Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins - page 6. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 18, 2020, 01:39:37 AM
I am not agree with you, newbie are safer with bitcoin. Altcoin is too volatile and newbies also dont know whats the real purpose for altcoin. If you are relatively new to this industry dont put your money in Alt because you will be burned fast. Respect your hard earned money and invest wisely.
Don't be one sided in this topic. Yeah no doubt that every newbie, not only them but even the old ones, are safe with bitcoin. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will surely fail once you put your money in the alts. I knew some friends which are newbies before that are more interested with alts instead of btc. They are risk takers indeed, they like the more volatile nature of such coins. Fortunately, I didn't hear that one of them git bankrupt so far. See? You can succeed! Maybe it's just a right combination of mentorship, good coin and right financial management.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
December 18, 2020, 01:36:38 AM
As always advice to newbies is always do some research before engaging to new altcoins in the market and it's better to venture that already in the top 20 market because they already established foundation and already have solid supporters and community. Newbies must also think that it is long-term investment and they should also be aware on how crypto works.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 18, 2020, 12:44:17 AM
for newbers in crypto, as for me, safer is to invest in BTC and ETH, if we are talking about long term investment. regarding some profitable tools with good returns i think better to choose credible defi
i'm also newber and try to invest in defi and especially in cool dex projects. i strongly believe in uniswap, and now i consider to invest in stablecoin dex - xsigma. they looks credible for me
than you for reccomendation besides, i'll check them too
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 17, 2020, 11:08:38 PM
I am not agree with you, newbie are safer with bitcoin. Altcoin is too volatile and newbies also dont know whats the real purpose for altcoin. If you are relatively new to this industry dont put your money in Alt because you will be burned fast. Respect your hard earned money and invest wisely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 17, 2020, 07:47:30 PM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn
Well, it is not about newbies or old players in the market, top established altcoins suits everyone, new coins and projects that are solely based on promises are very riskyand sadly most of them fail or exit early, doing nothing but giving loss to investors and holders so the lower the risk the better.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 17, 2020, 07:37:11 PM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

yes I agree with you, because in my opinion for now it is better to invest in coin that are in the top 100 coinmarketcap (safer and definitely get a profit even though sometimes it takes a long time) and if you want to get a bigger profit with a big risk too, then I recommend that you invest in coin that are in the top 600 coinmarketcap, because the price can still increase very high, but you have to choose coin that already have product, progress and of course the volume on exchange is high, because it is safer to avoid a scam project.
Activity: 63
December 17, 2020, 07:26:57 PM
for newbers in crypto, as for me, safer is to invest in BTC and ETH, if we are talking about long term investment. regarding some profitable tools with good returns i think better to choose credible defi
i'm also newber and try to invest in defi and especially in cool dex projects. i strongly believe in uniswap, and now i consider to invest in stablecoin dex - xsigma. they looks credible for me
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2020, 01:11:52 PM

This was my mindset when I started learning about Cryptocurrencies back in 2017, it was truly a great opportunity to join campaigns that are really known and they also let newbies participate. That was a big step for me since for someone new, I need to engage in community topics that I was not yet familiar and terms that I do not know but after some time, learning about Alternate Cryptocurrencies was something that was really fun to learn because it would explain the versatility of the whole Cryptocurrency Industry and we really should stick to the stuff that we know of and learn new stuffs along the way.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
December 17, 2020, 12:16:21 PM
Investments decisions should be taken carefully. If not, you may lose the total investment. Until someone gains the knowledge on market behavior and timing, it is always better to go with stable altcoins. Later you can take more risk and if you do correctly, you can gain more.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
December 17, 2020, 11:01:47 AM
Theres no such thing as safe altcoins as they all go down, what you need to the is make a research on a project that can stand for long term and the price is still down., buy and hold it for years it will give you good profit.
That's a valid point mate, there shouldn't be any altcoin that we should bring to newbies as safe project even the ethereum their king. Long ago i have learned that, altcoins shouldn't be trusted becasue they don't carefully give their worth to investors in terms of trust, though there are pump and dump altcoins but not always be on a safe side with investors. I will surely recommend Bitcoin for Newbies for investment on a long-term basis.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
December 17, 2020, 10:47:59 AM
At any rate on the off chance that he will begin with top alts, the possibility of losing is negligible. So once he got how crypto functions and how to check great ventures, he can redirect his advantage to other altcoin . Altcoin exchanging is exceptionally unsafe and a large portion of the altcoins are so much unpredictable. So novice will be lost their most extreme resource If they exchange such sort of altcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 17, 2020, 10:29:43 AM
Yes, you are true beginners do need top altcoins because I also saw some time ago that many beginners got caught up in the Defi hype, that's because many beginners don't have much experience
Activity: 24
December 17, 2020, 10:23:44 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
October 24, 2020, 12:01:04 PM
Its hard to earn money from crypto.top altcoins are safe cause those are not going to dump a lot or get scam within overnight, when others new altcoins can.scammers know very well how to attrack newbie investor & scam their fund through fake token sale.so newbie can safe themselves from loss, by investment their fund on top altcoins but nees to know, which one is perfect for investment
You mean this? they are all scam altcoins altogether as we have seen in the past. the top altcoins on coinmarketcap doesn't mean they are not going to get dump but that the risk for having them is minimal. I wouldn't encourage anyone just starting the world of cryptocurrency to buy or invest into altcoin but only with Bitcoin. Don't get into what will get you bunt becasue the altcoins market are good as nothing, buy Bitcoin for better investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
October 24, 2020, 11:54:13 AM
That is a good suggestion because newbies usually still don't know very much about coins in crypto.
Buying top coins such as bitcoin or ethereum is safer, but we won't get too many profit from just buy and hold the coin because the price is already high. In contrary, we will get some good profit if we buy some new coins and later the price is rising, but with no guarantee that the coin price will rising because there are many scam coins too.
The first investment or trading experience will be very important for a newbie. choosing top market assets is indeed safer. but not necessarily profitable. Providing learning from the start is very important for newbies to understand how this market works to make a profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 24, 2020, 11:49:46 AM
That is a good suggestion because newbies usually still don't know very much about coins in crypto.
Buying top coins such as bitcoin or ethereum is safer, but we won't get too many profit from just buy and hold the coin because the price is already high. In contrary, we will get some good profit if we buy some new coins and later the price is rising, but with no guarantee that the coin price will rising because there are many scam coins too.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 23, 2020, 02:42:28 PM
Yes absolutely. Normally many newcomers every day come to this market. Most of them don't have patience to understand the market or to watch it. So they started to invest from the first moment. That's why most of the time they end up being in scam or in great loss. That's why if they really want to invest first it will be safer if they go with high cap coins. Cause high cap coins are mostly legit. And when market drop they drop less that low cap coins. And you also can hold for long run with high cap coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 23, 2020, 01:53:53 PM
The creator of the theme started with a small, but sure step - a survey from those who haven't any tools for a long time and have gone through the stages of mistakes, losses, useless investments. Having received useful information, he'll generalize for himself and draw conclusions about future investments. Any beginner should initially come up with a deep understanding and awareness that the risk of losing investments is great, even with the possessions of the same BTC or ETH. You need to start working with them, thereby cutting back on your ambitions for maximum profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 23, 2020, 01:37:56 PM
I totally agree with you, it's best newbies stick to reputable/top altcoins rather than investing in any shitty project, but at the same time not all top altcoins are serious e.g. BSV, BCH and XRP, xrp on the other hand is becoming a stable coin for over a year now no major move its just stagnant, altcoins like this should be a no go area for newbies, because they aren't serious at all, and when it comes down to investing, we should always do a proper research about the project before investing our money in it.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 23, 2020, 01:21:16 PM
Nowadays it is no longer possible to rely on coinmarketcap to see the top altcoins, they are for reference only. But indeed most of the top altcoins according to coinmarketcap are pretty good like Ethereum, BNB and others. But all altcoins are not safe unless altcoins are stable. But this is pretty good advice than those newbies stuck with investing in new projects following the hype all the time. It's riskier
Pages:
Jump to: