Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 15. (Read 60858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yes, please work with StuffOfInterest on this!  I love CoinKing's auto-exchange features (being able to exchange for any altcoin, not just BTC), but I also love the auto-algo-switching of Miner Control, so it would be GREAT to be able to use both together!

The lack of responses leads me to believe that CoinKing's developer/admin is not interested in being supported by Miner Control.

We will update our API spec today/tomorrow to include everything you need. I will also create a special API call that allows users to switch coins, so you can integrate that in to Miner Control as well. I'll send you a PM when it's done.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Yes, please work with StuffOfInterest on this!  I love CoinKing's auto-exchange features (being able to exchange for any altcoin, not just BTC), but I also love the auto-algo-switching of Miner Control, so it would be GREAT to be able to use both together!

The lack of responses leads me to believe that CoinKing's developer/admin is not interested in being supported by Miner Control.
legendary
Custom Multiports are now live. Build your own profit switching multiport from any of our 60+ coins.
----

----
Check out our blog post here: http://blog.coinking.io/custom-multiports-are-live/
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Please let us auto-convert to Globalcoin, the cryptsy market has plenty of sellers  Smiley
legendary
Merged mining with DOGE is now working on all stratums.
Currently mining at over 12GH

legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
Hi,

Just a friendly reminder about DRK pool software update

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc5-launch-mandatory-update.2443/

Please update to RC5!

Source: Compile if you are running a pool, exchange, etc.

https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin

Thank you!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Activity: 401
Has CoinKing added an API for accessing current profitability or wallet balances?  I'm the author of Miner Control.  It does profit switching based on current payouts of services which can be normalized into BTC values.  I've had requests to add support for CoinKing but I can only do this if an API is available.

Here is a look at the Miner Control interface with the services currently supported:

legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
We need multipool for ROSCOIN, are u interested ? there is generous bounty! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0
Activity: 142
Could you add auto-convert with HBN or CAP or NOBLE ?

We can mine it but we can't auto-convert to it... and i want this coins.
Is this a good pool? What are the fees?
I think it's a good pool in general, but for X11 coins especially.  The fact that it will auto-exchange coins for you is a huge plus, because you are NOT forced to exchange for Bitcoin, if you don't want to.  In fact, immediately exchanging for Bitcoin actually hurts the altcoins you're mining, so I would strongly encourage you to NOT set your auto-exchange for Bitcoin, and to instead set it to exchange for whatever altcoin(s) is/are your favorite.  As far as I am aware, this is the ONLY major pool that offers such a service.   Smiley
Fee is 1%, as per their FAQ section.  Not bad at all for a pool this size, and with such unique features.
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
Is this a good pool? What are the fees?
Activity: 49
is coinking down? I can't access the page also my miner can't connect to their stratum
Activity: 361
If you are mining Doge I'm not surprised it's dropped to 1000 with merged mining. The doge hash has gone up by nearly 8 times and the difficulty right along with it. And everyone's profits are in the toilet.
Activity: 12
Can anyone help me? I havnt had a coin auto-convert for 5 days. i used to do from 3k to 4k dogecoin a day and now i dont even get 1k and i have been staking up other coins. I have already made sure that the auto-convert to dogecoin is selected but dont know what else to do.
legendary
Nice!  Thats a pretty cool feature.  I used coinking for a while but stopped a month or so ago.  I just was getting more rejected shares than normal.  I know it was not just me because many other had the same issues.  It was happening on both my ASICs and my GPUs.  Has the new stratum code fixed this?  Thanks and keep up the good work!

Yes, we have taken care of this issue and many others. The new stratum code is awesome Smiley
NovaCoin (Scrypt) has suddenly exploded in value on Cryptsy. 
This is not a new coin, so I'm surprised that it's not available for mining on CoinKing.  Would it be possible to quickly add it while the coin is still profitable?

I will do this now.
Looks like NovaCoin switched over to POS now.  Oh well, thanks anyway.   Smiley
Activity: 445
Nice!  Thats a pretty cool feature.  I used coinking for a while but stopped a month or so ago.  I just was getting more rejected shares than normal.  I know it was not just me because many other had the same issues.  It was happening on both my ASICs and my GPUs.  Has the new stratum code fixed this?  Thanks and keep up the good work!
legendary
***SNEAK PEAK***

This code is still being beta tested, but I just wanted to give everyone a little sneak peak. More info to follow

http://blog.coinking.io/sneak-peak-build-your-own-multiport/
legendary
NovaCoin (Scrypt) has suddenly exploded in value on Cryptsy. 
This is not a new coin, so I'm surprised that it's not available for mining on CoinKing.  Would it be possible to quickly add it while the coin is still profitable?

I will do this now.
Pages:
Jump to: