Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 18. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I believe that if you are a newbie and step into the crypto market then I think you should not immediately trade. You need to find out what the trade is, what the trade is and how it can be successful. I think you need to learn a lot because the field of commerce is extremely difficult and complex, requiring us to have skills and experience.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Newbie should be trading! Yes! So that they can adapt what the system of cryptocurrencies work, and how it pays off. So that by that, newbies should be able to be used to in trading so that they can know when and how to sell and buy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
id say trade. I started when i was new and my friend build his 3000$ to 100000$ in just 3 months trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I advise you to learn first and analyze the crypto or token on where you will invest your money . Cryptopia has a problem when it comes to depo and withdraw so careful on that site . I always have problems with cryptopia and yes it will be resolved but need to wait up to 48 hours or worst 4 days . Since you already had an account with binance just do the trading there because that exchange is really great .

Disclaimer : I am sorry if you feel I'm too sarcastic with Cryptopia to be honest I am member there for almost 2 years ( Im just a newbie then ) . My first year is really good no problems at all but now every time you withdraw you need to file a ticket because your withdrawal stuck on pending . 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

According to me before you plunge into the world of commerce you must know the basics of trading basically all about trading, because if you do not know all that trading will make you get a loss, do not mistake trading it has a big risk, you should be able to decide the most right between selling and buying in trading.
Activity: 224
I think you should learn more, hurry will not succeed, many people have learned in the crypto market over 6 months but they dare not trade. You are only two months old and it is too early to do this. The crypto market is more risky. You should learn to analyze and follow the coin trend carefully. Wish you success more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In my opinion, You should still hold of to those coins and if you decide to make trading then better to learn up the basics first before proceeding so that you would able to have an idea on what you are doing so that risk wont really be that big. So be careful.
Activity: 126
I guess you have to do a tranding to just try who knows where you can profit and can be a job that produces from there
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
First you should learn trading then you join .before crypto i was in trading in forex trading .and forex trading was not easy i make big loss in forex trading now i join crypto world but if you invest in any crypto then you should wait for  month for good profit .but if you want to trade in crypto then you should learn 1st trading chart and analyses
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why not? Its never about the rank or anything but how much do you understand what its entails. If you do understand, then move on

Of course why not. It all depend to how rich the newbie is. If a newbie only have something of less than 2k to invest on crypto, he might as well just keep a token for a long term investment else. he risk on losing more money than the thought of profiting from it. But its definitely worth a try incase you want to learn how it all works.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
Why not? Its never about the rank or anything but how much do you understand what its entails. If you do understand, then move on
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Why not? The main thing when you delve into, or learn from available materials, do not use books for forex trading. There are certainly common points, but the crypto currency has its own market.
Activity: 60
I would say hold. 90% of traders lose money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think learn the basics first to build a foundation, but i like to learn on the way so implement what you've learn to trading, and be in mind that you can't always win a trade sometimes you lost.
Activity: 154
I think anyone can trade but it is better if you have the knowledge and skill in trading. I suggest you to read more reading materials about trading and watch some tutorials in youtube. Start first at small. Goodluck.  
Activity: 681
Merit: 507

If you are a complete noobie. Then please do yourself a favor and just trade with 1-2% of your portfolio. Use this to learn, the biggest mistake most noobs make is getting into positions with 100% of their portfolio and then becoming silly and going on marging.
Activity: 4
Yes of course you should, just follow my FREE signals on telegram
 https://t.me/cryptokraken
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Yes it is good to start trading early so we can learn now and we can learn a lot. Just the thing in starting is we should remember to start in small amount so we would not worry in the long run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If you really do not know how to trade I suggest do not trade first, please search for science about trade which I am sure will not be long to learn, later when it is ready please for trading
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
hi ithink if you are a newbie you need some searching about trade dont panic that you want to traade if you have not enaft learning about trading you need some practice to trade and if the time that you know how to trade just be patience thats my tips.
Pages:
Jump to: