Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 3. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
Yes bitcoin is very complicated currency which is not easily maintenance by anyone non educated person. It is really not good to act as if you know everything but for real is your not. I have been in this game a few years now, and am still learning everyday.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 01:17:06 AM
I know that even though the person has been in the Cripto world for a long time, it is not certain that he really understands the nature and character of BTC and that he is not necessarily an expert, but the fact is that many beginners speak like they know everything, maybe the impact of freedom of expression, freedom in issuing opinions, sometimes they speak without thinking long and without thinking about the consequences in the future, but actually we don't need to blame anyone as long as they say positive and constructive no matter how beginners or seniors we need to appreciate it

Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 01:08:00 AM
The development of the technological world is currently very rapid growth. Lots of the latest technology technology that is created every day. Everyone tries to create new technology. Starting from creating hardware software and other technology products. Recently the world began to be shocked by the emergence of a new technology called Cryptocurrency. What is cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is a technology that can create digital currencies that use cryptography as a security system so that the resulting currency cannot be counterfeited. There are many digital currencies that have been created from crptocurrency technology.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
I agree with the part you listed. Newbies should take time to research and give the fact they are posting. Nonsense posts is confusing to other hunters.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 12:11:34 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
maybe if beginners understand with all the risks that will be gained in investing I think they will think further and may also make them more confident in investing using bitcoin
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
Maybe you must have insight before entering into bitcoin investment, because in bitcoin we are required to be prepared with high risk. We need accuracy to run it. Maybe that's just what is worrying for beginners in bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
Like me, I'm just new here, in bitcoin, so I'm just protecting all my actions on some experts, so as not to be mistaken. But some of them are not so useful and cause me to make the wrong move. That I learned something, that they are all right in what they said. Now I first investigate, before following it or doing it. And I'm a person who would like to ask an expert before I take the next step. And I know that I need to learn more things and get more experience to become better here in the cryptomir.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:25:59 PM
your suggestion is best, I agree about the don't tell anyone if you don't know about the source, so its mean that before you tell everyone about your news, you need to find out and do some research, so you can get the facts about the news, is it real news or just a fake one
Activity: 575
September 05, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
Right. New entrants to Bitcoin are at risk. If you do not grasp the nature, rules of bitcoin operation. You will be cheated, your electronic wallet will be hacked.
Activity: 145
September 05, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
The fact is that most of the newbies on this forum are not traders, they are bounty hunters who want to get coins without capital, we can't blame them for being like that, someone's abilities are different besides that bounty activity can also be their way to become a trader.
Activity: 672
September 05, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Right. Anyone new to Bitcoin will be in danger. They are easily cheated because they do not understand the rules of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
September 05, 2018, 07:04:48 PM
I really agree with this because I got many newbies sharing those information which they don't know and also share many links which may create trouble.

nowadays many beginners are involved in this forum, and sometimes they also don't understand about this forum. whereas this forum is very important and needs to be understood. moreover various information is certainly here.

You are right, not all bad news are truth and not all of them needs to spread all over the internet as this will surely affect price of bitcoin. Newbies must understand how cryptocurrency work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 06:56:35 PM
I really agree with this because I got many newbies sharing those information which they don't know and also share many links which may create trouble.

nowadays many beginners are involved in this forum, and sometimes they also don't understand about this forum. whereas this forum is very important and needs to be understood. moreover various information is certainly here.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
I am also a beginner here, I only speak what I know, issue what I think, and that is also the result of me reading, studying and listening to every topic and market in this technology, I have never said anything that intends to patronize because I am enough I know myself, and I have never commented by giving an explanation that seems like a fact even though I also don't believe it, but I just commented on my capacity, in the hope that what I think and write can have a positive impact on the BTC and its holders
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
exactly because this digital world and buying bitcoin is also a gamble that we should remind for our selves. because bitcoin is well known those newbies will purchase bitcoin and then what they do when the price drops they sell their bitcoin and there is no profit at all. We should always remember that we should risk what we are afford to loose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
The fact remains that everyone started as a newbie, therefore newbies should be given a chance since the knowledge of blockchain didn't drop from the sky. You thereby acquire knowledge to gain knowledge. the fact that the forum is open and everybody is free to air his or her own opinion has given the privilege for them to say their own opinion as well. Giving newbie chance to be part of the community can never be overemphasized.
Activity: 45
September 02, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
all right beginners at the first negative news begin to sell bitcoin and this entails a price drop
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
I agreed with part, but you also need to know that most of these beginners are not the reason for beginners, because most people have more than one account bitcontact, which gives them more chances and experience in d, so call in bitcoyne. Thus, those who put a great threat to bitocoine are new people who join the bitkoynu.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 31, 2018, 09:17:02 PM
It can be and cannot be dangerous to the newbies to bitcoin because it depends on them if they are going to just buy bitcoin without even knowing the sense and the things that they will face if they will buy bitcoin. If the newbies are good and they are humble enough to study and seek for more information first then it will not be dangerous to them.
Pages:
Jump to: