Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 21. (Read 10940 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
$XBY is still an underrated project IMO, people should keep buying at these prices. As more development starts rolling out, price should see a nice steady increase.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
why is the wallet on the exchange so long updated ?
it's been six days already
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good to know about Proof of Signature concept used by XtraBytes. The DCOM API for integrating custom modules into XtraBytes network can provide a healthy ecosystem for developers to make use of XtraBytes platform. Waiting to see some sample modules deployed on the platform and its usability.Great project, truly believe in this coin to rise even more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android

In the next few weeks we will be making massive improvements to the functionalities of the client, so stay tuned throughout the process! The client will be updated occasionally, so you will need to re-download the latest version.

The X-CITE client will not be connected to any blockchain just yet – this is just a prototype to give you a hint of what is to come and show there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. The X-CHAT module has its first integrated prototype in the client and should be functional

Anyone is welcome to witness the action over the coming days as we bring the X-CITE client to life right before your very eyes.

Instructions can be found here:

https://testnet.xtrabytes.global/

Instructions also on our Community Forum:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/testnet-3-client-setup.454/

Please join us on the #testnet channel of the Discord server:

http://join.xtrabytes.chat/

Please submit any bugs here:

https://bugreport.xtrabytes.global/

This will help the development team during the test.

Additional information on X-CHAT:

http://xtrabytes.today/modules/x-chat-to-offer-revolutionary-messaging-service/
Activity: 4
after this weeks dip we will see top 100 again and will it get to 1 - 2 $ soon
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Wow, this project has a great potential,. can the fee be lowered from 1 xby? If it reached a value of like Ethereum or Dash, then this 1 XBY would be costly..

As the team stated, a dynamic fee structure is in the works. The fees were recently lowered from 50 to 1 xby due to the sharp price rise, but this is a temporary solution.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Nice read. I think the community should consider using the funds on the community wallet specifically to apply to bigger exchanges once the mainnet is launched. You could set up a vote on this, for future static node owners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Wow, this project has a great potential,. can the fee be lowered from 1 xby? If it reached a value of like Ethereum or Dash, then this 1 XBY would be costly..
Activity: 13
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Good to see loads of new people in this thread now as well  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
ill help spread the wings of XTRABYTES
Activity: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTTJWTxjP8     i hope this will help you Smiley i just followed this vid too
Activity: 3
I wish i knew this project 2 months ago, but i think invest on this now is not too late  Grin
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I just want to ask few questions, I want to buy some XBY. So I just download the desktop wallet. Wait for it to sync with network then I am good to go?
You can creat an account on cryptopia, buy and hold it on exchange or send from exchange to your desktop wallet

I already did queue on cryptopia. I mean just download the exe file and let it sync thats it right?
I don't use XBY windows wallet but i may say yes, same with other wallet i used
Alright, cheers
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I wish i knew this project 2 months ago, but i think invest on this now is not too late  Grin
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I just want to ask few questions, I want to buy some XBY. So I just download the desktop wallet. Wait for it to sync with network then I am good to go?
You can creat an account on cryptopia, buy and hold it on exchange or send from exchange to your desktop wallet

I already did queue on cryptopia. I mean just download the exe file and let it sync thats it right?
I don't use XBY windows wallet but i may say yes, same with other wallet i used
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

Hello guys,
I'm new here.

Activity: 58
very excited about this project.

this is one to watch closely. you dont wanna miss out on this
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
price spike... along with many alts.

this coin looks interesting tho
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

It will be +100k XBY for last (512th) registered L1 node.

+100K XBY fees?   You mean these 100k fees is literally gone if I want to run a tier 1 static node?   That's quite a bit....    Who gets the 100k fees?

Hmm yes it just fee. This fee will be shared between all nodes owners. So if u will register your node u will get part of every next registered node also. U will get part of fees from each L2 and L3 nodes also.

Fees will grow. There will be 0 XBY fee for 1st L2 node and 50000 xby for last one L2 node. So every next node fee will grow from 0 to 50 000 xby In L3 nodes it will be same but it will grow from 0 to 25 000 XBY Smiley Remember every new registered node fee will be shared between current node owners.

Bykerleszno,
Is this something that was agreed on by the original node holders?

I understand that it is difficult to please everyone and Original Node owners did take a risk and have not being compensated for it. In saying that, they did buy nodes relatively cheap and are first in line to receive cash from Dapps and fees. To me that in itself is a pretty massive reward, specially as time goes by and XBY starts dominating the crypto world.

What I would like to see is further discussion on this and a middle ground found. Ie- reduce this registration fee so it does not disadvantage new investors too much. 100k seems greedy to me.  I am not saying this from self interest as I have enough to cover a node + said fee. I would like a system put in place that benefits the whole community and promotes de-centralisation. In the end that is the dream of crypto isn't it?

More to follow I am sure  Smiley

Please note there is not many L1 nodes available. It is about 60-70 L1 nodes available to register because we have about over 440 already registered. We did list who want to register those nodes and there are more people than available slots. That is why I dont think we will lower it. It is question to CCRevlotuon but I think it will stay like it is. One thing we need to do is decide how we will decide who will able to register L1 nodes in first place because like I said there is more people than available slots. With L2 and L3 there will not be any problem because first come first serve. If u will be first to register first L2 node fee for you will be very small. If u will be second it still will be very low but not 0 anymore Wink It will grow slowly slowly until last nodes which will need additional fee about 50 000 XBY Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: