Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 13. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4
I think you should read to learn about trading. Its hard joining trading without any knowledge how it flows.Read posts here in the forum particularly in the trading discussion to give you a little knowledge about trading
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Earlier I also advised all users initially the process for the signature company, as well as other kinds of work on the Bounty of the company, in order to get more information about the crypto-currencies. And then you can confidently go to the stock exchange and trade. If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy
Activity: 322
There is a chance that you will earn but there is also a chance that you will loss. Beginner is not suitable in trading because you have no experience on how you manage the money in exchanger. First of all, trading is source of income and if you have no knowledge about the way/strategies I'm sure losing is the result. If you are newbie ,dont go for trading the best you can do is to invest in potential coin and have patience ,it will pump but take time according to roadmap completion
Activity: 202
Mentally through gaining ideas on trading via youtube, trading sites and listening to advise of the expert traders you know. Be sure also that you know well your cryptos and its market price. Emotionally through reminding yourself not to panic and be controlled by your emotion. If you think you are ready, still keep in mind to only trade the value you can afford to lose
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could.
I couldn't say a perfect advise too but based on my experience I didn't try to trade in my first 3 months in doing bitcoin because I'm afraid of doing it without any solid knowledge from trading. Aside from it, I'm also afraid of getting lose and get failed to it so I can say that I'm a late risk taker man. But if I could turn back time I guess I would like to take risk as early as I can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Of course you need an idea of ​​trading strategy.
You know the word idea so you also need the idea that it is right for a person to immediately engage in trading with no experience. Cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Of course, we can all trader including new ones. But it is unlikely that you will succeed and be blessed. If you have good preparation and attitude about crypto. I encourage you to join this forum to exchange experiences and knowledge. experience on market issues, trends and analysis of coins. When you have confidence, prepare yourself to take off.
Activity: 378
Newbie can trade, without any experiences it is not possible to learn the new techniques, in the beginning you may fail but don't loose your hope, better try to learn what was the mistake done by you. If you overcome your mistakes then you will become an expert in trading.
Activity: 76
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Anyone can trade if he or she wants it Grin The only question is how profitable will it be? Anyway, you will lose YOUR money and no one can command you how to do it.
Activity: 210
I think you should try with trading method because many experiences you will get of that, but you must carefully before trading, don't be like me that trading without analyzing about price, market etc, instead I got the loss  Embarrassed
Activity: 10

It's all about taking risks and leaning things how it's done. Get some information from all the open source and trade wisely. Greedy can cost you all your holdings.
Trading part of your holding is one way of learning things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
The amateur is satisfactory to exchange and figure out how to know how the exact. This accompanies preparing. Learn essential the basics of digital currency, and you should set up an exceptional feeling, and scholarly There are some accepted procedures for novices must take after the standards for the information in exchanging. I likewise enter exchanging as an amateur however in the event that you will simply hold on comprehension and examination to have data about exchanging.
Activity: 280

Trading is risky. So you should learn a lot at first before trading. Crypto currency, coin market, trading technique, chart analysis, potential and drawbacks of different currency- these are the things that you must go through. Finally you can trade wisely and watchfully.
I think no because it’s not an easy job to start you have to learn about trade and other things if you will not understand bitcoin so you will lose here and then it’s very hard to come back there are a lot of people who quit day job just because of lack of information but it’s not fact no one can lose in trade it just need knowledge first.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Never trade if you are newbie , if you are really wanna try to trading crypto , trade only micro trades on binance with low taxes just to get some try and get first experience and remember if you will earn some profit , never up trade amount , make a plan of you trade always , sell by plan , buy by plan on paper never regret it and teach every day something a bit about trading.

Good Luck
PonyBoy
But we know, there is no rank requirements in trading so even if we are a newbie we can trade if we want. The important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading. So, don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading but we can learn many things about trading by reading topic on this forum or by googling or learn direcly from those experts who have experiences on trading.

yes, of course anyone can trade cryptocurrency, the most important is know the risks that will be faced in this crypto trade. before plunging to trade on cryptocurrency, it's good to understand basic techniques in trading by being able to read market price movements, not panic, then buy low prices and resell at high prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you.
Activity: 18
How can you hope to learn if you don't start to trade?
Of course, do it with little sums at the beginning, and - if you can - work with an experienced trader.
But start as soon as possible!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Since you are a newbie, the first thing you can do is to learn more information about trading. To learn more about crypto world how they can give you more strategy, more on reading, how and what you have to do first. To achieve the financial goals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.

it is the truth,people are starting with thousands of dollars and after this they are surprised why they lose their funds...First of all my advice is to understand crypto market psychology.take into account that there are 'traders' who are interested primarily in their own well-being and therefore there are a lot of speculative behaviours from them and they get a lot of money from other's selfish actions.
In order to achieve your financial goals,start with a few dollars and understand how every detail works in market...
Pages:
Jump to: