Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 95. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..

Well, you already answered your own question. The typical Yobit and C-CEX users aren't used to long term innovative projects like this, when most of the other coins on those exchanges are shitcoin pump and dumps.

I have been told by more than 5 team members they know CCREVOLUTION is destroying Xtrabytes. They talk positive on surface and say something different in private. It is people like you that is helping to strangle this project. Be honest. This project needs CCREVOLUTION to quietly go. There is hardly any board now they all gave up on CCREVOLUTION.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What I dont understand.....well I do...is the impatience of many investors in Xtrabytes. The reason is and I will be blunt is because we started from such humble beginnings on yobit and ccex many have very short term investment strategies and expectations. I could even say some are very low level investors....small time who own a few btc at most.

They are confused with Xtrabytes because they compare it with shitcoin clones that have instant development and have a life span of about 2 months. Or they compare xtrabytes with eth erc20 token projects with big ico money and short terms pumps and dumps.

Its not fair comparisons. Any major new coded project takes a year or two to mature. I dont see anyone on EOS...Tezos...or any of the real peers of XBY get bothered everyday with such low level bullshit. Investors put large amounts in these projects knowing they are in for the long haul and that means months and years not a few weeks. I know the ETH developments cycle...newbies coming into crypto dont seem to know eth took a few years to get going.....real development takes time.

Personally I hope these short term traders sell onve they realise they can grow their small stash quicker innthe short term on shitcoins. I dont see any wisdom hanging onto these low level investors. I dont think I am saying too much to say since this project started a handful of big money investors have enquired about xby. So we jave big investors excited but we cant keep some shitcoin investors happy. Well good.....the sooner longer term smart investors who understand real development cycles and know patience pays off big more often than not replace shitcoin aficionados the better..

Well, you already answered your own question. The typical Yobit and C-CEX users aren't used to long term innovative projects like this, when most of the other coins on those exchanges are shitcoin pump and dumps.

Also lmao @ the minnow sockpuppet above.
Activity: 9
This community is in denial. If you want this project to be a success you must remove CCREVOLUTION from any management decision making roles. The price would recover overnight. He has already nearly destroyed the project. He doesn't understand crypto. If he continues to hold management power which he said before he would step back from the project will die and be overtaken by similar ones. Some team members have told me big money investors have looked into XBY but have walked once they see how badly its being run.

CCREVOLUTION for the sake of the community and yourself and your family please step down. Be a supporter but nothing more.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 38

Day after day, more and more new and interesting people from all backgrounds are showing up at our doorsteps, asking questions and getting involved. Some of these people are bringing high level skill sets and experiences with them and they will eventually become part of the Core TEAM which helps Borzalom and myself achieve the ultimate goals for this project.

I think this is a hint that some dev help is already taking place.😁
1 satoshi, 100 satoshi, 1000 satoshi, what it started at is irrelevant. Free market will determinate XBY's value via organic growth, and if it thinks it is worth 1b+ dollars once everything is in place (and there is good chance it will imo) then it will reach it.

ICOs are scams and are illegal, plain and simple.

The market has to know you exist and right now that is one of the bigger hurdles.  This latest media push has put a bunch of new eye balls looking at the coin.  With a steady stream of updates and more technical releases the functionality of the network should help bring in more folks.  
I think how the XBY team is going about this next stage of growth is economical in both terms of using their resources wisely and letting people see what is happening while not over promising the short term.

Absolutely, awareness is all apart of the growth. In a sea of complete shitcoins, it is hard to determine which projects are the real gems. I think what the team is doing now is great while borz is working away on the meat and bones.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1 satoshi, 100 satoshi, 1000 satoshi, what it started at is irrelevant. Free market will determinate XBY's value via organic growth, and if it thinks it is worth 1b+ dollars once everything is in place (and there is good chance it will imo) then it will reach it.

MOSTICOs are scams / illegal / doomed to fail, plain and simple.

FYP

Ha!  Correct.  Most.  But lets also remember that XTRABYTES did not have a pre-mine either. 

I am a huge fan of the free market, and ICO's would fall under that category.  So, I don't necessarily disagree with all of them, because in the end, the market will always sort it self out.  We are seeing it now.  Investors are becoming keen to the ICO shams and are now looking for other places to park their btc to grow. 

The nice thing about XBY not having an ICO is we are not guessing what all the quick sellers are going to let the price drop down to.  The people that have XBY right now are in it and new investors don't have to worry about a crazy drop in price that normally happens after the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

FYP

Ha!  Correct.  Most.  But lets also remember that XTRABYTES did not have a pre-mine for development purposes either.  

I am a huge fan of the free market, and ICO's would fall under that category.  So, I don't necessarily disagree with all of them, because in the end, the market will always sort it self out.  We are seeing it now.  Investors are becoming keen to the ICO shams and are now looking for other places to park their btc to grow.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

The market has to know you exist and right now that is one of the bigger hurdles.  This latest media push has put a bunch of new eye balls looking at the coin.  With a steady stream of updates and more technical releases the functionality of the network should help bring in more folks.  
I think how the XBY team is going about this next stage of growth is economical in both terms of using their resources wisely and letting people see what is happening while not over promising the short term.

Excellent summary! Thank you for your comment Smiley

FYP

I'm just glad the whole ICO bubble is over. Honestly, it was starting to give crypto a (worse) name than it already had. It just got a little bit ridiculous these past few months.  Smiley

These days, people see no ICO as a GOOD thing. And rightly so.
Great job guys on all the marketing. We hope to address rewards/bounties/salaries/translations  soon. Thanks again for everyones hard work. Chris

Good to know, Chris.  Smiley
Activity: 54

FYP

Absolutely and to take it further is only a matter of adding ZERO's.... The market will always decide, just like they continue to decide the price of Bitcoin which was once considered impossible to reach parity with the USD.  Grin

Thanks for all your comments and help, Boss!

1 satoshi, 100 satoshi, 1000 satoshi, what it started at is irrelevant (and most investors don't know/care what it started at, so again, irrelevant. Doesn't affect the future development/growth.) . Free market will determinate XBY's value via organic growth, and if it thinks it is worth 1b+ dollars once everything is in place (and there is good chance it will imo) then it will reach it.

It always makes me smile when I see disbelief regarding general price predictions for XBY.

For me, being shoulder to shoulder with Borzalom since last February, the feeling I have when I see these comments is along the lines of; watch and see what happens!

So, today, I decided to post this message for some thought provocation, here on the forum and in our other channels.

Why is it so hard to believe XBY can become a multi-billion dollar platform?

I think the main reason is that we started at 1 satoshi... this brings a big psychological barrier. That needs to be repeated (psychological barrier).

What if we did an ICO for XBY (which apparently is what most of the old timers expect) with the tech being released out of the box and onto the market, intact and working? Would that change opinions if we started at 5000 or 50,000 satoshis? How high could our market cap be six months after that?

What if we remained silent for all these months and built the tech behind the scenes and launched a massive media campaign to break out into the crypto scene? How high would our price rise if we took that approach?

What if the ONLY thing different from that actual XTRABYTES story was that we started like all the other coins? Would it be easier to see the vision?

Or are the varying levels of disbelief simply people who don't want to believe or want to steer others away from the inevitable mass price increases caused by our run up to full tech releases?

I think this is a rather interesting subject...

I also think people are grossly under estimating what can happen here as we prepare for the future releases and proper corporate style alignment within the XTRABYTES community. Day after day, more and more new and interesting people from all backgrounds are showing up at our doorsteps, asking questions and getting involved. Some of these people are bringing high level skill sets and experiences with them and they will eventually become part of the Core TEAM which helps Borzalom and myself achieve the ultimate goals for this project.

Those of you getting involved in these early days will be very happy campers after a few more years have passed.

There was a good climb over the past 2 weeks that I think will go a little higher before we have to wait for another testnet run for the price to go even higher.  There will be so many more folks watching the tech compared to the last test run.  All those eyes will see how well this system can perform and we will see another jump.  Once the major tech is release we will see a big spike in price but hopefully it will be a steady uptick that will have a smaller correction.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
xby should look to the strategy antshares took with their platform... the projects are a bit similar.

Activity: 38
Two years $8-10?

How on earth did you get that number Cheesy

Sounds amazing but I'll be happy with 50c-$1 and great tech

Your loss 😜

If PoSign becomes a major platform, 2 to 3 Billion market cap with ~100 Million in circulation (after all nodes are set up) is very reasonable. Might happen within 2 years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Two years $8-10?

How on earth did you get that number Cheesy

Sounds amazing but I'll be happy with 50c-$1 and great tech
Pages:
Jump to: