Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 16. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
How can you learn if you will not start to invest. You have only two option as a newbie, start now or not to start at all. You shouldnt be afraid of the loss, its part of the cryptoworld. Even professionals still get lost. Be afraid of not to learn. You should be brave pal. Get all informations here, search everything and continue reading articles, it will help you to decide which would be better to start.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think you should first research/read/watch how trading works so that you will not be one of those newbies who panic sell when they see their coins dumping. Trading is not just about winning but also losses and in your first trade you will experience that so I think you should make yourself ready for that to happen. But if you really insist and your itching to try trading then start small first and let your experience teach you and lead your way to success in trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

i think as a newbie in this market, you should not start trading so soon, i believe newbies dont have much experiences in trading trading from one altcoin to another is not easy, not just buy low sell high, but choosing a good time to enter trade for another altcoin at the lowest price to maximize the profit in the future. A newbie will hardly understand that so you should learn carefully and start trading when you think you can understand enough about trading.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 wheater you are a newbie or not if you want to trade. you should trade. when you have a right knowledge and strong decision on what coins that you want to buy. in trading a very important thing is knowledge not if you are newbie or expert.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
for me...you should have to learn big first before intering into trading...their are a lot of means for you to know more about bitcoin..read a lot, join in bitcoin forum so you can get more ideas and if you feel you are prepared enough its up to you then if you want to start trading.
i agree with you because bitcoin is not that much easy as we are thinking first we need to understand bitcoin in detail if some one learn about bitcoin so believe me he will never lose in bitcoin in any department either its trading or investment there are a lot of people who lose in trading just because of lack of information.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Newbie should not venture into the crypto market. New people need to be equipped with more knowledge, as this is a difficult market and is prone to capital losses.
So before trading, they need to do signature campaigns for ICO projects so that they can learn from the postings related to altcoin trading topics. That's my advice for newbies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you feel confident enough with your ability to trade, why not. But it would be better if you learn more about the knowledge in this field before plunging into the field. Even the best teacher is his experience. Because whatever is also associated with profit and loss, we are actually trading for profit only. so we must be really wise in making decisions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
for me...you should have to learn big first before intering into trading...their are a lot of means for you to know more about bitcoin..read a lot, join in bitcoin forum so you can get more ideas and if you feel you are prepared enough its up to you then if you want to start trading.

That's correct newbies are welcome to trade as long as they are prepared for the good or the worst scenario that will happen to them while trading. If you trade quickly without knowledge the chances of losing your money is high because there are some bad decision that you will take or experience. As long as you learn trading everyday you will become used to it.
all are welcome to do it but as you say you have to be brave with the risks that will happen when trading, yep before that happens you have to know the basic of trading so you can make the right decision when you get trapped in trading problem, and do some experiment in a trade with little capital so you can gain a lot of experience, so you know and get used to seeing how the market runs unstable
learn more about market price movements, do the analysis before taking the decision to start trading, and most of all start with small capital first in order to get used to develop small capital becomes bigger.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

That's correct newbies are welcome to trade as long as they are prepared for the good or the worst scenario that will happen to them while trading. If you trade quickly without knowledge the chances of losing your money is high because there are some bad decision that you will take or experience. As long as you learn trading everyday you will become used to it.
all are welcome to do it but as you say you have to be brave with the risks that will happen when trading, yep before that happens you have to know the basic of trading so you can make the right decision when you get trapped in trading problem, and do some experiment in a trade with little capital so you can gain a lot of experience, so you know and get used to seeing how the market runs unstable
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

Don't ask regarding on what decision you would made since its your money after all which means you do have the full control if you decide to trade or not but as a suggestion or reminder since you are a newbie. You should still hold of to those coins and if you decide to make trading then better to learn up the basics first before proceeding so that you would able to have an idea on what you are doing so that risk wont really be that big.
Yes agree. There are many members here who are giving good advice and you can decide, from what you read, what to choose from among them. Most of the advice I am reading here has all the good point. You are on the right track man. Learn first before trading but don't afraid to lose if you are already trading. You learn from the failure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
you should know what will you do if you will enter the trading world because if not you might end up losing all of your money and you regret of entering this trading without any information
Activity: 69

When I was newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I didn't yet enter to the trading world because I am aware how difficult is the trading. I said to myself that I need to first to get knowledge before I enter to the trading world.

Yes, thats's the most sensible decision! Trading without knowledge is like to playing roulette.
Activity: 338
What have you done. meh meh

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

When I was newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I didn't yet enter to the trading world because I am aware how difficult is the trading. I said to myself that I need to first to get knowledge before I enter to the trading world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now that the Crypto market is a red color, I think you are a newcomer with little experience in the market. Do not trade too much in the crypto market, you will fail. But if you know the bounty programs of ICO projects, join the venture before investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
All with what the started. If you want to start trading, go through the training course.
This is the fastest and most reliable way to start.
If you want to invest and sell with profit, learn to analyze and extract information.
Read forum, join in special chats.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

My advice is do not yet try to trade cryptocurrency if you are still new here in the cryptocurrency world. You should first focus on how you will gather enough information for you to earn big amount of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Everyone is welcome in trading of cryptocurrency. The first things to do is research about it. If you have a friend that already do the trading in  cryptocurrency you can ask your friends about it or you can attend some seminar about the cryptocurrencies for more idea. you need also have fund to start trading and you also learn how to read a chart value to make a good profit . Your knowledge and your experience will be the best platform to be a successful trader.
Activity: 14
Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning. I started with $50
Pages:
Jump to: