Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 14. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
November 07, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
Sometimes too much monitor the condition of the market makes our confidence decreases. It is what makes us bounce with what we already assume from the very beginning. For newbie market conditions getting worse make we sometimes do not have many options. Newbie and have no "money" it makes us like have a limitation to do other actions while the asset only in one or two altcoins. But for those who have the soul of a fighter and not give up easily it is precisely very interesting things but the main point we should be still able to control the emotions and also do not forget to always be up to date any news on a trusted forums. If there blow up a bad news there is good for us to do research first,sometimes bad news has no source which is not clear and just want to FUD for a moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 07, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
For this reason it is necessary to educate the majority and make it clear to them that they have to do their own research, those groups of speculation do not bring anything good, the most important thing in the cryptos is to be willing to learn, if they learn to read the market and to know the different communities, they will realize why certain movements occur and even be able to predict future movements.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
The number of scammers has increased.Newbies should be very careful.Newbies should not do anything from research and should buy escrow when buying something.I think they should make more purchases on the stock market.He doesn't buy coins because he sells cheap from a dealer he doesn't know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Every time I see such posts I can't understand what you write them for. They are too obvious! My mum always asks me to be cautious while driving. She knows I'm always cautious, but that's not pointless because she worries about me! But your post is because everybody knows one can learn only from his own mistakes.
Activity: 588
November 07, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
I agree with you. I think it is necessary to artificially increase the threshold of entry into the industry, and I'm not talking about money, but about knowledge. It would be much more practical.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
There is one sure way to stay in the black and even make a profit to. It is necessery buy a bitcoin fork or a bitcoin and place an order for 15 k. Probably have to wait)
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
In my opinion, at first, newbies should gain as much knowledge and experience as they can, instead of thinking of earning money in trading. With sufficient knowledge and experience it is most likely that they would be successful in future.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
I think that in general it is clear when newcomers are constantly deceived in all matters, therefore, newcomers to cryptocurrency should be prepared for the fact that they will deceive a lot and don’t have to believe every person, only people who have good opportunities today.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 10:16:01 AM
As a participant in any market or investment, I think the first thing is to know a lot of places to read new information about what they are investing. It is also important to determine whether these sources are accurate
Newbies can last a rely long time if they listen the coin that is making newbies more known in the market.
Activity: 633
November 07, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

You're exactly correct. Because once you are newbie you've been feel panic. So of course you will sell at low value because you don't wanted to loss more than you can risk. Because once you're newbie you need to know everything before to enter on this situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 07, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

for beginners you should not believe in news that is not true, and do not be affected by the words of people, it will make you lose

Yes that’s why the newbies or beginners should do their own research and hold on to the best news or results
The words of people cause fear and panic and you could lose your token that way

The market it tricky and it takes great skill
Don’t underestimate your strength

And always learn from your mistakes too
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 06, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

for beginners you should not believe in news that is not true, and do not be affected by the words of people, it will make you lose
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
good advice, but I will not be fooled by negative things or unclear news. I will definitely trace the truth first in various sources.
Activity: 475
November 06, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
As a participant in any market or investment, I think the first thing is to know a lot of places to read new information about what they are investing. It is also important to determine whether these sources are accurate
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
Newbies really need an orientation before they get in to market but many only fomo simply because they heard many saying crypto is very lucrative and never take time to study it on how it works before they jump into trading .
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
News spreads the wrong information and thus creates a panic. This is done specifically to destabilize the market of a particular coin. If you stick to panic, you can make a lot of mistakes, such as buying expensive or selling cheap. We always need a cold calculation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
as in any traditional stock market waves (pump and dump) starting by the whales (long ago i read research of one market analyticm but forgot his name ) , then comes the crowd and just support trend, problem is newbies not understand this.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
Agree. Newbies should be really careful. But I can't call it deceiving 'cause such situations is natural for the market. It looks like it's better just to hold coins and not check any crypto news, especially CoinMarketCap. And, of course, before holding, newcomers should choose some safe and user-friendly place. Like CEX which provides several layers of security and allows purchasing cryptos or exchanging major ones for altcoins, for instance, BTC for ETH: https://cex.io/eth-btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
I think the novice is mainly inexperienced. They often judge transactions according to their own subjective consciousness. This leads to losses. They lack the knowledge of encrypted investment and the lack of access to information.

Activity: 951
November 06, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Hopefully newbies will instill actions based on their knowledge and not be deceived by other people who want them to sell at high price and to buy at lower price. Also, let's do our part to share some of our knowledge in cryptocurrency to avoid misguidance on the new investors
That is because they are in the starting point but in the overview if that newbies has experienced which is really related to what he invested that would be ok. After all they needs to gather more informations and ideas on how to do it. Aside from that gain more experience is the best way to go around.
Pages:
Jump to: