Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 14. (Read 10939 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
So this is obviously gonna get deleted but, fish why are you not stopping the bloodbath of XBY that you guys caused with your lies when you could have told the truth? the jig is up, people are panic selling because your lies are out all over ANN Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Yobit wallets are working now? Can I send coins from Yobit to PC wallet? And from PC wallet to Yobit?
Yobit is very skachy, you should use cryptopia! Keep an eye on your yobit wallet and get them of that exchange!

Im just asking is Yobit wallet working or not. Can I send coins from them or not.

So... Is working ? Or they are blocking coins ?

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY
Wallet status: Maintenance

So maybe XBY developers should to contact with Yobit ?

as far as I know they have done it more than once, you just have to wait

Maybe they want to create panic sell to get cheap coins because there is verry low support in buy orders.  Wink
Activity: 34
Yobit wallets are working now? Can I send coins from Yobit to PC wallet? And from PC wallet to Yobit?
Yobit is very skachy, you should use cryptopia! Keep an eye on your yobit wallet and get them of that exchange!

Im just asking is Yobit wallet working or not. Can I send coins from them or not.

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY

as far as I know they have done it more than once, you just have to wait

yobit.net
DEPOSIT XBY

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Can we talk about the current state of your discord?

A really insane human named "dedpull" just bans anyone that says basically ANYTHING he doesn't agree with.  I've seen him ban people for saying XBY may take a price dip (when at .80$).  He ban people for saying that XBY tech may not be ready for a few months.   He bans for basically any commentary that isn't totally fluffing the coin.  How is that healthy, and how does that make me stay invested when I'm BANNED for asking questions?

I'm not a troll, and I have approx 20k invested.  How is this person allowed to treat investors in this manner?

Thx, concerned investor.  

Please provide me with examples and/or screenshots of the indiscretions.  Feel free to DM me with your Discord handle. I will look up the message history.

But we place faith in our moderators and imo dedpull has done a great job as acting mod. We have a log of all banned members of the Discord and also a policy here:

1. The general channel is created for XBY talk, please keep all off-topic items in the off-topic channel.

2. Don't flood/spam the general channel, we need to maintain a clear chat. Please combine reactions into one reply

3. Don't promote other coins in the general channel

4. Keep it nice & friendly, no calling names, racism, sexual explicit talk, triggering flamewars, etc...

5. Respect XBY team members, they are investing time to help all members.

6. People who can't follow these simple rules risk a kick or even a ban if the keep ignoring the rules.

I disagree with your assertion that people are banned just for disagreements. As I said, all of this is documented in Discord.  One of the reasons why it is so much better imo than Slack.
Activity: 1
Can we talk about the current state of your discord?

A really insane human named "dedpull" just bans anyone that says basically ANYTHING he doesn't agree with.  I've seen him ban people for saying XBY may take a price dip (when at .80$).  He ban people for saying that XBY tech may not be ready for a few months.   He bans for basically any commentary that isn't totally fluffing the coin.  How is that healthy, and how does that make me stay invested when I'm BANNED for asking questions?

I'm not a troll, and I have approx 20k invested.  How is this person allowed to treat investors in this manner?

Thx, concerned investor. 
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do

Could you please elaborate some more about conflicted?  Is the transaction showing as unconfirmed on Cryptopia? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Guys... i send XBY to cryptocopia from my wallet. But now it sais transaction is conflicted. I also dont have funds anymore on my wallet?! What to do
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
I have a question about the wallet. Its the second time now that I downloaded the wallet but when I want to open it a second time it just disappeared from my pc again Huh I mean the qt.exe file not the roaming map that one is still there. I tried to download it again and now it says my pc in unable to run the application and I dont understand why. I dont have problem with other wallets and past times my wallet was working I recieved and send funds its just after a while when I want to use it again the launcher is just gone and now it cant open it again. Any ideas ?  I used this link for the download : https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.3.0.0

Can you please write your OS and Antivirus version?

Do you have any specific "anti-spyware" programs installed?

Thanks for asking. Im on windows 10 and have norton anti virus. When I download a wallet it usually its gets removed by norton and I have to restore the file and have to exclude it from future scan. I just tried to download again and allowed acces in the firewall control panel. I thought I already did this, hopefully i wont get deleted this time

You can simply permanently allow it in Norton (add an exception). Here is a guide: https://community.norton.com/en/comment/5651413#comment-5651413

And don't worry, nothing wrong with XTRABYTES wallet. It's a false positive antivirus detection.
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Please invite me on Slack channel. I really like the project and i would like to contribute as much as i can.

https://discord.xtrabytes.global
Activity: 10
Please invite me on Slack channel. I really like the project and i would like to contribute as much as i can.
Nobody on telegram bothers to answer... Can anyone explain why my wallet doesnt sync fully? Its stuck at 97.02... and i have the latest wallet...

Hi. This should help you. You most likely have to resync the chain from the beginning.

Locate your wallets data directory. This is where the blockchain and ‘wallet.dat’ is stored.
The default path is ‘C:\Users\your_windows_username\AppData\Roaming\xtrabytes’

Or do the following
Hold the windows button and press R
In the box, write %appdata% then press enter
Go to Roaming
Go to Xtrabytes

Now select all the files and folder, except ‘wallet.dat’ and delete them. It’s very important that you leave ‘wallet.dat’ in the directory, it contains your coins.

Restart your wallet software and the synchronization process will start from scratch.

You could also use the bootstrap here: http://xtrabytes.global/wallets/bootstrap.dat

More information on that here: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/sync-the-xtrabytes-wallet-faster-with-the-bootstrap-dat-file.434/

Hope that helps!
Activity: 378
Nobody on telegram bothers to answer... Can anyone explain why my wallet doesnt sync fully? Its stuck at 97.02... and i have the latest wallet...
Activity: 230
Hi I just saw this project. I am looking to buy, what is your price forecast

The thing is, it really “should” be >1bio. The ambitions are there, the unique tech is there. Unfortunately things have been a little slow because the project started in a bad place. It’s recovered magnificently since of course.

This really could end up being a better version of Ethereum, check the testnet stats, it’s something else.
XBY withdrawalls are available now in Yobit ?
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
Hi I just saw this project. I am looking to buy, what is your price forecast

Pages:
Jump to: