Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 30. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
In my personal experience before I started trading I read and search first specially the potential coins I want to buy and trade. Learning first how the market works is the most important to do. And make sure you know what you are doing. Good luck on your trading journey.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.

It is not the matter of not learning it but how will be the risks here. If you are a newbie trader, all you know is that you will be selling or buying altcoins uisng either bitcoin or others. If you do not know anything about digital currencies, that will be really a problem. There are some posts here of traders about their trades and some of their followed digital currencies. The one I've read is in local thread so I can't suggest you that one.
There is a flood of digital currencies in crypto market and it is now up to investors which coin they are going to select because every coin appears so tempting that newcomers are often not able to resist investing into wrong coins. Keep in mind that you need to search about the leading coins of the market and their histories not to make any big mistake. Trading includes understanding market trends of coins and understanding graphs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
study and learn a lot
after that:
1-yes you can buy and hold for the long therm
2-no you can't trade shorting because you will loose money
3-beware there is a lot of scams

pd: don't invest all your money start only with the money you can afford to loose
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
These pieces of advise above are helpful. Yes its definitely a good idea to continue on trading because it will give you good profit. But first give some time to observe to get idea on how the market flows and learn the highs and lows of the coin that you wanted to invest on before you take the risk. And keeping or holding some coins are also part of trading world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think it is not a good idea. You are still newbie and you don't still have enough knowledge about trading. There is a high chance that you will lose your money in trading because your knowledge is still insufficient. I prefer to you to study more about trading for you to make money.
Agreed at very first it is very important o get sufficient knowledge then get in bitcoin trading because experience and knowledge is the most important thing we need in bitcoin, there are a lot of sites that are there to help all bitcoin users and they provide videos in this regard and bitcoin is very important thing so be careful and if you are really willing to trade then try to start from small amount not very huge and holding is must to hold for long after buying bitcoin. Bitcoin talk forum has a lot of information and knowledge for new users.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Of course it's worth to trade to gain experience and improve your skills
Activity: 87
You are right..... Not all tokens should be traded.... Some are meant to be hodl cos you never can tell the next btc token
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello Newbie's, You have so many things to tackle before you trade, Do not always think in the brighter side of trading because not all traders are gaining positive income all day, It is risky thing wherein you put your capital in the market without assurance that your money may earn profit. Its not like that, There are so many tutorials in youtube that will give you better understanding about trading, Give time to study and strategize yourself how to do it..
More good advice, not all orders eat. Exactly so, now I have limited Trade and instead I Hold Potential Coins.
Activity: 87
It is advisable you have a mentor that is into trading for a very long time and as such has experience before you start trading so as not to be at the losing end
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello Newbie's, You have so many things to tackle before you trade, Do not always think in the brighter side of trading because not all traders are gaining positive income all day, It is risky thing wherein you put your capital in the market without assurance that your money may earn profit. Its not like that, There are so many tutorials in youtube that will give you better understanding about trading, Give time to study and strategize yourself how to do it..
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
It depend upon your skills and k knowledge and are you strong psychologically can control the emotions.Price fluctuation is part of trade so learn how to be patient if you possess all you can do well and make good predictions must know the chart which will help where you stand.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while. But these coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them.
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Start to research for Cryptocurrencies, you heard from. Use Telegram and search for Signalgroups. There are lot of them
i think you should first learn and get some knowledge to do trading but thats the best idea if your newbie you should start to gain knowledges and learning for you to be able to handle some things that you might want to know about trading, less expect less heartbreak, you better rank up your account until you can join signature campaign and xan earn money through it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The beautiful thing about the markets is you can trade with tiny amounts. So as Newbie make sure to trade with amounts which you can afford to lose and expect to lose and not always win. Gain experience and next you can trade with bigger amounts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
You first Learn then you Earn. That is exactly what happens in trading. Research a lot before you actually start trading. Know what actually is trading, What makes a good coin a good project. Where investors get attracted the most and after you start getting a clear view of the bigger picture.
That, What exactly is trading, You are all set to rock in the market and start making profits by your knowledge and a bit of luck too!
I think newbies show learn first and then implement that things in practical trading and without learning trading will give huge losses for this purpose learn from the google and Youtube and there are a lot of many other forums where you can learn bitcoin trading and learning is not difficult there are simple key rules and market reading phenomena which helps a lot to score huge amount of profit in the start of trading.
Merit: 1
If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.

It is not the matter of not learning it but how will be the risks here. If you are a newbie trader, all you know is that you will be selling or buying altcoins uisng either bitcoin or others. If you do not know anything about digital currencies, that will be really a problem. There are some posts here of traders about their trades and some of their followed digital currencies. The one I've read is in local thread so I can't suggest you that one.

Of course when it comes to this area everyone must find out whether the risks and opportunities here are what, if you have to thoroughly investigate, you will certainly be considered. Wink Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

Activity: 120

Anyone has the right to trade, especially if you have the capital to do it, I think it's a great idea. But, if you want to be a good trader, then find a lot of knowledge about trading, you can get it from some articles or ask for guidance from people who have long worked trading. Because not only the exercise you need, you certainly need some theory to be used as reference when working later. hopefully can help you....
Activity: 756
Merit: 252

Being newbie is not an issue if and only if you have a guide. Always ask guidance and assistance from trading experts. First just observe them then ask questions that you don't understand. Then learn slowly to be independent since time to time you don't need to be dependent on them always.  You need to have your own.  Decision making will follow.
Having a mentor is a great idea but at the same time having a good trader to teach you is not easy, traders are very busy persons, they are always looking for opportunities to make money, and unless he is your friend or someone that you can get easy access the truth is that he is not going to be able to teach you effectively, so most of the time you are going to learn on your own and that is never easy.
Activity: 448
Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.

Yes trading is a very good idea but if you are a newbie you will definitely learn and make a training about trading and its tricks and tips it is very useful for you to earn more profits and if you don't have any experience in trading you will may loss your investment without profits.
Trading is good but it has risk so you will have to be experienced and sharp minded so you will be able to trade much. you are right bitcoin trading has a lot of tricks and if you are aware of them you have command on bitcoin trading then you will become millionaires in future, it is not like it’s very slow bitcoin trading is fast way of making money but it has a lot of risk so if you are lucky enough to earn you will get huge profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: