Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 32. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Yes newbie should trade of course, if he want to learn about this field and make some profit he have to start trading without any doubt. But it is better if he get some knowledge about trading crypto currencies before starting, this forum can give you such knowledge, and its community is active and helpful.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Every experienced trader was a newbie in his past, you need to start anyway. But before starting take some time learning more about trading and how to study the market, the chart, and how to choose the most profitable coins and tokens. Then you can starting with small amount to minimize your risk.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
So you are not only newbie in rank here in the forum but also a newbie in crypto world, my advice for you is to study first and get familiarize all the aspects of trading before engaging with it. This field is very risky and will cost you some money if you become careless for every decisions you make. I'll tell you frankly, a beginner like you may have a greater chance of losing money instead of earning because you still don't have adequate knowledge and lack of experience (no offense sir Smiley, I'm just telling what possibly might happen).

For now, remain holding your coins and just keep an eye on their behavior in the market.
A good advice, I'm trying to hold instead of trade because I will not be much psychologically affected.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

For me,if you are newbie in cryptocurrency and interested to trading.Please familiarize the aspect to how to trade.Because is a risky situation  your coins, lack of experience and knowlege to fammiliarized on trading.Holding coins and remains to market places.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
So you are not only newbie in rank here in the forum but also a newbie in crypto world, my advice for you is to study first and get familiarize all the aspects of trading before engaging with it. This field is very risky and will cost you some money if you become careless for every decisions you make. I'll tell you frankly, a beginner like you may have a greater chance of losing money instead of earning because you still don't have adequate knowledge and lack of experience (no offense sir Smiley, I'm just telling what possibly might happen).

For now, remain holding your coins and just keep an eye on their behavior in the market.
A good advice, I'm trying to hold instead of trade because I will not be much psychologically affected.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

Activity: 350
No I wont advice you to trade with huge with capital from $200.00 onward. Try and increase your knowledge in trading and watch several charts to see how the market behaves. Your focus as newbie is to acquire knowledge and consider your little capital as the price you are paying for acquiring the knowldege in trading.
Activity: 182
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I can not advise you because all trades must have a risk but if you want to trade better you choose BCH / ETH I advice you do not go to the forex market because the risk is very big can lose your money because the market has been controlled by IB.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
you need to learn more about newbie,you have to first learn market policey,to know the market of all a types of coni,but you have some friend who know trading and you are learn from them,so learn first before trading,
Investing in the current cryptocurrency market is very potential as it brings huge profits to investors. Crypto trading in this market is also very profitable but to succeed you need to learn and research the market and every coin to be able to grasp the trend and investment to get high profits. With a newcomer to the commercial cryptocurrency you should invest a little capital to learn, once you have enough knowledge and understanding of the market then you can invest more then it's time to get results.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Newbies in the Cryptocurrency world should not yet enter to the cryptocurrecy world because trading is very risky job. Newbies will lose their money on trading if they don't have knowledge about trading. Newbies should study first the trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
If you are a literally newbie in trading I think you should not start trading so soon. Because in entering trading you must be equip by knowledge, skill and a huge patience. You can read first some books that focus on trading. There are also some articles about what to do in trading. Also in YouTube, there are clips that showcase the flow of trading. If you think that you are already equip of the essential skills and knowledge that is the time you can enter the trading. But a piece of advice, to avoid trauma in trading you must start in a small amount then if it will be successful you can add more then so on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
you need to learn more about newbie,you have to first learn market policey,to know the market of all a types of coni,but you have some friend who know trading and you are learn from them,so learn first before trading,
Activity: 4

Trading is basically the act of buying and selling  coin   through an online trading platform. So first need to create a account any exchanger than try to low buy order and sell high .You can practice this site https://hitbtc.com/demo or https://www.nadex.com/demo.
Activity: 56
Oh, I wouldn't do that if you are not confident. If you feel you will succeed, set your feelings aside, and do a proper research. Read this thread also https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-sucks-ill-just-hold-my-coins-2063689 It's an example how trading for a newbie can turn around.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
If you are interested in trading, you have to start learning the trading basics first. After that, practice with small initial amount, but be prepared to lose it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

For me as long as you are capable of doing it ypu can do it knowing that this forum will give you the freedom you will ever need. But dont forget the consequences and if you are just a newbie of cpurse it will be new to you everything about that field not unless you have some friends who knows trading and you are learning from them. But the thing is at first you will absolutely gonna lose money all the successful traders loss money so be prepared with that. And some much preferred to stop it because the losses are more dominant than earnings so it is up to you.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103

I think it is not a good idea. You are still newbie and you don't still have enough knowledge about trading. There is a high chance that you will lose your money in trading because your knowledge is still insufficient. I prefer to you to study more about trading for you to make money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
You first Learn then you Earn. That is exactly what happens in trading. Research a lot before you actually start trading. Know what actually is trading, What makes a good coin a good project. Where investors get attracted the most and after you start getting a clear view of the bigger picture.
That, What exactly is trading, You are all set to rock in the market and start making profits by your knowledge and a bit of luck too!
I understand that newbies are easy to win but do not understand the market, so we need to learn how to be patient and stay on time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
You first Learn then you Earn. That is exactly what happens in trading. Research a lot before you actually start trading. Know what actually is trading, What makes a good coin a good project. Where investors get attracted the most and after you start getting a clear view of the bigger picture.
That, What exactly is trading, You are all set to rock in the market and start making profits by your knowledge and a bit of luck too!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
The beginner shouldnt at once go to trade. It will be obligatory loss of means. Perhaps the beginner should buying coins from the top ten for long time or to study trade, the analysis of coins and only then to start the trade
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Leaning by doing!!!

As you know that has risk. You have to find the solution to limit the risk.
Trading is not an easy thing to do especially for the one who is new to this field. It is really a very risky thing to do if you will start doing trading and that too at a beginner level. The thing is you need to focus on learning the things first and then go for trading or any other thing like that.

Otherwise, you will end up losing your money and eventually you will decide to quit trading without gaining anything good by doing so.
Pages:
Jump to: