Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 15. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Why should I say No? If you have enough funds to spend in trading. Why should I say No? If you are really willing to trade. All you need to do is to explore here in bitcointalk listen to the advices of those already successful in trading and you must know how control your greediness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
It is a bad idea, because you need to learn step by step and you not be in a rush to learn trading.  You need to explore first and ask questions. It is a money talks so won't fool around by your self or your friends. You need to learn the different kinds of coins in a trading sites. As a newbie, you read more opinions in this forum to avoid your knowledge in out place.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
There is no prohibition to trade, beginner or other. As long as they have the capital and investment. But the important thing is to do research in the market price or what coins you will trade. In addition you have a lot to read and learn or ask experienced. This will greatly help you in terms of trading
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Of course newbies have to!
They will never get out from the title of being a newbie unless they try to trade real time. More experience will bring them to another level as bitcoin holder. If they dont try, they will remain as newbie for the rest of the time. Just trade little by little. Don't trade with big amount already.Be wise enough while trading.
If they don't do it now, then when? newbies should not expect to earn much n their first trade, on my first days of trading I really lose, and I think that's the best way to learn to not ever make that lose again.
To not lose can't be avoided it is always present in trading that is why a newbie should learn and experience more so he can adjust in the situations that can have a possibility to even more dump the price. Newbies are newbies mostly they are afraid to try things that needs money in return to get experience its a little bit expensive costs but once they able to catch the techniques and learn from every mistakes they can start trading with much larger amounts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As a newbie you will need to do lots of research to really understand how the market works, if not you will be reckt. Know the basis of reading charts and least to know when to buy a and not to buy. Follow up crypto sites for TA and FA news they really affect the market a lot. Join telegram groups and ask questions no matter how silly they look , it's all part of learning and we all were once there. That,s my advice for you.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Newbies are allowed to trade if you are really know and  highly decided of what you really want,just accept any circumstances of what is the outcome,thats the part in stage of learning.
Activity: 313
Never trade if you are newbie , if you are really wanna try to trading crypto , trade only micro trades on binance with low taxes just to get some try and get first experience and remember if you will earn some profit , never up trade amount , make a plan of you trade always , sell by plan , buy by plan on paper never regret it and teach every day something a bit about trading.

Good Luck
PonyBoy
Activity: 294
illustrator
why are you asking it Smiley ? like everything, those with little experience have more chances of losing capital, but without previous experience you cannot acquire new (experience), so the ideal would be to start with a demo trading account or with little capital.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while. But these coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them. Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you have a lot of skills and knowledge about trading, I think there is nothing wrong with trying to trade, a newbie is not a problem for trading, but more importantly you should have enough knowledge about trading, because there are many risks. if you know the science of trading, surely you are ready with all the risks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The main advice: do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis, psychology in trading.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Newbies must move according to the discipline and first learn all things about bitcoin and then start trading and don’t take high risk in start because a person who is new to field has most probability if loss so keep on learning from the experience of others and when a person get internal satisfaction that he can do better then he must get into full trading and start it I am sure through this approach no one will meet loss.
I think initially when you put money into it you don't even know what to do. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Being a newbie in the Cryptocurrency world makes it difficult to trade due to its volatile nature. You can take advantage of the “Social Trading” feature available on the cryptocurrency exchange sites. In this feature, you can follow experienced traders based on their rank. Following them means, you have to allocate the funds to the experienced trader and decide the amount of profit you would share with him/her. Choose the leader wisely with a strong performance, so you do not have fear of losing your money.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

I advise you, if you are a newbie, before you enter the cryptocurrency market, you should learn more things, because you do not have enough experience, you can learn these practical experiences on forums, books. , newspaper, ... then study the market and cryto you will invest. and then you can start trading with a small amount of money. After a while, start investing more
Activity: 364
Newbies must move according to the discipline and first learn all things about bitcoin and then start trading and don’t take high risk in start because a person who is new to field has most probability if loss so keep on learning from the experience of others and when a person get internal satisfaction that he can do better then he must get into full trading and start it I am sure through this approach no one will meet loss.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
is a new member. I think you should start by looking into the market and the coins you are prepared to invest. So if you have investment, you should invest small amounts in advance, because the market always has difficulties arise.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
They will never get out from the title of being a newbie unless they try to trade real time. More experience will bring them to another level as bitcoin holder. If they dont try, they will remain as newbie for the rest of the time. Just trade little by little. Don't trade with big amount already.Be wise enough while trading.
Exactly, if the are afraid to try they will remain and always asking the same question and get nailed with their comfort zone. If they are afraid just remember and think how successful traders did to make their skills improve. It all start with being a noob in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
If they don't do it now, then when? newbies should not expect to earn much n their first trade, on my first days of trading I really lose, and I think that's the best way to learn to not ever make that lose again.
Activity: 251
in trade the rights of anyone who is important, before you trade you must first examine the price movement (learning), and if you have a loan from ICO, you better do mining because It will benefit the flow like water and you will never experience bankruptcy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Pages:
Jump to: