Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 11. (Read 10939 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I hope you can bring up substantial news soon as well. This stuff like:

"The law firm (which we will not disclose) conducted initial research on the XTRABYTES project after our first meeting and during the second meeting revealed they are very happy to work with us on this patenting process."
 doesn t really matter to me.

But I give you a chance!
Actually its still disappointing, because the whole FUD happened because of lack of proof. The law firm would have been a good opportunity.
Btw firm registration on the Seychelles is a thing I saw but can neither say its good or bad.

So I m still glad I got rid of my XBY.
If real substancial news comes up, with some proof, and maybe a team page with professional positions (CEO, CTO etc) I may gonna buy back in.

And one more thing;
"For those of you who feel we are not moving fast enough, we are happy to inform you that quality and protection are the top priorities, not speed. XTRABYTES is a long term project and we always have and always will ensure that we do what is best for the long term vision we have."

Its not about moving fast or slow, but rather about transparent for your investors or not

if you registered any patent would you say which are the lawyers?
You are crazy ??
Activity: 81
I hope you can bring up substantial news soon as well. This stuff like:

"The law firm (which we will not disclose) conducted initial research on the XTRABYTES project after our first meeting and during the second meeting revealed they are very happy to work with us on this patenting process."
 doesn t really matter to me.

But I give you a chance!
Actually its still disappointing, because the whole FUD happened because of lack of proof. The law firm would have been a good opportunity.
Btw firm registration on the Seychelles is a thing I saw but can neither say its good or bad.

So I m still glad I got rid of my XBY.
If real substancial news comes up, with some proof, and maybe a team page with professional positions (CEO, CTO etc) I may gonna buy back in.

And one more thing;
"For those of you who feel we are not moving fast enough, we are happy to inform you that quality and protection are the top priorities, not speed. XTRABYTES is a long term project and we always have and always will ensure that we do what is best for the long term vision we have."

Its not about moving fast or slow, but rather about transparent for your investors or not
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Patent Progress Announcement also on our community forum:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/update-for-patents.533/

Nice that xtrabytes team are working on patent. Looks like it has unique features and great potential especially when the patent is approved.
Activity: 230
Hello, I have invested in this project since April 2017, the technology around XBY is great.

with the listing on Bittrex and the decrease of the total supply and the launch of the product is what one can claim a price of 100 $ the token towards the end 2018 ?! if you think it's exaggerated I invite you to share your forecasts for 2018 end

with a listing on Bittrex is a long topic...
and if without Bittrex, what is your forecast?

If people recognize the tech and the dev team keeps on delivering, XBY will land on some major exchanges. Whether it be Bittrex or another one doesn't matter, but there are very good chances it goes much higher from here. Don't focus too much on this Bittrex listing.

Other big exchanges will come after mainnet, mainnet will not come untill there is something done with patent. When is patent? Who knows? Days, Weeks, months, years?

No one knows, everything should be true on a smooth and normal network so no constraints at launch.

Few months is my guess. Last rounds of testing in progress, patent application in the works, it’s all coming together. I’m really not sure why this coin isn’t already a lot higher.
Activity: 79
i think that 10$ is achievable for 2018 end
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hello, I have invested in this project since April 2017, the technology around XBY is great.

with the listing on Bittrex and the decrease of the total supply and the launch of the product is what one can claim a price of 100 $ the token towards the end 2018 ?! if you think it's exaggerated I invite you to share your forecasts for 2018 end

If people recognize the tech and the dev team keeps on delivering, XBY will land on some major exchanges. Whether it be Bittrex or another one doesn't matter, but there are very good chances it goes much higher from here. Don't focus too much on this Bittrex listing.

Other big exchanges will come after mainnet, mainnet will not come untill there is something done with patent. When is patent? Who knows? Days, Weeks, months, years?

No one knows, everything should be true on a smooth and normal network so no constraints at launch.
Activity: 45

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Anyone who is not taking advantage of $XBY's price right now will regret it later on. One of the most underrated projects in crypto hands down. Next level tech here.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 34

Activity: 132

If not publicized to everyone, everyone thought the team did not act, but in fact, the team has been doing things, a very pragmatic team, continue to support
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Activity: 79

Activity: 45
@CCR
I read that you are going to get US and International patent.
Could you tell me, if you guys will wait for international "patent pending status" untill release a tech?
Activity: 5
Thanks for the update
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Great update. The project is under-valued now........ I look forward to the full tech in coming months( not minding even year/s)

Good one.
Activity: 29
Very nice explanation, I just invested in this coin, the price is still low , good community group, nice project. So I will keep close to the development of this project.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
thanks for the update!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Update for Patents

In an effort to help the XTRABYTES community stay up to date with our patent process, we have decided to share our current progress with you all! 

For those of you who feel we are not moving fast enough, we are happy to inform you that quality and protection are the top priorities, not speed. XTRABYTES is a long term project and we always have and always will ensure that we do what is best for the long term vision we have.

During the last several days, I have met our patent lawyers on 2 separate occasions. The first meeting was January 17th and was intended to evaluate the law firm, which also offered them the opportunity to evaluate us. The second meeting was on the 23rd, when the initial tech discussions took place and the retainer was paid.

The law firm (which we will not disclose) conducted initial research on the XTRABYTES project after our first meeting and during the second meeting revealed they are very happy to work with us on this patenting process.

We did not get into full disclosure during the second meeting but upon providing basic details, the law firm was extremely impressed and excited to be working with us. Future meetings will include both Borzalom and CCRevolution and will include finalizing all the information the law firm needs in order to complete the patenting process, which will lead us to the highly discussed "patent pending" status.

Please do not assume times and dates, nor is it practical to try to dictate how long this should be taking us. We always work within our available time frames and this also includes availability of the lawyers we are working with.

Thank you all for your dedication and please continue to help the new community members gain a full understanding of the great things we are doing here at XTRABYTES Ltd. 

The XTRABYTES Team

Pages:
Jump to: