Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 23. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
And the investment itself will be much more convenient and practical for the user than it was before, when you had to go through a huge number of procedures, etc.
Very good idea with a crypto-portfolio and the ability to copy the portfolios of other participants. If someone copies your portfolio it provides for the award?
Yes, if your portfolio is well assembled then other users can reward you for it. It turns out this is another source of income for experienced investors.
Very good ) the project really has a lot of advantages. I will definitely use it .Is obtained will have to buy options other crypto portfolios?
Developers offer various options portfolios safer but with a lower percentage profit, but also there are more agressive options with greater risks. Only you can decide)
I am committed to less risk but more security so I will choose a more balanced portfolio .
The platform provides a table of leaders with their investment portfolios. Who shows the greatest profit goes to the interest.
Yes, I read a white paper about it) so we will get not just a platform but a whole community of investors who will kind of compete in the profit. Different portfolio options ,sharing them, and the ranking table makes the project even more interesting.
Activity: 462
Activity: 406
I like the offer of developers to invest on a systematic basis, it is a very wise and correct decision, so it is worth investing in cryptocurrency. I think a lot of people will use this app for their own enrichment

Why do you think that investing in cryptocurrency on a systematic basis is more profitable?? What if you knowingly invest in a dead asset?
Well, if we consider the long-term perspective of 10-20 years, it will be more profitable to gradually invest in the crypt than to use some other technique for investing.
Let's say you invest in some crypto currency , and it does not grow. You continue to invest in it week by week, albeit small amounts but still. In the end, you throw money to the wind. Without a logical approach to investing, you cannot make a profit.
Let's order. The application offers us to collect your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies, no one said that it is necessary to invest a single currency. You need to be able to distribute their risks and not put all the eggs in one basket because if the basket falls you lose all the eggs. I think this rule is a priority for the investor.
Well , if 50 percent of the portfolio you will burn over time, what you will do in this situation. Let's say you have 50 different cryptocurrencies on this platform and 25 of them are in deep negative.
In general, the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market is positive, I do not expect this trend will continue for many years, no one forces you to buy a doubtful cryptocurrency, it is enough to invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the top 50 in capitalization and it is worth choosing from them.
Pretty good chance that the cryptocurrency because of its lack of control and decentralization relative to the state and authorities can prevent altogether. So it's up to you whether you are ready to invest in small parts in cryptocurrency for several years. Personally, I am not particularly sure that the cryptocurrency will acquire legal status in the world.
If you're such a skeptic and hater cryptocurrency, what are you doing here?), Any investment is a risk ,especially in the cryptocurrency, if you want safety put your money in the bank at interest, and sleep well)
I'm no no way a hater of cryptocurrency. I really like blockchain technology and the projects that are now born thanks to this technology. I just do not understand some details regarding this project that's all)
I like the offer of developers to invest on a systematic basis, it is a very wise and correct decision, so it is worth investing in cryptocurrency. I think a lot of people will use this app for their own enrichment

Why do you think that investing in cryptocurrency on a systematic basis is more profitable?? What if you knowingly invest in a dead asset?
Well, if we consider the long-term perspective of 10-20 years, it will be more profitable to gradually invest in the crypt than to use some other technique for investing.
Let's say you invest in some crypto currency , and it does not grow. You continue to invest in it week by week, albeit small amounts but still. In the end, you throw money to the wind. Without a logical approach to investing, you cannot make a profit.
Let's order. The application offers us to collect your portfolio of different cryptocurrencies, no one said that it is necessary to invest a single currency. You need to be able to distribute their risks and not put all the eggs in one basket because if the basket falls you lose all the eggs. I think this rule is a priority for the investor.
Well , if 50 percent of the portfolio you will burn over time, what you will do in this situation. Let's say you have 50 different cryptocurrencies on this platform and 25 of them are in deep negative.
In general, the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market is positive, I do not expect this trend will continue for many years, no one forces you to buy a doubtful cryptocurrency, it is enough to invest in a cryptocurrency that is in the top 50 in capitalization and it is worth choosing from them.
Pretty good chance that the cryptocurrency because of its lack of control and decentralization relative to the state and authorities can prevent altogether. So it's up to you whether you are ready to invest in small parts in cryptocurrency for several years. Personally, I am not particularly sure that the cryptocurrency will acquire legal status in the world.
If you're such a skeptic and hater cryptocurrency, what are you doing here?), Any investment is a risk ,especially in the cryptocurrency, if you want safety put your money in the bank at interest, and sleep well)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Have you heard that John McAfee is the company's adviser?
Yes. I wonder how he will help.
He has vast experience in the computer field.
I wonder how at this age he still thinks at this level.
He's 72 years old.
Respect him for it. Very cool guy.
I hope it will benefit the company.

Activity: 196
I wonder how at this age he still thinks at this level.
He's 72 years old.

Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: