Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 22. (Read 6917 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Wonderful project. I hope it will develop in other countries as well
Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
Thanks for the reply. Yeah,I think a platform with several million users is clearly not bad)Just very suspicious,but the project,which involved John McAfee can be bad Wink
That's it!Don't worry,buddy.For beginners,the platform will include videos and tutorials for teaching and the like
Hey, how long have you been using it ? I'm new here . Learned about the project from his friend at work and decided to try
I've been using it for months . I'll tell you what, it's the best cryptocurrency investment platform I've ever seen before.I was particularly interested in safety and in this project it is simply at the highest level
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
OK I understood.
Tell me, please: how do you work portfolio managers, which are written in the information post? who are these people and why should I trust them with my assets?
Remind me, please, where can I find information about portfolio managers? I did not see such a fact about this project. Is it written in the information post?
These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment. - quotation from yellow paper..
I dont know who is that, and I think, that we will come to know about it over time
I hope that we learn this information not after the start of the application, but at least in one of the editions of the information post, or a site, or other resource related to the project...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
OK I understood.
Tell me, please: how do you work portfolio managers, which are written in the information post? who are these people and why should I trust them with my assets?
Remind me, please, where can I find information about portfolio managers? I did not see such a fact about this project. Is it written in the information post?
These portfolios are managed by professional portfolio managers and which ensures best return on investment. - quotation from yellow paper..
I dont know who is that, and I think, that we will come to know about it over time
Activity: 378
OK I understood.
OK I understood.
Earn with impressio.io
yes, there would be 128 bits of security code, but on the other hand, we do not pay for the fact that the protection has doubled? what then is the disturbance? I do not understand these sentiments, to be honest
Very interesting service! There are some services that remind this, they are implemented via the web on Java applets. But frankly, competitors can not compare with the application's usability on smartphones
Does the project differ from competitors in the presence of a web application? but how about hundreds of similar projects that work through smartphones? there are many stock exchanges and portfolios managed by the application
give me at least one application through which it is convenient to control your expenses and income in the crypto currency, or which would easily transfer money, or transfer from one currency to another
Have gone through the official exmo service. It is quite adequate and stable, it can display graphs of growth and fall of the crypt, in this application everything is fine
I could not find the official application for the exmo, and I prefer to ignore everything else that has the same name, since it can be bad sites that steal a wallet. The security of such applications is usually extremely low
He is right. The developers team take hard to the security question:
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
wow, impressive. But it seems to me that this is even TOO strong protection for such a service. If the protection of the service is based on the protection of information and 256bit cryptography - to open the wallet it is required unless the supercomputer
ha ha) still on this occasion there was not enough of your comment. Too weakly protected - sucks. Too much protection - also sucks) Where is the truth, Billy? Is there a golden mean in this matter?
Very interesting service! There are some services that remind this, they are implemented via the web on Java applets. But frankly, competitors can not compare with the application's usability on smartphones
Does the project differ from competitors in the presence of a web application? but how about hundreds of similar projects that work through smartphones? there are many stock exchanges and portfolios managed by the application
give me at least one application through which it is convenient to control your expenses and income in the crypto currency, or which would easily transfer money, or transfer from one currency to another
Have gone through the official exmo service. It is quite adequate and stable, it can display graphs of growth and fall of the crypt, in this application everything is fine
I could not find the official application for the exmo, and I prefer to ignore everything else that has the same name, since it can be bad sites that steal a wallet. The security of such applications is usually extremely low
He is right. The developers team take hard to the security question:
All of your data is protected by 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Skraps works to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access, and notify you of any unusual activity.
wow, impressive. But it seems to me that this is even TOO strong protection for such a service. If the protection of the service is based on the protection of information and 256bit cryptography - to open the wallet it is required unless the supercomputer
Earn with impressio.io
Judging by the description, this is an excellent project, but it has not yet been implemented. Look at the yellow paper, information post? Why can not I read any constructive information using it?
Unlike other projects - the guys did not even link to their site. How so? and where is the white paper? So far I've seen only screenshots of the application (and they are most likely made in Photoshop)
Judging by the description, this is an excellent project, but it has not yet been implemented. Look at the yellow paper, information post? Why can not I read any constructive information using it?
Earn with impressio.io
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Have you heard that John McAfee is the company's adviser?
Yes. I wonder how he will help.
He has vast experience in the computer field.
well if that is true it will be a big plus for SKRAPS , because he is one off the greatest advisors and a lot off people are following everything he do , succes with the ico , i give you a great change with john McAfee on board
Activity: 476
Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
And the investment itself will be much more convenient and practical for the user than it was before, when you had to go through a huge number of procedures, etc.
Of course, I am a crypto investor myself and keep a small amount in cryptocurrency on the stock exchange. When I first started making money on the stock exchange , I had to do a lot of strange operations,confirmations and transactions.
On this platform, everything will be easy and relaxed. Delivery remained after the purchase of goods transferred the balance to the cryptocurrency and everything is very convenient and cool.
Activity: 462
Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
And the investment itself will be much more convenient and practical for the user than it was before, when you had to go through a huge number of procedures, etc.
Of course, I am a crypto investor myself and keep a small amount in cryptocurrency on the stock exchange. When I first started making money on the stock exchange , I had to do a lot of strange operations,confirmations and transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: