Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 19. (Read 10940 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
it's terrible, confidence in the coin falls, wallets on stock exchanges still do not work
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Panic mode it seems, hmmm. Setting stink bids around 200 sats just in case. Plebs in panic.

This isn’t good. Is this the end of the road for this one?

The end? Price doesn't decide the fate of a project.  Nothing has changed from the dev side, work being done when it was 200 sats and work still being done when it was above 5k sats. Need a correction, can't just go up 25x and not have a mean correction.

One hell of a correction...discouraged but I suppose it can rally back if the team delivers. Just seen so many coins due because they pump, dump, and then nobody wants to touch them ever again
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Panic mode it seems, hmmm. Setting stink bids around 200 sats just in case. Plebs in panic.

The end? Price doesn't decide the fate of a project.  Nothing has changed from the dev side, work being done when it was 200 sats and work still being done when it was above 5k sats. Need a correction, can't just go up 25x and not have a mean correction.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
ftp://

I got orders on 200-250 too. Just in case  Cheesy

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Screw it i'm out  -- I'm going to lock in rest of profits. NEO is exploding and i'm sitting 30k into this?

I have bought NEO for 25$  Cheesy I dont know what to do. Sell it or HODL  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
Yeah, sell low to buy high.  Grin
Activity: 98
Screw it i'm out  -- I'm going to lock in rest of profits. NEO is exploding and i'm sitting 30k into this?
I think the future will be transaction with zero fees like Raiblocks and quantum resistant coins. Is xtrabytes moving in this direction ?

What's happening why are we dropping? I'm going to sell 50% of mine i bought in at 40 cents and don't want to lose my gains.

Support in buy orders dissapeared. Also I saw 6 BTC and 10 BTC walls in Yobit. Someone will try to push price down ?  Roll Eyes That not looks good  Huh

Ugh, today’s really hurting.

We need some news to get the train moving again...I really hope this isn’t the end of the road.

FCK that. Im w8ing under 1300 sat .  Sad

I got orders between 400-1300 sat.

God I hope not...just wish someone knew what's going on

I dont know but that is not looking good.

and what you wanted to see, there are only two exchanges, and both do not have a purse for a week, see how the trading volume fell ...

Yes I know. Tht is why Im w89ng under 1300 sat. 300-400-500-600-700-800-900-1000-1100-1200-1300
Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android

Where I can get test version ? And You know what ? From test version to official is a loooooong way bro.
Activity: 70
Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android
Activity: 34
I think the future will be transaction with zero fees like Raiblocks and quantum resistant coins. Is xtrabytes moving in this direction ?

What's happening why are we dropping? I'm going to sell 50% of mine i bought in at 40 cents and don't want to lose my gains.

Support in buy orders dissapeared. Also I saw 6 BTC and 10 BTC walls in Yobit. Someone will try to push price down ?  Roll Eyes That not looks good  Huh

We need some news to get the train moving again...I really hope this isn’t the end of the road.

FCK that. Im w8ing under 1300 sat .  Sad

and what you wanted to see, there are only two exchanges, and both do not have a purse for a week, see how the trading volume fell ...
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
Very impressed with the project, i will be telling people know about this project as it has a lot of potential.

Support in buy orders dissapeared. Also I saw 6 BTC and 10 BTC walls in Yobit. Someone will try to push price down ?  Roll Eyes That not looks good  Huh

Support in buy orders dissapeared. Also I saw 6 BTC and 10 BTC walls in Yobit. Someone will try to push price down ?  Roll Eyes That not looks good  Huh

Support in buy orders dissapeared. Also I saw 6 BTC and 10 BTC walls in Yobit. Someone will try to push price down ?  Roll Eyes That not looks good  Huh
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: