Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 11. (Read 60858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Ok cool fixed now the 36 that were confirmed are gone should be around 159 orso unconfirmed last I looked now only 12 unconfirmed and O confirmed  what about the rest of our coins lol oh well wont be mining anymore Viacoins thats for sure.should have around 300 or so and I have none.Awesome pool though my def favorite pool.Love the costom multiport what a great idea
legendary
I've identified the issue, now I just need to fix it Smiley

almost done

The issue should be resolved now. The confirmations weren't set correctly and the wallet had to catch up.

Payouts should have already gone out. Please let me know if there's anything else.

Adam
legendary
I've identified the issue, now I just need to fix it Smiley

almost done
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

We've added merge mining with VIACOIN on the scrypt stratums.

Fantastic. CoinKing is King.

Thats really cool and all if you could get your viacoins. mine are just disappearing after the confirmations errors on cashing out then poof gone.48 hours with a innosilicon running at 125 mh and 0 return? not good so yea sorry guys a little perturbed right now

I am working to fix this. It's not just affecting you. I'll have it figured out very soon, thanks for your patience.

im not hitting the cashout button then, I have confirmed via over my payout threshold, hopefully you get it fixed soon..  Undecided

Thats really cool and all if you could get your viacoins. mine are just disappearing after the confirmations errors on cashing out then poof gone.48 hours with a innosilicon running at 125 mh and 0 return? not good so yea sorry guys a little perturbed right now

I am working to fix this. It's not just affecting you. I'll have it figured out very soon, thanks for your patience.

recently read that There's a hacker that specialize in viacoin of course everyone always says HACKER when they don't understand whats going on
legendary

Thats really cool and all if you could get your viacoins. mine are just disappearing after the confirmations errors on cashing out then poof gone.48 hours with a innosilicon running at 125 mh and 0 return? not good so yea sorry guys a little perturbed right now.First time I had 70 somwthing via  after 3000 or so confirmations it went into my balance ok cool let me cash it out.ERROR coin goes poofSent in ticket was told still confirming so run innosilicon again now even more viacoin 35 in account confirmed ok cash it out ERROR  POOF again and that was this morning

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

legendary
Check out the OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6563573

For any scrypt coin you mine, your full hashrate is also mining DOGE, SYS, ULTC, PTC, VIA.

Enjoy!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Maybe an idea like you already have on here to mine one coin be paid out in others and maybe introduce paycoin integration along with some sort of auto trading plat forum to use API of some sites to auto read wallets and use them deposits addresses Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
edit: nevermind.
Activity: 196
Sorry for posting so much but I think I have found a bug.

I don't think that's a problem, this is why this thread exists Wink And the coinking guys are always open for input.

edit: I can confirm this error!
True that.

Sorry for posting so much but I think I have found a bug. When assigning a peercoin address I input the address and accept the change and it says internal server error.
thanks for adding peercoin. what about paycoin? I heard paycoin was a scam but I don't know too much about the situation. What are yall thoughts on paycoin?

As far as I know the PoW should be over very soon. So I don't think it would make sense to jump in and compete with other pools that already have a shitload of hashrate.
thanks for adding peercoin. what about paycoin? I heard paycoin was a scam but I don't know too much about the situation. What are yall thoughts on paycoin?
is there a block discovery bonus? I'm pointing 1803 gh at the multi pool and I need a reason lol.

No!

The reason is that other miners get paid (as it's PPLNS) when you find blocks Tongue
is there a block discovery bonus? I'm pointing 1803 gh at the multi pool and I need a reason lol.
legendary
I hope that you fixed that bug i told you about...

I sent you a PM to discuss. Thanks
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I hope that you fixed that bug i told you about...
Pages:
Jump to: