Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 31. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading in crypto currency involved a lot of things that one need to know particularly the technical aspects and that of fundamental analysis to enable you succeed trading in crypto currency. So this are the major aspects that you need concentrate and learn more before you start trading with your money to avoid uncertainty in the crypto currency market.
Those are the things should really be considered first before we decide on trading because it wont really be an easy thing because if we dont it wrong then it would really cost us money.Basic learning through it on the early phase would be advisable and its better to study up technical first then after is the fundamental because having this two things will really give you some weapon on trading not totally random on purchasing coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading in crypto currency involved a lot of things that one need to know particularly the technical aspects and that of fundamental analysis to enable you succeed trading in crypto currency. So this are the major aspects that you need concentrate and learn more before you start trading with your money to avoid uncertainty in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think when you just start that you should focus on safe and good projects. The ones that you actually believe in. When that starts to go well and you make some money. maybe then you can start trading but overall i don't think it is very effective because it will probably with not that much money.

Oh and i don't think that trx the one is Tongue
Being newbie, you lack both the fundamental things which are the basics of trading and that is having some good amount of knowledge about the things as well as having a good experience. There is a famous quotation that haste is waste. So you really need to learn patience as this is the thing which is going to play a key role in your coming life. Do not jump into anything until and unless you are sure enough that you will end up making some good results.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Why not?
It could be fun. Just start withough investing large amounts of money (but I guess that is obvious)
Spend some time researching first, think which ideas you like and want to support
I'd recommend platforms like CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol,Cointelegraph... there's a cointelegraph youtube channel too that you can check out. they have a video every week about different altcoins. it might help!
I agreed with you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, anyone will can do a trading, if you have a money for being capital in trading, but of course you need to learn how to trade, you'd know on how to accept of losing your capital. If you have a fear of losing your money it's better for you not to trade for now, study about trading, research for an information to avoid a mistake but if you can not make a mistake you will not learn to accept the lose.
I'm learning to accept failure, only when you accept failure, you can have the patience to succeed.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
To begin trade it is necessary to stock up with knowledge of cryptocurrency and trade strategy. It is necessary to begin with the small sums to reduce risk of loss. And it is the best of all to begin with long-term investments into reliable coins.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
Yes, anyone will can do a trading, if you have a money for being capital in trading, but of course you need to learn how to trade, you'd know on how to accept of losing your capital. If you have a fear of losing your money it's better for you not to trade for now, study about trading, research for an information to avoid a mistake but if you can not make a mistake you will not learn to accept the lose.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

Focus first on how you will increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies. All of the newbies should learn first the basic information about cryptocurrencies. Having a lot of information is a good way to make money in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 4
I think when you just start that you should focus on safe and good projects. The ones that you actually believe in. When that starts to go well and you make some money. maybe then you can start trading but overall i don't think it is very effective because it will probably with not that much money.

Oh and i don't think that trx the one is Tongue
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

If you accept losing money to participate, you can learn a lot of things in trading but if you fear losing money then it is best not to join because this market is for venture investors and accept the loss. I think you still have a lot of opportunities to grow but you should also take a few dollars to get into this market
Activity: 4
I think should not trade coins : ADA , TRX because they have a good foundation  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
What you are  saying is exactly how newbie works inside trading, those who already gained knowledge and have a lots of experience doesn't need to be
in front of their computer most of the time, they already knew when to make an entry and when to sell it out, for newbies depending on how you wanted
to learn trading, you can build your owned strategy using the basic buy low and sell high, from that end you will be able to find ways to know whenever
the coins is falling and catch some coins to gain after the rebounds.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box

It's good to start trading we went all from newbies to experienced don't worry.

Check this factors to see if it gets your eye. do some of this.
>Read White Paper/Roadmap
- This is really important in investing your money on something (common sense)

>Check the team
-Well, yes you do need to check what are the background of their team is like.

>what are they even aiming for their project?
-Go back to first.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.

Yes trading is a very good idea but if you are a newbie you will definitely learn and make a training about trading and its tricks and tips it is very useful for you to earn more profits and if you don't have any experience in trading you will may loss your investment without profits.
Activity: 504

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.
Activity: 49
If you want to learn about trade, you should find someone who has joined the crypto and had a lot of experience with it. Invite them for a cup of coffee and ask them questions you have questions they will answer to you better than you search for information on the website
Activity: 532
Everybody can trade whether you are a newbie or not. But before you go to trading you must know first how to trade efficiently. So that you will earn big.
Pages:
Jump to: