Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 11. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Yes almost everyone agrees that a beginner should be trading on an exchange that has a small volume with a small capital too.

But very important, you must have a guide, a senior who already knows the market. And by trading together you will gradually understand what the market is like and its movement.
Do not occasionally enter a big exchange if you are not proficient and not understood correctly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. Instead of getting into trading, the best thing which can help you become more learned man is to simply deal with the things related to that of bitcoin and crypto currency
Yep, I think newbies show learn first and then implement that things in practical trading and without learning trading will give huge losses for this purpose learn from the google and Youtube and there are a lot of many other forums where you can learn bitcoin trading. Trading is good but it has risk so you will have to be experienced and sharp minded so you will be able to trade much
Activity: 311
I think if you are new to the market you should not enter the throne, it is extremely dangerous when you are new to the market and have no experience and commercial skills. There are a lot of sites that are there to help all bitcoin users and they provide videos in this regard and bitcoin is very important thing so be careful and if you are really willing to trade then try to start from small amount not very huge and holding is must to hold for long after buying bitcoin
Activity: 322
Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. Instead of getting into trading, the best thing which can help you become more learned man is to simply deal with the things related to that of bitcoin and crypto currency
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
A newbie can trade.But it is better to take a trading course first. Practice under the guidance of an experienced trader.

For me it is okay that the newbie here in crypto world  should try doing trading, so they can experience trading and in that way they can earn many profit even they are newbie, and my advice is the newbie here in crypto world should watch many videos on how to be a great trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
If you have some extra money than actually buy some good altcoins and keep it for a longer term because currently after the market correction the prices have fallen though it has started to rise.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bitcoin's already made a lot of people rich recently and if you have the capital to get  btcs, i think investing now would be a good way to start.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

First of i would like to say don't Hold you token or coin at any exchanger. Now, as a new you should learn first. here given some tips below:

1. Try to research about Cryptocurrencies.
2. Try to understand candle sticks.
3. Don't invest all of your money.
4. Always eye on market and also keep update about cryptocurrency news
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Trading is very high risky. Especially for the newbie. Because they have less experience in trading. So that's why their loss is more than their profits. So since you are a newbie in trading. So before start trading you have to train yourself properly about trading. Then you can gain profit in trading, otherwise there will be many losses.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you.
I would like to add that it does not matter you are new in the market or not, what matters is how much you can control your emotions once you see the loss. If you can handle that situation well, that you can start off with the trade from day one, otherwise just hold and wait for the right time to sell it and by then you will have a good experience as well as some profit. You can re-invest and play around with the profit money while keeping the original capital invested in holding.
Activity: 266
I think all people have the right to trader if they have enough conditions and knowledge and experience in the market. However, I advise you if you do not have enough confidence and knowledge. Please raise it before starting. The crypto market fluctuates and there is always high pressure, sometimes it stays in your mind. that is panic. you have a good attitude. Hardworking and persistent to be profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the first step before trading is to learn first. Learn first the basics, cryptocurrency. Learn about bitcoin and how it works. Search for the words blockchain, volatility, fluctuation, and then you may start in trading. After learning, secure your budget first and be sure to have more than what you will invest, just in case you have loss, you still have something left for you
Activity: 224
Anyone can invest and trade in the crypto market for profit. If you do not have the knowledge and experience of the crypto market. Please study and work hard at this forum. Here, it provides a very effective experience of experience and enhances knowledge to be more confident when starting the trader. It is the most popular job on the crypto market.
Activity: 154
Yes you can but you must have idea how trading works and willing to take risk. Spend more time in searching and watching techniques about trading in youtube. I suggest you to start first at low capital. Goodluck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A newbie can trade.But it is better to take a trading course first. Practice under the guidance of an experienced trader.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

there is no reason a newbie should not be trading, because of trading for everyone who wants to invest in the world of crypto ..
everyone can trade if he has the capital and is ready to bear all the risks that exist, because trading has a very high risk ..

Absolutely right everyone have a freedom to enter in trading industry but like other said in this forum before entering in this industry you need to research every detail on how this trading work because trading is not fun as you thinking its risky and full of suprises if you want to learn you need tobe hardworking Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

there is no reason a newbie should not be trading, because of trading for everyone who wants to invest in the world of crypto ..
everyone can trade if he has the capital and is ready to bear all the risks that exist, because trading has a very high risk ..
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
If you are asking this question you probably dont know about trading and lacking the proper education you could easily lose your money so fast you wouldnt even notice it

be patient and take time to learn, you can find platforms where you can trade with "fake" crypto or money so you can learn and test your trades and see how you would perform before actually putting money on the table

never put your money into something you dont understand, keep your research and study on!
Activity: 16
I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.
Thank you for sharing your ideas for us newbie we really need to sereach a lot to know more about trading.
Activity: 27
Sure, just start from small money and learn how to play Smiley When everything will be clear to you, try to invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: