Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 35. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

In which exchange do you recommend to have your XBY? I bought at Yobit long time ago, and recently I couldn't access my wallet for about two weeks, and today it was finally solved. However, I've read bad reviews about Yobit, so I think it might be better to have my XBY somewhere else.

Hi, If you want to trade actively I would recommend Cryptopia. Anyway, the safest way to store your XBY is, as with every other coin, the desktop wallet. You can download it on github (https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases), you will find more info in the ANN or on the official website and forum
https://community.xtrabytes.global/ 
https://xtrabytes.global/

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

In which exchange do you recommend to have your XBY? I bought at Yobit long time ago, and recently I couldn't access my wallet for about two weeks, and today it was finally solved. However, I've read bad reviews about Yobit, so I think it might be better to have my XBY somewhere else.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Can anyone and everyone add/ change this list..... doesn't seem to be the best way to make a list like this in my opinion...? Shouldn't there be one person in charge of this?
Totally agree there are weaknesses, but as an indicative list should be OK.

What if a troll deletes all data to make it seem that nobody is interested. Doesn't look good to new investors.

I'm not part of the team.  And I agree there are pros/minuses to this approach, as with every approach.  However your specific issue seems to be a moot concern - Google sheets is a versioned save so any issues like this can be fixed. 

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Can anyone and everyone add/ change this list..... doesn't seem to be the best way to make a list like this in my opinion...? Shouldn't there be one person in charge of this?

What if a troll deletes all data to make it seem that nobody is interested. Doesn't look good to new investors.
Activity: 173

Activity: 294
Hopefully successful testing of the technology and node registration before year end, new website, forum and explorer. Great job guys, going into the right direction!
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
which reason to issue and second currency since you already have one?
You can get all information here.
https://community.xtrabytes.global/faq/what-is-xfuel.85/
Activity: 230
Giving some price gains back here...let’s hope it holds in. Wouldn’t want this to be yet another false pump.
Activity: 136
which reason to issue and second currency since you already have one?
Activity: 35
cool thats nice you received yours and thanks for the feedback.

I messaged a mod so hopefully I can get mine too.

Seems like I gave my XBY address Instead of Fuel Address.

How can I get a Fuel Address ?

I have received my 1000 Xfuels and as you say that you have no Fuel Address i think its clear you havent receive because an entry was necessary here to receive the fuels:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/first-100-members-1-000-xfuel-giveaway.97/page-7#post-3346

Sorry for the bad news...
Activity: 34

xfuel wallet is linked in the OP, about half way down
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Activity: 34
I participated in as first 100 member on community.xtrabytes  and was suppose to recieve 1000 tokens but never received it so I feel really let down by this project.

contact one of the mods

Yes, I wanted to participate more on the form during the winter months when I am mostly home but I feel discouraged now because I was one of the first 100 members on the forum and never received my reward.

Should I message the mods on the community forum ?

yes you should message them, i have mine already.
I participated in as first 100 member on community.xtrabytes  and was suppose to recieve 1000 tokens but never received it so I feel really let down by this project.

contact one of the mods

Yes, I wanted to participate more on the form during the winter months when I am mostly home but I feel discouraged now because I was one of the first 100 members on the forum and never received my reward.

Should I message the mods on the community forum ?
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

For now unlimited. Put your numbers as how many nodes which kind u would like to register. Of course u need to have coins.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Impressive update. XBY are doing great lately and so much shown interest about this awesome token. Continue to update us always here and on your twitter,we always want to hear a good news about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: