? Can I put them and earn more in my wallet or XFUEL? I'm not sure I understand, but I have around 10k XBY and was wondering if I leave them on the exchange or not

Try this: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-install-the-wallet-software-windows.61/

So far, the giveaways conducted on other Social Media channels has been good for exposure.

We are seeing an influx of people coming into the Discord and Telegram.  New people here.

Now is finally the time when XBY is going to shine.  Many of us that have been here for 6 months, or 8 months or longer knew what was coming.  It was only a matter of being patient . . . a matter of holding our STATIC nodes and waiting while the dev team plugs away at the platform.  

There are multiple devs working with Borzalom now.  There are many new people added to the team to work in areas such as administration, moderation, marketing, writing, support, etc.

It has been a pleasure to work with many of these people.  Here's to the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.  Grin A very exciting time for XTRABYTES indeed,

Let’s hope the momentum keeps up. Think this is the anticipatory run-up for the main chain launch etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
What do I do with my XBY? Can I put them and earn more in my wallet or XFUEL? I'm not sure I understand, but I have around 10k XBY and was wondering if I leave them on the exchange or not

Try this: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-install-the-wallet-software-windows.61/

So far, the giveaways conducted on other Social Media channels has been good for exposure.

We are seeing an influx of people coming into the Discord and Telegram.  New people here.

Now is finally the time when XBY is going to shine.  Many of us that have been here for 6 months, or 8 months or longer knew what was coming.  It was only a matter of being patient . . . a matter of holding our STATIC nodes and waiting while the dev team plugs away at the platform.  

There are multiple devs working with Borzalom now.  There are many new people added to the team to work in areas such as administration, moderation, marketing, writing, support, etc.

It has been a pleasure to work with many of these people.  Here's to the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.  Grin A very exciting time for XTRABYTES indeed,
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think it's time to lower the transaction fee. Currently 50 XBY which amounts to 7.5$ at current prices. Smaller amounts being sent hurt those holders.

I know there's going to be a dynamic fee structure in the future but I think for now a quick drop in fees is needed.

It's not that simple, last time YoBit took two months to update the wallet. I think it's better to have a single large update next month, instead of having our wallet offline twice for two months...

I know wallet update would be required but who trades on Yobit these days. Since there's Cryptopia no one should be trading XBY on Yobit and topia updates wallets pretty quickly.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
I invite everyone who wants to help us with translations at this address: https://poeditor.com/join/project/ycYoNxVyZD

Sign up, wait for your account to be activated and you can start! Do not worry - everyone translates as much as they can.

If you are interested in establishing an FB group for your country, please contact me directly.
Activity: 115
Where is Xfuel? Still the project exist?
0.1$ achieved now hodl for 1$.

You mean 0.16$ Wink If we hit $1 before tech release it will means we can go to $5 or even 10$ after tech release? who know... everything is possible Wink

i belive it will, almost know already Smiley been watching this coin from april!
I wonder when will be released Technology ?

Two months i guess. The testnet was successful and the xfuel is released and working fine.

Why the timing of the release of the technology no opinion from Borz ?

tech release will be in this month according to discussions in Telegram group

So pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the release and what’s the timeline? Any potential snafus/problems?
Activity: 72
75xby to transfer out of cryptopia. sucks / happy for xby success though. deserved.

why do you worry about the transfer fee right now so much! if u dont wanna spent 75xby then just leave them to exchange!
and if you have millions of coins to worry about then i think the transfer fee isnt that much for u!
and its said long time ago when the tech will be runnin the fees will be lowered! so NO WORRIES just HODL!
Activity: 72

You mean 0.16$ Wink If we hit $1 before tech release it will means we can go to $5 or even 10$ after tech release? who know... everything is possible Wink

i belive it will, almost know already Smiley been watching this coin from april!

Two months i guess. The testnet was successful and the xfuel is released and working fine.

tech release will be in this month according to discussions in Telegram group
Activity: 34

because the last testnet is in 2 weeks i think

Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
did i really just get charged 75 xby for withdrawing from cryptopia???

yobit charges 0.01

Yea man. Cryptopia was notified multiple times to update their wallets, to no avail.  Not sure why they have totally ignored the updates.  Oh well . .

This is the rare time when a Yobit screw up actually benefits holders of XTRABYTES in transferring coins  Grin

Yea man, I withdrew mine from Yobit. Didn't know Cryptopia's $XBY wallet would charge that much to withdraw, Yobit's wallet was under maintenance for a couple of weeks before I could withdraw.
Pages:
Jump to: