Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 17. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
All when that were beginners. No intelligent trader was born. If you study the theory for a long time, in the near future you will have a baggage of knowledge and you will not consider yourself a beginner.
Activity: 146
No if you are new to the market you should never do trading. First try to get some knowledge about market of crypto currencies and then start do trading in small small quantities. The more you do trading the more you will get to know about market and at the end you will come as a good trader of the crypto currency.
Right it will be more advisable to get some knowledge first about crypto trading before starting. I was once a newbie and understanding first the market and how to use exchanger had been very helpful before I do real trading. Newbies shouldn't rush themselves especially if they know nothing about trading.

Therr are lots to learn here about trading that will elaborate the basic rule of buy low, sell high. Enjoy exploring first before stressing yourself out in trading cryptos.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
If you have confidence about all your invest coin then you can trade right now.so, decision is only your.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
No if you are new to the market you should never do trading. First try to get some knowledge about market of crypto currencies and then start do trading in small small quantities. The more you do trading the more you will get to know about market and at the end you will come as a good trader of the crypto currency.
Activity: 60
I suggest you to know first the basic about trading, how trading works and the techniques that can be used in trading. There are many tutorials can be found in youtube. Good luck.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
To maximize profit from cryptocurrency market you have to learn more about trading strategy because fluctuacion of crypto so high. Because if you just hold you can not maximize your profit and can be loss when the market down trend in many duration of times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I will propose to you to expand your insight first and once you will have adequate information, at exactly that point you should hop into exchanging. Else, you will wind up losing cash. To the extent I know exchanging is a considerable measure of diligent work since you have to invest more energy before your PC to screen. What's more, obviously before you let yourself in into exchanging you ought to be sufficiently gifted.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
It is too early for the newbie to get involved in trading there are many ways to learn in trading like study first the potential of the coins and how the market it works and research of some exchanger sites if they are not scammer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Newbie can trade if capable and enough knowledge about market and coins history.Must gain the skills to control the emotions,if facing the loss dont panic to sell just wait with patience once find best moment will earn good profit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
you should trade it but read more about trading strategy before you trade your coins then if you think that you skill is already  enough to trade
try it and trade your coin..
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever. But, in the same way that if you want to drive you need to learn, before to risk your money it's better that you learn how to do it in the right way.
Well, it is always recommended by most of the people to do trading as added to your extra income but it is also recommended to at least know what you are doing, the coins you are investing at as the money nowadays is not easy to earn and can just disappear in just a second so secure your money to a coin which gives you enough confidence and is worth it.
Activity: 72
trading is not that difficult but you need to spend time on currencies and do you own research o coin before investing into it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever. But, in the same way that if you want to drive you need to learn, before to risk your money it's better that you learn how to do it in the right way.
Well, hope you succeed in your career.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
You should invest the money that you could lose. Because the initial crypto knowledge is limited, so you should not investing too much money. The top coins on coinmarketcap are good choices now.
Activity: 546
As you are a newbie, you must learn first and understand which coins are needed to trade at what time. Timing is very important in crypto. So first learn more about crypto trading and then do it. You can still trade small amounts for learning experience.
Activity: 18
Activity: 42
The newbie should try bitcoin to enhance their selves to become a wise decision maker. They should always seek some advice of the experts in order to lead them in the right track to incurred profit not loss.
yeah you are right but i think newbies should learn first and then implement that knowledge into the practical trading and most of newbies face loss because hey don't learn first and start trading directly , of the do as according to the proper channel no loss can come to them,
Activity: 475
If you have a successful previous experience with trading then do it you will get a lot of profits, but if you are just starting your trading career I think it is a better idea that you wait a little bit before committing any amount of money to a particular coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think everyone is newbie from the start , the make him/her "expert" because they are trying
i think it up for you , if you still on your "newbie" status , just dont do trading
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
The newbie should try bitcoin to enhance their selves to become a wise decision maker. They should always seek some advice of the experts in order to lead them in the right track to incurred profit not loss.
Pages:
Jump to: