Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 28. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
In addition, I have questions.
Investments will be returned in the form of which currency?
Activity: 546
Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.

I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.    Huh
This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
If this is so, then it's great.    Smiley
Activity: 238
Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.

I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
Activity: 420
Hmm...

How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
Hmm...

Activity: 420
Hmm...
Hmm...
The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!

Really? Then it makes sense.
But how exactly will the payment take place?
Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?
If it is, then I do not know
Maybe it will be so, maybe not.
Activity: 364
The whole platform is based on a small investment with the remainder of purchases for the crypto currency, but are such purchases so popular now?

Is not it so? Now in many stores introduces the possibility of paying for purchases through a variety of crypto currencies, and I think this is just the beginning.

I'm not sure about this, I think buying with the help of crypto currency is very unstable.
Transactions go a long time, the rate is quite volatile, and it's not so popular at the moment. So it's not very profitable to base on this, I believe.
But the fact that you can connect to the Skraps platform is not only a crypto-currency purse, but also an ordinary currency!

Well, you connect your debit or credit card to the system and pay with it. A small part of the amount will be levied as a micro-investment.
But how exactly will I pay this in the future?
Will cards be issued or will it work only with purchases on the Internet?

Merit: 13
And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
The application allows you to collect an investment portfolio of many cryptocurrencies . This, in turn, minimizes the risks, plus it all happens on a platform where it is much easier and more convenient to make cryptocurrency purchases than every time you buy a cryptocurrency in exchangers and perform a bunch of useless actions and plus everything with mad commissions
If I'm considering a long-term investment, I would definitely keep the crypt on a cold wallet to protect my investment as much as possible.
The project involves systematically replenish its investment portfolio , rather than a large amount of money immediately purchased bitcoin or ether and keep the money on a cold wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
And why not just invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from the top 10 in capitalization, which will be able to show a very good growth in the future?
The application allows you to collect an investment portfolio of many cryptocurrencies . This, in turn, minimizes the risks, plus it all happens on a platform where it is much easier and more convenient to make cryptocurrency purchases than every time you buy a cryptocurrency in exchangers and perform a bunch of useless actions and plus everything with mad commissions
If I'm considering a long-term investment, I would definitely keep the crypt on a cold wallet to protect my investment as much as possible.
Merit: 13
Activity: 406
You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
There will always be a risk that this service may stop working at any time , and if you store cryptocurrency on cold wallets this will not happen.
At any time, cryptocurrency can simply ban, and then neither cold wallets nor SKRAPS will not help to save your savings, everywhere there is a share of risk and worry about the fact that tomorrow the platform can stop working very stupid
I read the white paper and got acquainted with the details of the project in more detail, as the developers write ,such systematic investments can last for many years, so I thought about the stability of the project as a whole.
Activity: 616
You probably do not quite understand the mechanics of the application and what it is based on, go at least to the site and read the basic information.
There will always be a risk that this service may stop working at any time , and if you store cryptocurrency on cold wallets this will not happen.
At any time, cryptocurrency can simply ban, and then neither cold wallets nor SKRAPS will not help to save your savings, everywhere there is a share of risk and worry about the fact that tomorrow the platform can stop working very stupid
Pages:
Jump to: