Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 25. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I would like to know if the project is planned for a certain time, the set period or duration of the project depends on the number of participants and the development of the system?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?

oh))) an interesting question))) I think somewhere in the whitepaper should be indicated the cost of participation. And still need to find information about what percentage of the investment should be deducted the project itself.
Activity: 476
Do you need to make any initial contribution to participate in the project? When registering, for example, or to get your individual account or different accesses?
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?
Please tell us about the risks in more detail. Both global risks and within the platform. A guarantee of investment safety and payback is 100%? In what terms?
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost? Roll Eyes
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations?

I don't know how about conferences, but I'm following Twitter by John McAfee)) and also read an article about him. I learned a lot of the crypto currency advice))) It's capacious enough and everything explains everything clearly.

Oh yeah, I also read John McAfee's posts. Who is also interested in his blog, please tell us about the McAfee Effect? What are its principles? Roll Eyes
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations?

I don't know how about conferences, but I'm following Twitter by John McAfee)) and also read an article about him. I learned a lot of the crypto currency advice))) It's capacious enough and everything explains everything clearly.
What are the objectives of this platform, apart from profit and convenient investment? The struggle against speculation is part of the task? Roll Eyes

Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, holders of SKRAPS currency will no longer need to use other currencies.

Are you sure that the SKRAPS platform has its own currency? I didn't find such information) Tell me more in detail
Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, holders of SKRAPS currency will no longer need to use other currencies.
Didn't quite understand you - SKRAPS is a platform for exchanging investments or investing in any project that an investor chooses? Or is it a platform for investing there? I just don't quite understand where the profits will come from)) Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
guys, and did anyone look at the links to the materials? Are they generally available for viewing?

available, I looked. But I do not really care. This is just a confirmation of the words about the project as a whole
Activity: 210
guys, and did anyone look at the links to the materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
Activity: 420
Why can not I get a link to the website?
What do you mean? Link to the website is in the title of the thread, just a glance SKRAPS.IO
I do not see this as a problem.
Yes, it's thanks, but I think managers should add a link to the website in the description of the thread. That is, post this thread in the first post, because I was trying to find it exactly there and I could not do it.
I think this is not such a serious problem, and even more so the link is in the name of the thread. So it's not necessary. yes perhaps this is a flaw, but quite insignificant.
Activity: 546
What do you mean? Link to the website is in the title of the thread, just a glance SKRAPS.IO
Yes, it's thanks, but I think managers should add a link to the website in the description of the thread. That is, post this thread in the first post, because I was trying to find it exactly there and I could not do it.
Activity: 420
Activity: 546
Pages:
Jump to: