Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 29. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
There will always be a risk that this service may stop working at any time , and if you store cryptocurrency on cold wallets this will not happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The potential of this project in the future looks very good. People should invest their money in this project. This is a great opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
I really like that the role of the adviser in this project is John McAfee , it inspires confidence in the project, the project is very interesting and no wonder such an influential person in the field of programming paid for it.
Experienced investors will certainly pay attention to this detail and look at this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I really like that the role of the adviser in this project is John McAfee , it inspires confidence in the project, the project is very interesting and no wonder such an influential person in the field of programming paid for it.
An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.
Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?
Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.

I think still the growth rate of the cryptocurrency will play a role in the development of this application, I think it will push people to invest small sums.
At the psychological level,it is much easier for a person to invest in small parts without fear of losing his deposit than when novice investors enter the market with decent capital.
The application I think will be very good ,but I do not really understand how this will earn the creators themselves, from what will be formed profit?
The profit will be derived from the fact that each month will be charged 5% of the monthly profit for each user of the platform.
It turns out that the engine of everything will be the growth of capitalization of the cryptocurrency, the greater the total capitalization , the more profit from user investments,respectively, more profit and the project itself, just ingeniously.
An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.
Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?
Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.
I think still the growth rate of the cryptocurrency will play a role in the development of this application, I think it will push people to invest small sums.
At the psychological level,it is much easier for a person to invest in small parts without fear of losing his deposit than when novice investors enter the market with decent capital.
The application I think will be very good ,but I do not really understand how this will earn the creators themselves, from what will be formed profit?
The profit will be derived from the fact that each month will be charged 5% of the monthly profit for each user of the platform.
There are some rumours about New Advisor!!!!? I cant wait to hear the news!!
It is no rumours anymore, it is real: SKRAPS OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT INTRODUCING... One of the most trusted security experts and a prominent figure in the cryptocurrency industry...their newest advisor and a trusted member of the SKRAPS team,  JOHN MCAFEE!
Activity: 281
Merit: 2
There are some rumours about New Advisor!!!!? I cant wait to hear the news!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think that token distribution from bounty and airdrops will start after second stage of ICO
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Also does it charge a skrp fee if you have none to use it like BNB or what have you or do you need to buy skrp separately like "in app purchases"
Pages:
Jump to: