Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 15. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

i think almost moves in cryptoworld are too much risky thing. like trading new or old coins. there's a possibilities that can have make a gain or losing all of your  investment.

and of course trusting of some research from forums and ideas from other players makes a hard enough to heat your beliefs.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
Yeah newbies must be carefull because there are scammers on this forum and there are plenty of fake ICOs.
You have to select good ones and avoid scam
Activity: 280
November 06, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Yes, before you believe on any news information about bitcoin or Ethereum you should be able to engage on research findings to verify the authenticity of the information, many information about bitcoin or ethereum is fake.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Newbies should pay attention not to send advertising stickers, you must send some meaningful content, you will upgrade faster.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 06, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
I agree, such news is created only for this, in order to instill panic in the market and force it to sell, while large investors buy everything at a low price, and then they sell it to us when the market recovers. Be smarter, do not sell after bad news, if the project continues to work and it has no problems.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 06, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Newcomers fly in the clouds and think that the crypto industry is very friendly and having come here, they will quickly get rich and leave on their Maybach.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
They have to learn from their experience that panic selling won't do good if they believe with the coin they are holding. Do not look at coinmarketcap everyday, you will not see any changes. The only thing that you will recognise is that you portfolio is decreasing.Invest a reasonable amount of money and forget about it.Come back later in a few years time.  Treat it like you are investing in properties or gold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 12:45:35 AM
It's important to learn how to analyze the truth of the news, because many times this information comes from whales, and they want investors to panic for sale so that whales can pay at very low prices!
In addition, I suggest that novices should never buy anything that they are not familiar with, which is very likely to be a scam.
I have seen countless scam icos, scam exchanges, scam bounties, scam gambling sites, etc. Scams are everywhere now, you must be careful not to touch those you are not familiar with.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
I think many newbies have to pay attention to this. a deepening in the crypto will be more important than just the results obtained. When can understand crypto then surely will not easily be annoyed by the news that is not necessarily true. many cases occur newbie easily influenced by what other people are saying and make them panic.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 06, 2018, 12:27:53 AM

who deceived you? and the question is why you did not seek knowledge before being truly involved in this industry. this is clearly a mistake for yourself and for beginners.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Indeed, someone who is new to Crypto will experience difficulties. And when we only invest in ETH coins and some Altcoins, if the price of a coin falls then it will certainly panic. And they will soon sell coins at low prices. But if we have experience in handling this situation, we will definitely hold a coin. Because they know that the price of the coin will rise again.
Activity: 318
November 06, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
I realize that all of us need to be carefully related to the market because of the market still unpredicted and we don't know which coin that can increase. It was still difficult to know where the market wants to moves because sometimes one coin increase and in the next second, the other coin increase too and in this moment, we can be confusing to determine which one we can follow. But related with ethereum, I don't think that this time ethereum can increase higher because bitcoin itself doesn't show good movements, so I think it is the chance for the other coins to increase.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:34:28 PM
As a newbie we have to careful because, initially we do not know anything like selecting coins for investing and trading and using online business. so we have to take it with serious and move smartly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Usually newbies tend to sell their coins as fast as possible, so they usually sell them as the request in the market. Cause the first payment form something they recently join somehow makes them proud in some way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 10:18:01 PM
Newbie should be careful because people might with fake ICOs could contact them and influence them to invest into their icos so do research about project before investing into any projects.
and one thing more keep away from crypto signal channels on telegram because they are pump coin for their benefits only not for trader benefits.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 09:33:53 PM
almost all coins drop dramatically and Crypto experiences bad conditions, if for beginners at times like this it is better to hold and always hold coins to avoid heavy losses.

for beginners in my opinion to learn more, and always check price movements so they know how they are progressing. many people who are cheated are not just beginners, so everyone is more careful to avoid fraud. You don't need to listen to uncertain news, you must first find out the truth so you don't get caught up in buying or selling.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 05, 2018, 09:18:24 PM
the current newbie just needs to be in no hurry to make a decision whether to sell or buy coins. what I'm worried about is, they only buy based on trends in the market chat room without careful analysis to measure the potential of which coins will rise. I have seen a lot of that happen when I look in the chat room market, and in the end many regret buying coins because they don't go up.

be a wise crypto trader or holder, sometimes some people's conversations are incorrect, and wise in buying.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 09:08:04 PM
Yes you are right some of all newbies right now crying about there lost 50% lost lol if you can handle 98% loss you dont desserve a 1000% gain
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 09:05:22 PM
All newbies should be learn more about technical analysis and risk management, price of crypto is unpredictable with high fluctuacion so risk management will become the most important thing in trading activity. All newbies trader should be use stop loss whenever make open potition, and  always discipline to follow the rules and trading plan.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
Newbies or not, everyone should always keep their eyes peeled. It pays to always be vigilant. People with malicious intent will always find new ways to steal money. We should always be cautious and look for the most secure ways to protect our assets. But do you guys think it's possible that in the future, crypto will have better security features?
Pages:
Jump to: