Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 17. (Read 60858 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
coinking.io page does not open.
anyone know what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The new stratums are here! Help us BETA test!

Please make sure you only use your worker on one stratum at a time, new or old.
You can select the coin you'd like to mine from the dropdown (or choose multiport for profit switching), please make sure you specify a difficulty as well.

stratum+tcp://betastratum.coinking.io:7777 (scrypt)
https://coinking.io/workers-beta.php?algo=scrypt

stratum+tcp://betastratum.coinking.io:6666 (x11)
https://coinking.io/workers-beta.php?algo=x11

stratum+tcp://betastratum.coinking.io:2222 (x13)
https://coinking.io/workers-beta.php?algo=x13

stratum+tcp://betastratum.coinking.io:9999 (SHA256)
 https://coinking.io/workers-beta.php?algo=sha256

If anyone has any issues, please let me know here, on IRC, or open a support ticket.

thanks
legendary
ok so i guess no one works at coinking. i have placed several support tickets about payout and account access over the past few days and have yet to receive an answer. time to point the miners elsewhere.

I will send you a PM and get this taken care of. My apologies, not sure why this wasn't taken care of.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
ok so i guess no one works at coinking. i have placed several support tickets about payout and account access over the past few days and have yet to receive an answer. time to point the miners elsewhere.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
whats the deal with this pool? the dash shows we are mining BTC but the pool hashrate is 0.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I see the website is back, but the X11 pool is still down for me. Any ETA on that?

X11 pool seems to be back up.
Glad that u guys are live again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I see the website is back, but the X11 pool is still down for me. Any ETA on that?
Activity: 476
Excited to see u guys back up
legendary
v0n
Activity: 24
you get credit for every share once the pool finds a block. It has not been wasted. You will be paid once the pool has something to payout. If you want daily small payments your best bet is a pool with lots of 256 hash.

I remember you commenting on it before, but it just won't work for newb pool. This isn't three years ago, miners do not have time to burn - this pool will never find its first block that way. Not only because by now that never materialised first block would need to be shared with about half the internet's worth of pool hoppers, but because the pool will never accumulate big enough hashing power for long enough time if they don't pay something/anything for people to stay. You see the number on poolpicker, you join the pool with crowd of others, dashboard says the pool is hashing at few hundred TH/s, you mine for a  day, next morning you log in to dashboard, no payment issued, nothing earned, handful of miners in pool, 250GH/s average and 200 of it is your test antminer. And it goes on like this for days. With luck like this and payment policy like this WTF would stay? You might as well just mine solo.  
legendary
The DB cluster is back online. Ron and I are testing functionality now. We will be ready to turn everything back on this morning (Eastern Time).

legendary
We are getting very close. This has taken much longer than we expected. I apologize for that.

As soon as we finish importing the shares from our backup, we will be able to fire everything up.
Activity: 476
still eagerly awaiting uptime
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
needs more sha-2 miners still no blocks found....  Undecided

Mined here with my TH rig for quite a while.  Even rented an insane amount of hashing power to try to find us a block ...

And then what happened to all those shares?

Thrown in the garbage when the N window rolled by without a block found.

No thank you.  I'll be keeping all my miners on sites that have a "paid for every share" system.

You're never going to find a block if you keep driving people away with this system.  Why would I sit here mining for say, two months hoping we find a block when the payout will be the same if I spend the next 6 weeks actually earning coins and then jumped in for the last two?  Yes, fine, there is no way for me to know we'd hit a block in exactly two months and jump on for those last two weeks, but my point is the six weeks before that is just a complete waste of my time, running up my hydro bill, and I get zero credit for it.

you get credit for every share once the pool finds a block. It has not been wasted. You will be paid once the pool has something to payout. If you want daily small payments your best bet is a pool with lots of 256 hash.
Activity: 53
needs more sha-2 miners still no blocks found....  Undecided

Mined here with my TH rig for quite a while.  Even rented an insane amount of hashing power to try to find us a block ...

And then what happened to all those shares?

Thrown in the garbage when the N window rolled by without a block found.

No thank you.  I'll be keeping all my miners on sites that have a "paid for every share" system.

You're never going to find a block if you keep driving people away with this system.  Why would I sit here mining for say, two months hoping we find a block when the payout will be the same if I spend the next 6 weeks actually earning coins and then jumped in for the last two?  Yes, fine, there is no way for me to know we'd hit a block in exactly two months and jump on for those last two weeks, but my point is the six weeks before that is just a complete waste of my time, running up my hydro bill, and I get zero credit for it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
please come back.........

at least tell us what's up.
I've got a few days worth of earnings I would like to withdraw

Ok, the fact that they are still offline is starting to make me sweat a little...

No updates at this point make things appear to be a lot worse than they maybe are in reality...unless things are seriously that bad...

Maybe at least Auto Withdraw everyones balances?? Would be a nice gesture if the down time goes much longer.

relax, your stuff is safe. It will all come back up. No need to worry
Thank you.
periodic updates are both welcome and necessary, as I'm sure you understand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Ok, the fact that they are still offline is starting to make me sweat a little...

No updates at this point make things appear to be a lot worse than they maybe are in reality...unless things are seriously that bad...

Maybe at least Auto Withdraw everyones balances?? Would be a nice gesture if the down time goes much longer.

relax, your stuff is safe. It will all come back up. No need to worry
legendary
*UPDATE*

We had a datacenter outage yesterday morning that caused some pretty severe table corruption. We have been working to recover all of the tables, most importantly all of the mining shares. I am happy to say that most of the tables have been restored and we should have the rest done by this afternoon (Eastern Time). I will update this thread as we make more progress.

My apologies for the downtime, We have taken the appropriate measures to make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam
Activity: 448

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Pages:
Jump to: