Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 13. (Read 60858 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi.
I am waiting for more than 2 weeks for my BTC withdrawal I have received nothing until today.
I tried to contact your support twice, but nobody has answered.
Please clarify this situation.
Regards,
Janus

Have you opened a ticket? I'm not seeing anything that matches your name or problem description. Please advise.

Thanks for sorting it out!
Received my BTC today.

Regards,
Janus
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi.
I am waiting for more than 2 weeks for my BTC withdrawal I have received nothing until today.
Regards,
Janus

Have you opened a ticket? I'm not seeing anything that matches your name or problem description. Please advise.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi.
Regards,
Janus
legendary
For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

There was a delay between the stratum cache and the database, which we have corrected. Should be ok now.
Great.  Now will you reply to my PM?

you got it, boss!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

There was a delay between the stratum cache and the database, which we have corrected. Should be ok now.
Great.  Now will you reply to my PM?
legendary
For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??
legendary
Too bad this pool still isn't going nowhere Sad It has a great concept...
Indeed, that's the saddest part about all this.  For all the awesome innovations, and things that set this pool apart from all the other multipools out there, the terrible maintenance really just ruins it.  If they'd just get some decent people maintaining things, who actually keep an eye on this stuff, then they really would be the King of multipools.

Agreed, they can achieve such status if they put someone in charge of maintenance and details...

We have just finished up a major overhaul on the stratums and believe we have completely resolved the stability issues.

The new code has been running for the last 3 days without incident, so we welcome you all to come back and mine with us. Feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Indeed, that's the saddest part about all this.  For all the awesome innovations, and things that set this pool apart from all the other multipools out there, the terrible maintenance really just ruins it.  If they'd just get some decent people maintaining things, who actually keep an eye on this stuff, then they really would be the King of multipools.

Agreed, they can achieve such status if they put someone in charge of maintenance and details...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
once again SHA256 stratums are both dead!!!!! thank goodness that my failovers are alive and well.
I don't think it's just the SHA256 stratums.  I can't connect to any of the US X11 stratums either.  Appears all CoinKing stratums in general are dead (at least the US ones).  The worst part is, I can't believe it's gone on this long, with no admins saying anything about it (for me, the problem started last night…miners have been mining backup NiceHash pools all night, and CoinKing is still marked as "dead" this morning).
Looks like I'm saying this again: maintenance for this pool is terrible.  The admins just don't pay attention.
on the 18th, theres a message saying the stratums were having maintenance done. i guess ill just move coinking down in priority on the miners. maybe one in the near future, the admins will figure it out once they get off work and my miners will find the pool to be online.
once again SHA256 stratums are both dead!!!!! thank goodness that my failovers are alive and well.
I don't think it's just the SHA256 stratums.  I can't connect to any of the US X11 stratums either.  Appears all CoinKing stratums in general are dead (at least the US ones).  The worst part is, I can't believe it's gone on this long, with no admins saying anything about it (for me, the problem started last night…miners have been mining backup NiceHash pools all night, and CoinKing is still marked as "dead" this morning).
Looks like I'm saying this again: maintenance for this pool is terrible.  The admins just don't pay attention.
Okay seriously, whatever server this pool is running on needs to be rebooted every now & then.  The stratums are incredibly unstable, dropping connection periodically, and reporting accepted/rejected shares in strange bursts (I'll see no feedback for several seconds up to a full minute or so, and then suddenly  15 accepted shares all get shown at the same instant, all with exactly the same hashrate).  I love this pool's features, but the maintenance is terrible.

+1
Okay seriously, whatever server this pool is running on needs to be rebooted every now & then.  The stratums are incredibly unstable, dropping connection periodically, and reporting accepted/rejected shares in strange bursts (I'll see no feedback for several seconds up to a full minute or so, and then suddenly  15 accepted shares all get shown at the same instant, all with exactly the same hashrate).  I love this pool's features, but the maintenance is terrible.
why is the pool dead again??
So…any progress on updating the API to be compatible with Miner Control?
Still eagerly awaiting this.
Still waiting on this…got me (and others) all excited, saying it would only take a weekend to do it (which, considering the small scale of what's being asked, is completely realistic), and then here we are three weeks later, and no results yet…   Angry
legendary
is there a "one click to cash out all coins button" somewhere? if not perhaps you could add it.

We have a convert all option, but if you are talking about one button that withdraws all coins to their corresponding wallets, thats something we can put on the task list.

Thanks for the suggestion.
is there a "one click to cash out all coins button" somewhere? if not perhaps you could add it.
Pages:
Jump to: