Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 23. (Read 10940 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
great project, truly believe in this coin to rise even more ... after this weeks dip we will see top 100 again and will it get to 1 - 2 dolar very soon

I doubt it -- has too many coins atm for dilution. Many other better projects exist. This had a nice run but its over. From my Charting it looks like a slow downward move to around .25 cents to consolidate.
Activity: 6
Hi, i have the old wallet installed at my PC and i dont know how to make the backup to update to the new wallet without loosing my coins.

Almost when i open it i see this msg "unsynchronized".

im using Mac OS.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

It will be +100k XBY for last (512th) registered L1 node.
Activity: 44
I'm understanding the need for developer anonimity, but the nickname of the main developer and other contributors narrows they anonimity to 0.1% of what it can be when they called themselves for example cryptojohn. But maybe it's this clear only to 0.1% of people anyway. Smiley

Good luck for the project! Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
New ANN new era of Xtrabytes coming!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Glad to see the ANN page up again. Keep up the good work CCR!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?
Activity: 55
Xtrabytes is currently one of the most exciting cryptocurrency projects that I'm enthusiastic about. The community and the team have been growing steadily and making good progress for a coin that started from practically zero after it was rescued by Borzalom and CCRevolution.

Looking forward to more awesomeness to come!
Activity: 3
Interesting concept, will keep an eye on progress through your roadmap.
Activity: 33
great project, truly believe in this coin to rise even more ... after this weeks dip we will see top 100 again and will it get to 1 - 2 dolar very soon
Activity: 3
Always good to remember: DISCORD - https://discord.gg/uGYPbnn

good channel with lots of investors (or supposed ones) chatting 24/7 about xby and other topics.
Activity: 10
I was already on board with the XBY concept, but never understood how PoSign or PULSE or VITALS interacted and what they were, exactly. This post broke it down pretty nicely... its all starting to come together, now.

Xcellent job. Full steam ahead!
Activity: 26
XBY is the best new project. Still undervalued.
HODL...!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Painful to say goodbye to our old thread, but I think it was the right decision  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello, good work! Lets keep this one clean!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Bought xby when price was 1 sat and holding.
Activity: 46
Excellent work chaps!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Following this thread now.
Keep the news coming.
Pages:
Jump to: