Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 22. (Read 10940 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

It will be +100k XBY for last (512th) registered L1 node.

+100K XBY fees?   You mean these 100k fees is literally gone if I want to run a tier 1 static node?   That's quite a bit....    Who gets the 100k fees?

Hmm yes it just fee. This fee will be shared between all nodes owners. So if u will register your node u will get part of every next registered node also. U will get part of fees from each L2 and L3 nodes also.

Fees will grow. There will be 0 XBY fee for 1st L2 node and 50000 xby for last one L2 node. So every next node fee will grow from 0 to 50 000 xby In L3 nodes it will be same but it will grow from 0 to 25 000 XBY Smiley Remember every new registered node fee will be shared between current node owners.

Bykerleszno,
Is this something that was agreed on by the original node holders?

I understand that it is difficult to please everyone and Original Node owners did take a risk and have not being compensated for it. In saying that, they did buy nodes relatively cheap and are first in line to receive cash from Dapps and fees. To me that in itself is a pretty massive reward, specially as time goes by and XBY starts dominating the crypto world.

What I would like to see is further discussion on this and a middle ground found. Ie- reduce this registration fee so it does not disadvantage new investors too much. 100k seems greedy to me.  I am not saying this from self interest as I have enough to cover a node + said fee. I would like a system put in place that benefits the whole community and promotes de-centralisation. In the end that is the dream of crypto isn't it?

More to follow I am sure  Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

+100K XBY fees?   You mean these 100k fees is literally gone if I want to run a tier 1 static node?   That's quite a bit....    Who gets the 100k fees?

Hmm yes it just fee. This fee will be shared between all nodes owners. So if u will register your node u will get part of every next registered node also. U will get part of fees from each L2 and L3 nodes also.

Fees will grow. There will be 0 XBY fee for 1st L2 node and 50000 xby for last one L2 node. So every next node fee will grow from 0 to 50 000 xby In L3 nodes it will be same but it will grow from 0 to 25 000 XBY Smiley Remember every new registered node fee will be shared between current node owners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
No POS rewards
No POW rewards

What's the incentive to run a node and secure network then?
For my understanding, statics will be kind of master nodes

So it's DPOS under new branding?

STaTiC nodes receive the transaction fees, similar to DPOS indeed. However, the consensus mechanism with which transactions are validated is different. The higher speeds are already proven in the testnet, but the exact technical details can only be released after the patent is in "pending" status.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No POS rewards
No POW rewards

So it's DPOS under new branding?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

As I understood, It will go to current 1 static node holders which bought them after been told that there will be no more nodes. 100k will be some kind of compensation to keep things fair and to honor commitment (at least at some degree) for people wich took big risk at very early phase of this project...

How much fees did the existing node owners paid for their nodes?
Activity: 34
How much more time that would have updated the wallets on the exchange ?
Activity: 162
Followed XBY for long time and started to invest in october silly me but I am ready for the future with my bag I usually swing trade to accumulate more but this is serious tec from the ground up I 've just been hodling and buying
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
No POS rewards
No POW rewards

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No POS rewards
No POW rewards

As I understood, It will go to current 1 static node holders which bought them after been told that there will be no more nodes. 100k will be some kind of compensation to keep things fair and to honor commitment (at least at some degree) for people wich took big risk at very early phase of this project...
totally confused with this project.... so what's now ?
all coins sold out but still in testnet?
I guess you new to crypto... many projects sell their tokens before mainnet wich will be used later in mainnet. It is really makes sence - you give them funfing to make project true in the  present and get future project tokens at better price then later because this project's phase includes risk of project will be failure.
Activity: 20
Short question: If I encrypt my hardware wallet with a passphrase and then I dump the private key to restore it with it later will this wallet then also be encrypted? It would not or? That means if somebody has my private key he can do everything with my XBY coins or? Whether I encrypted my wallet with a passphrase or not.
Activity: 294
I think that XtraBytes will have good future. Sure it will not great blockchain - like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But apparently XtraBytes should be in the top 25 of coins in the nearest future.
Activity: 17
so how the patent coming along?
Activity: 119

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
totally confused with this project.... so what's now ?
all coins sold out but still in testnet?
Activity: 11
great project, truly believe in this coin to rise even more ... after this weeks dip we will see top 100 again and will it get to 1 - 2 dolar very soon

I doubt it -- has too many coins atm for dilution. Many other better projects exist. This had a nice run but its over. From my Charting it looks like a slow downward move to around .25 cents to consolidate.
And i doubt you will ever see xby under 0,50$ !

The wedge is broken it's in a descending triangle. I'd hedge a bet against you with 10 BTC

This is not a stock you can apply everything you were taught in trading 101. We are talking about a project that is progressing every day and has a very commited community! Even if it falls bellow 0.50$ I see it easily reaching 2$ after Q1.
Activity: 1
You're willing to make a 10 btc bet on a chart that has recently been manipulated by SK FUD?  Big balls.

XBY is a great project and will be $2+ in the near future.
Activity: 98
great project, truly believe in this coin to rise even more ... after this weeks dip we will see top 100 again and will it get to 1 - 2 dolar very soon

I doubt it -- has too many coins atm for dilution. Many other better projects exist. This had a nice run but its over. From my Charting it looks like a slow downward move to around .25 cents to consolidate.

The wedge is broken it's in a descending triangle. I'd hedge a bet against you with 10 BTC
Activity: 160

Pages:
Jump to: